Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Which Nigerian Artiste Looks Like A Future Legend - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Nigerian Artiste Looks Like A Future Legend (727 Views)

I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman / Do Dancers Have A Future to hold In Nigeria?? / Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Artiste Looks Like A Future Legend by YoungDon1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2007
Yo am Y-D
from the southeast
y'all know how it is.

i am asking a simple question; Which Nigerian artist (i.e d younger generation artistes) do you think would be a world class legend in the future.
none of our present day so called musicians seems to have an definite idea or goal. everybody's just trying to drop the hottest songs and sell more n d last guy. i mean what happened to the Spirits that Rule the FELAS, SUNNY ADES, TUPACS, BRENDA FASSIES, MARIAM MACEBAS et al.
they were all saying something the felt inside of them. they at least believed (if not had) that they have something to teach and to give to world. i am yet to see that spirit in any of our today music celebrities. Nobody can ever forget the Robert(Bob) Marleys and the Luther Vandrosses for what they did with their musical spirit. and it goes on, well lemme know what yall think bout this.

Once again its ur boy YD
from the far southeast
holla
Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Looks Like A Future Legend by chuby(f): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2007
i know for sure that KWEEN AND ASA fit that bill peeeeeeeeeeerfectly

www.myspace.com/kweenonakala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx_xuZw__S8

(1) (Reply)

Official Port Harcourt Forum? / It Is True That 2face Is Leaving Kennis Music ? / Beyonce Jayz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.