Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,724 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. (6314 Views)

Even Nature Proves That For Every Action There Is A Price To Be Paid. / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 1:01am On Oct 31, 2020
elated177:
I knew from the start that you are filled with envy, jealousy, bitterness and covetousness.
Describe what you mean by " a person's state with Jesus Christ."
Highlight the meaninglessness in the message.
Envy, Jealousy, Bitterness and Covetousness? Are you certain it is not that you think too highly of yourself there... there is such a thing, you know? undecided

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Envy, Jealousy, Bitterness and Covetousness? Are you certain it is not that you think too highly of yourself there... there is such a thing, you know? undecided

Ehehehehe!

I thought you wanted to form soul tie? How far?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Heathen777(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
Religious bigots at it again... Your kind is going the way of the dinosaur, even the catholic church is moving past homophobia and discrimination.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Heathen777:
Religious bigots at it again... Your kind is going the way of the dinosaur, even the catholic church is moving past homophobia and discrimination.

Rantings, ravings and ramblings of demons. Utter rubbish.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
elated177:
Ehehehehe! I thought you wanted to form soul tie? How far?
Soul tie? What the heck is that? undecided
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Soul tie? What the heck is that? undecided

How far? You don't want to do soul tie again?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Heathen777:

The day people like me will no longer exist in this world is the day the sun, the moon and the stars will no longer exist in this world. On that day, you know that this present earth is no more. On that day, people like me will be in the new heaven and the new earth rejoicing in the presence of our Father in heaven. Oh! What a glorious day it will be!
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 3:01am On Nov 01, 2020
elated177:
How far? You don't want to do soul tie again?
If you have yet to figure it out by now, I have no idea what you mean by "soul ties"? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Heathen777(m): 7:10am On Nov 01, 2020
elated177:

The day people like me will no longer exist in this world is the day the sun, the moon and the stars will no longer exist in this world. On that day, you know that this present earth is no more. On that day, people like me will be in the new heaven and the new earth rejoicing in the presence of our Father in heaven. Oh! What a glorious day it will be!

Yes sadly there would always be people like you, the good news is the world is pivoting away from your views of antagonizing homosexuality and homosexuals, as "debauchery" or some disease that needs to be gotten rid of.

The world is a big place, filled with various personalities and individuals, and your narrow-minded views on how people should live their lives have no place in a progressive society.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Heathen777(m): 7:15am On Nov 01, 2020
elated177:

Rantings, ravings and ramblings of demons. Utter rubbish.

What a constructive way of responding to opinions that oppose your view through outright dismissal, and name-calling.

There's no arguing or reasonable discussion that can be made with a mind like that.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2020
Heathen777:

What a constructive way of responding to opinions that oppose your view through outright dismissal, and name-calling.

There's no arguing or reasonable discussion that can be made with a mind like that.

I didn't call you any names. Whatever anyone says in defense of the abominable and detestable act of homosexuality is from the demons and not really from the individual. No human being will ever naturally defend the abomination called homosexuality.

You uselessly pray for those who oppose your perversion to go the way of dinosaurs and you are the one with a mind for a reasonable discussion? Self-delusion.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2020
Heathen777:

Yes sadly there would always be people like you, the good news is the world is pivoting away from your views of antagonizing homosexuality and homosexuals, as "debauchery" or some disease that needs to be gotten rid of.

The world is a big place, filled with various personalities and individuals, and your narrow-minded views on how people should live their lives have no place in a progressive society.

It is obvious you and your kind are becoming a little bolder. Could it be it is because you think the time for faggotry freedom in this country is on the horizon? Futility! Guess what? You will never have the opportunity to flaunt that abomination and perversion called homosexuality anywhere in this country.

You even wish those who oppose your detestable act extinction when they have not called for any kind of punishment upon you. That is how devilish-minded and wicked faggits are. And you want gullible people to believe you are as harmless as doves. Lol! Akụkọ ụwa nke ututu!

Faggits have only wickedness in their hearts for their fellow human beings. Homosexuals hate their fellow human beings. They even hate one another more than they hate those who are not. The only thing that unites homosexuals is their desire to have the freedom to engage in their perversion. Do you know why this is so? Ask me why and I will give you an answer.

The Word of Yahveh Almighty says no to fagg@try.

