Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

See What Fear Can Do: Never Say Never My Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What Fear Can Do: Never Say Never My Friend (259 Views)

Never Say Never / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Fear Can Do: Never Say Never My Friend by apexzyj(m): 5:51am On Jun 24, 2020
The fact that you are a verified content creator on opera news hub is a great sign that dreams do come true. Your dream to be able to influence the lives of people positively through creative write-ups has just found expression and will continue to thrive as long as you continue to take advantage of the opportunities that each day presents and learn to avoid side attractions by keeping your eyes on the main attraction because, side attractions will definitely come and chief among which may be discouragement.
No doubt, the voyage to self discovery has upward and downward trends and requires a dogged resolve to stand firm amidst the quagmire, the tempest and the challenges of life. No one would go through life on the flowery beds of ease and maybe, you were born to wealth and fortune but you still had to pass through the normal stages of growth that everybody (low, average or high born) passes through. That is; sitting, crawling, standing, walking, and finally running. Nature didn’t excuse you from these processes and as such you have already experienced a tough time. Maybe, you went to school and constantly cried because, you were maltreated by your older classmates or even seniors (which is a tough time) but in all, you have sailed through all the hurdles and you are getting better and better as the day goes by. Thus, learn to celebrate every little success and always rejoice because your dream is finally materializing (coming alive).
Can I ask you a question? Do you know that in the course of following your dreams; you must meet...https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=cdc6a2bfe56ff393ed0e609b8654cccb&news_entry_id=s5a703fdc200623en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=1fd8461bab9c0f4cc1d807d4cee3073d313594ad&from=publisher

(1) (Reply)

Earnrd From U Knowledge, Every Days / Solid / Chymall E-commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.