Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Lagos State Health Workers Killed Our Infant Baby Before It Breathed The Air - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos State Health Workers Killed Our Infant Baby Before It Breathed The Air (139 Views)

Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) / CCTV Caught Nanny Abusing An Infant Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Health Workers Killed Our Infant Baby Before It Breathed The Air by asphimself: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2020
@jidesanwoolu
;
@followlasg
;
@ProfAkinAbayomi
;
@LSMOH
;
@JokeSanwoolu
;
@LagosMoj
;
@SaharaReporters
;
@NCDCgov

The Baby died.
Lag State health workers, killed my niece's little innocent baby, before it breathed the air.

It all started around 2am 24-06-2020, when my niece entered labour.

She was rushed with the help of our neighbor's car, to where she had been attending antenatal, Ibukunle primary Health Care Akoka, the legs of the baby and the placenta were already outside, but the Doctor only requested for handglove and pushed back the placenta inside.

Without any note or letter of reference, my niece was sent to Harvey Hospital Yaba, they arrived at Harvey and the security guard on duty, seeing the situation on ground, went inside and woke the nurse on duty, getting to the patient, the nurse yelled at the security.
Why he should wake her up at that middle of the night.

They saw the condition of my niece, but did not do anything to save the innocent soul.
They refused to admit her, due to lack of bed space in the hospital, and in that critical condition, they referred her to Lagos Island Hospital.

The journey continues, the baby two legs and placenta were all out, only those in the medical field can relate to the agony, the mother and the infant were going through at that moment.

They arrived at the Hospital, the workers did their best, but the child was DEAD already.

@jidesanwoolu
, sir I personally can tell of your efforts here in Lagos. Please, let your people know that #Black lives does not only matter in 'white land', it matter most in 'black land'#

Charity they say, begins at home.We lose an innocent soul due to the neglence of workers
Re: Lagos State Health Workers Killed Our Infant Baby Before It Breathed The Air by Drversatile: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2020
Sorry for your loss and accept my condolence to the family who just lost their bundle of joy.

The government health care personnel are sometimes cruel and inhumane in the discharge of their duties.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Data And Airtime Plug / Free Legal Services In Nigeria. / Delta State Gov’s Daughter Test Positive To COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.