The day the society, progressive or backward, ceases to have need for what people like me, elated177, represent in this world, is the day that society and its people will perish and be annihilated.

The very day any society - no matter how progressive or backward - ceases to have need for what people like me, elated177, have to offer in this world is the day such society ceases to exist and will be overwhelmed by calamity, pestilence, sword and famine. Don't pray or wish for such day. On that day, your heathenism will neither save/deliver you nor be of any single solitary help to you. Even Satan and the demons, your masters, know this very well.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2020
I don't treat homosexuals with prejudice, in fact i have a friend that is gay. I have learnt to not let sexuality affect my relationships with others as a Christian.

But that doesn't mean i support it. Homosexuality is according to this verse a magnet for God's wrath, like murder, strife, envy and so on.

Romans 1 vs 27-32

27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,

30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;

31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy.

32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Sawzer(m): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I don't treat homosexuals with prejudice, in fact i have a friend that is gay. I have learnt to not let sexuality affect my relationships with others as a Christian.

But that doesn't mean i support it. Homosexuality is according to this verse a magnet for God's wrath, like murder, strife, envy and so on.

Romans 1 vs 27-32

27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,

30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;

31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy.

32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

I don't go against your view but can you be a close friend to a murderer?

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2020
Jesus' inner circle had Judas, a thief!

You can't really tell who people are just by seeing them. No one is walking up to me and telling me, "Hey, I'm a murderer, let's be friends"

Jesus came across all sorts, but chose to love regardless. This gay friend of mine was my friend before i knew his sexuality. He taught me love, more than most Christians and showed up many times for me.

I pray God touches him to understand that homosexuality in itself places him in danger. But i will not condemn him.

Sawzer:

I don't go against your view but can you be a close friend to a murderer?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Sawzer(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Jesus' inner circle had Judas, a thief!

You can't really tell who people are just by seeing them. No one is walking up to me and telling me, "Hey, I'm a murderer, let's be friends"

Jesus came across all sorts, but chose to love regardless. This gay friend of mine was my friend before i knew his sexuality. He taught me love, more than most Christians and showed up many times for me.

I pray God touches him to understand that homosexuality in itself places him in danger. But i will not condemn him.

You didn't answer the question.
Say he was your friend before you knew he is a murderer, would you still roll with him?
I get what you're saying though, I don't oppose it
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2020
I have given you my answer.

Sawzer:

You didn't answer the question.
Say he was your friend before you knew he is a murderer, would you still roll with him?
I get what you're saying though, I don't oppose it
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sometime ago, some people were very angry with us for telling some students that homosexuality is an abomination and they should never engage in it. Funnily enough, such people like the idea of teaching students to obey their parents. What a joke! I guess such people belong to the "progressive" society? If only human beings knew how backwards humanity goes each time they approve of homosexuality.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
If you have yet to figure it out by now, I have no idea what you mean by "soul ties"? undecided

Mtcheeeew! How far na? You don't want to do soul-tie again?

Have you eaten Carolina reaper before? You don't need to tell a person who eats Carolina reaper to drink water.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
It is obvious you and your kind are becoming a little bolder. Could it be it is because you think the time for faggotry freedom in this country is on the horizon? Futility! Guess what? You will never have the opportunity to flaunt that abomination and perversion called homosexuality anywhere in this country.

You even wish those who oppose your detestable act extinction when they have not called for any kind of punishment upon you. That is how devilish-minded and wicked faggits are. And you want gullible people to believe you are as harmless as doves. Lol! Akụkọ ụwa nke ututu!

Faggits have only wickedness in their hearts for their fellow human beings. Homosexuals hate their fellow human beings. They even hate one another more than they hate those who are not. The only thing that unites homosexuals is their desire to have the freedom to engage in their perversion. Do you know why this is so? Ask me why and I will give you an answer.

[img]https://s5/images/sourcecfa79666e8110220.gif[/img]
Trolls don't correctly & properly read the bible
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Heathen777(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
elated177:

The day the society, progressive or backward, ceases to have need for what people like me, elated177, represent in this world, is the day that society and its people will perish and be annihilated.

The very day any society - no matter how progressive or backward - ceases to have need for what people like me, elated177, have to offer in this world is the day such society ceases to exist and will be overwhelmed by calamity, pestilence, sword and famine. Don't pray or wish for such day. On that day, your heathenism will neither save/deliver you nor be of any single solitary help to you. Even Satan and the demons, your masters, know this very well.

