Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Born Of Water And The Spirit And The "Kai" Connection - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Of Water And The Spirit And The "Kai" Connection (5707 Views)

Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Of Water And The Spirit And The "Kai" Connection by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

His truth grin
Yes, His, not your "special interpretations" nor mine! undecided

Like Jesus Christ told you, He is the Truth of God .I.e. the Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus Christ. The one Helper to those who belong to Him.
The "another" helper promised by Jesus Christ to all who continue to obey His Truth( teachings and commandments) is the Spirit of God .i.e. the Father, who along with Jesus Christ will make their home in those who belong to Him, Jesus Christ. All of those you can read of in the Gospel of John 14 vs 21 - 31
Re: Born Of Water And The Spirit And The "Kai" Connection by madegreatbygrace(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
The rule is also applicable to grace and truth

“For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.”
‭‭John‬ ‭1:17‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Grace and truth are not two different concepts.

It means grace which is truth.
Re: Born Of Water And The Spirit And The "Kai" Connection by Kobojunkie: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
madegreatbygrace:
The rule is also applicable to grace and truth
“For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.”
‭‭John‬ ‭1:17‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Grace and truth are not two different concepts.
It means grace which is truth.
This is also wrong! undecided

1. In John 3 vs 1 - 8, Jesus Christ referred instead to the process of becoming born-again as requiring both a water rebirth and a spiritual birth

■ Water birth refers to baptism by water which all those who are saved are required to undergo to marl a change in life and heart according to the teachings of John the Baptist- Matthew 3 vs 7 - 11 , a teaching we also see in Ezekial 36 vs 25 - 27 where God in fact states that we will will washed with pure water to clear us of past idols and ills. undecided

■ spiritual birth aka born of Spirit (Spirit here not to be confused with the Spirit of God which I earlier did) as Jesus Christ explains in John 3 vs 1-8, parallels the physical birth which is the only birth all humans experience up until the point of salvation - humans don't possess spirits until salvation has come.

When a person is born of Spirit, he/she acquires a new spirit just as God explains in Ezekiel 36 vs 25 - 27 undecided

Now as for the mention of Grace and Truth in John 1 vs 17, grace refers to the eternal Life which Jesus Christ is, and Truth of God who Jesus Christ also is.
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. - John 14 vs 6
Re: Born Of Water And The Spirit And The "Kai" Connection by madegreatbygrace(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
quote author=Kobojunkie post=106311938] This is also wrong! undecided

1. In John 3 vs 1 - 8, Jesus Christ referred instead to the process of becoming born-again as requiring both a water rebirth and a spiritual birth

■ Water birth refers to baptism by water which all those who are saved are required to undergo to marl a change in life and heart according to the teachings of John the Baptist- Matthew 3 vs 7 - 11 , a teaching we also see in Ezekial 36 vs 25 - 27 where God in fact states that we will will washed with pure water to clear us of past idols and ills. undecided

■ spiritual birth aka born of Spirit (Spirit here not to be confused with the Spirit of God which I earlier did) as Jesus Christ explains in John 3 vs 1-8, parallels the physical birth which is the only birth all humans experience up until the point of salvation - humans don't possess spirits until salvation has come.

When a person is born of Spirit, he/she acquires a new spirit just as God explains in Ezekiel 36 vs 25 - 27 undecided

Now as for the mention of Grace and Truth in John 1 vs 17, grace refers to the eternal Life which Jesus Christ is, and Truth of God who Jesus Christ also is.

The heretical nutcase is at it again grin
Re: Born Of Water And The Spirit And The "Kai" Connection by Kobojunkie: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

The heretical nutcase is at it again grin
This is also wrong! undecided

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. - John 14 vs 6

Prove the heresy... I challenge you ! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye With Obj, Ogd; Tb Joshua With Atta Mills. The Fruit Speaks Louder / Message From God Found Hidden Inside DNA Sequence / See Those Who Mocked God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.