Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

What Business To Start With 500k With Good ROI Urgently Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business To Start With 500k With Good ROI Urgently Needed (479 Views)

Business Worth #500k With Daily Profit Of #20,000 / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business To Start With 500k With Good ROI Urgently Needed by AGManuel: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
I have about 550k saved up. Pls What business can one start with 500k with good Return on Investment.
Re: What Business To Start With 500k With Good ROI Urgently Needed by RedPhoenix: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Go hire a consultant. It's purely for profitable cause so hiring a skilled consultant should be your perogative
Re: What Business To Start With 500k With Good ROI Urgently Needed by dogtails(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
AGManuel:
I have about 550k saved up. Pls What business can one start with 500k with good Return on Investment.
Be there asking foolish questions as if u haven't heard of MBA before

1 Like

Re: What Business To Start With 500k With Good ROI Urgently Needed by Ade3131: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Which state are you presently? You might wanna consider farm produce buying and selling business or gas retail business and so on. It all depends on the state you are and what's easy for you

1 Like

Re: What Business To Start With 500k With Good ROI Urgently Needed by nijapoliticsand: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
There are numerous investments you can look into, but I will advise you to go into agriculture. What the hell do I know about agric right? well, you don`t really have to know anything - hence "investor" right? let your money work for you!!! Read this article to help you. https://shapads.com.ng/how-to-get-a-business-loan-from-the-development-bank-of-nigeria/

Also, you might need to research or holla me about these things!!!

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Quality Human Hair, Weavons, @ Good Price In Benin City, Edo State. / Help...i'm Depressed And About To Lose My Admission / Don't Miss This N100,000 Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.