Doomsday mongering is what people like you keep doing because you're stuck in your medieval mindset of a world where bad and scary things happen when society does "sinful" things.

It's also kind of ironic, that nations that have the best rankings legalize homosexuality. While nations that decided to be against it like Nigeria, Zambia, Uganda, Pakistan, are riddled with governmental and socio-economic challenges. If your argument held any water then why are places that don't discriminate against LGBT people like Germany, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden, Canada, are generally far better than countries that strongly oppose it?
Why haven't they been "overwhelmed by calamity" as your Sodom and Gomorrah fear-mongering circles claimed?

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Heathen777:

Doomsday mongering is what people like you keep doing because you're stuck in your medieval mindset of a world where bad and scary things happen when society does "sinful" things.

It's also kind of ironic, that nations that have the best rankings legalize homosexuality. While nations that decided to be against it like Nigeria, Zambia, Uganda, Pakistan, are riddled with governmental and socio-economic challenges. If your argument held any water then why are places that don't discriminate against LGBT people like Germany, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden, Canada, are generally far better than countries that strongly oppose it?
Why haven't they been "overwhelmed by calamity" as your Sodom and Gomorrah fear-mongering circles claimed?

Lol! You have managed to reduce everything that I said above to "doomsday mongering." Hilarious! Call it medieval mindset or whatever mindset, it is purely your meaningless opinion which has no bearing on me. From time immemorial, the male has always impregnated the female, has that changed with time? My Creator, the God I worship, is against homosexuality. He calls it abominable and detestable. My spirit, soul and body detest homosexuality. The heavens above my head detest homosexuality. The ground beneath my feet detests homosexuality. The sun, the moon and the stars detest homosexuality.

Those countries you mentioned did not get to where they are because they approved of homosexuality. Nope! When did they even start approving of that abomination? They achieved what they have through good leadership.

The African countries you mentioned are not where they are because they refused to recognize the filthy homosexuality. Nope! Even if they legalize the abomination today, they will still remain where they are without good leadership.

You see how you wicked-minded faggts deliberately twist the words of others? Where did I say that such countries would be overwhelmed by calamity like Sodom and Gomorrah?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/sourcecfa79666e8110220.gif[/img]
Trolls don't correctly & properly read the bible

I wonder when fools will learn how to mind their business and respect themselves.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
elated177:
I wonder when fools will learn how to mind their business and respect themselves.
"But I say to you that everyone being angry with his brother will be liable to the judgment,
and whoever shall say to his brother 'Raca,' will be liable to the Sanhedrin.
But whoever shall say, 'Fool!' will be liable to the Gehenna of fire.
"
- Matthew 5:22

Anyone looking for someone to call fool, should first look at his/her own reflection, lmso. Thank you very much for showing us all, what a bigger fool, than we are, you are, lmso
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"But I say to you that everyone being angry with his brother will be liable to the judgment,
"

Anyone looking for someone to call fool, should first look at his/her own reflection, lmso. Thank you very much for showing us all, what a bigger fool, than we are, you are, lmso

Like seriously! When will shameless fools stop quoting the set-apart Scriptures which they have no iota of respect for?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 4:27am On Nov 04, 2020
elated177:
Like seriously! When will shameless fools stop quoting the set-apart Scriptures which they have no iota of respect for?

"

"But I say to you, everyone who is angry with his brother without cause shall be subject to judgment.
Now you have heard it said, 'Whoever shall say to his brother, "Raca," shall be subject to the judgment of the council. '
But I say to you, whoever shall say, 'You fool,' shall be subject to the fire of Gehenna
"

Ridiculing, is a bigger fool's first, in between and last weapon, lmso. When next you have a bad thought about someone to unjustly call them a fool, tell it to go to hell because that in the first place, is exactly where the thought came from, lmso, if you dont, then you're writing your application form for membership in to the Gehenna of fire aka hell.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"

"But I say to you, everyone who is angry with his brother without cause shall be subject to judgment.
Now you have heard it said, 'Whoever shall say to his brother, "Raca," shall be subject to the judgment of the council. '
But I say to you, whoever shall say, 'You fool,' shall be subject to the fire of Gehenna
"

Ridiculing, is a bigger fool's first, in between and last weapon, lmso. When next you have a bad thought about someone to unjustly call them a fool, tell it to go to hell because that in the first place, is exactly where the thought came from, lmso, if you dont, then you're writing your application form for membership in to the Gehenna of fire aka hell.

Shame to the shameless fools who keep quoting the set-apart Scriptures thinking they can use them to accuse the righteous.

Ezekiel 13:21 I will tear off your veils and save my people from your hands, and they will no longer fall prey to your power. Then you will know that I am YHVH. 22 Because you disheartened the righteous with your lies, when I had brought them no grief, and because you encouraged the wicked not to turn from their evil ways and so save their lives,
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
elated177:
Shame to the shameless fools who keep quoting the set-apart Scriptures thinking they can use them to accuse the righteous.

Ezekiel 13:21 I will tear off your veils and save my people from your hands, and they will no longer fall prey to your power. Then you will know that I am YHVH. 22 Because you disheartened the righteous with your lies, when I had brought them no grief, and because you encouraged the wicked not to turn from their evil ways and so save their lives,
I guess its true that never tell a fool that he is a fool, as all you'll have is an angry, pea brained, intelligent, fool, like the one above, lmso
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I guess its true that never tell a fool that he is a fool, as all you'll have is an angry, pea brained, intelligent, fool, like the one above, lmso

Shameless fools have fallen into their own traps and snares.

Ezekiel 13:20 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against your magic charms with which you ensnare people like birds and I will tear them from your arms; I will set free the people that you ensnare like birds. 21 I will tear off your veils and save my people from your hands, and they will no longer fall prey to your power. Then you will know that I am the Lord. 22 Because you disheartened the righteous with your lies, when I had brought them no grief, and because you encouraged the wicked not to turn from their evil ways and so save their lives, 23 therefore you will no longer see false visions or practice divination. I will save my people from your hands. And then you will know that I am the Lord.’”

Amos 5:7 There are those who turn justice into bitterness and cast righteousness to the ground.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
elated177:
Shameless fools have fallen into their own traps and snares.

Ezekiel 13:
20Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against your magic charms with which you ensnare people like birds and I will tear them from your arms; I will set free the people that you ensnare like birds.
21 I will tear off your veils and save my people from your hands, and they will no longer fall prey to your power. Then you will know that I am the Lord.
22 Because you disheartened the righteous with your lies, when I had brought them no grief, and because you encouraged the wicked not to turn from their evil ways and so save their lives,
23 therefore you will no longer see false visions or practice divination. I will save my people from your hands. And then you will know that I am the Lord.

Amos 5:7
There are those who turn justice into bitterness and cast righteousness to the ground.
Even Satan quoted scripture out of context, so why I am not surprised of your proof-texting, especially your pooh-texting gone wrong, lmso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Even Satan quoted scripture out of context, so why I am not surprised of your proof-texting, especially your pooh-texting gone wrong, lmso

This fool has not still learnt to mind his foolish business and respect his foolish self. This is the fool who wants the saints to compromise their righteous walk and still expects them to thank him even. Fool, do you think the righteous walk is a game? You and Satan, your master, will continue to fail woefully, fool. Again, the heavens and the earth will continue to judge you, muttleylaff, for the least soul you will mislead here with your demonism.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
elated177:
This fool has not still learnt to mind his foolish business and respect his foolish self. This is the fool who wants the saints to compromise their righteous walk and still expects them to thank him even. Fool, do you think the righteous walk is a game? You and Satan, your master, will continue to fail woefully, fool. Again, the heavens and the earth will continue to judge you, muttleylaff, for the least soul you will mislead here with your demonism.
Judging someone incorrectly, is a sin, so what does that make you, especially when you deplorably are unable to show, share, present and/or provide a single teeny weeny measly verse in the Bible that anywhere God frowns upon homosexuality, it is not linked to promiscuous and/or indiscriminate sexual activity/ties, hmm? I'll tell you for free, what it makes you. It makes you an ignoranus, biblically unknowledgeable, biblically uneducated, biblical uninformed compound larger and bigger fool, lmso.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

So You Dont Believe In God? / Christians: I See Vivid Things When I Close My Eyes Before/after/during Prayer / Where Can I Locate A Spiritualist In Nigeria To Seek For Spiritual Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.