Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Study In Qingdao University Medical College - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Qingdao University Medical College (1832 Views)

Abia State University Medical Student's Fight Back!!! / 2.5N Million For Babcock University Medical School. / Babcock University Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Qingdao University Medical College by unichina(m): 5:33am On Jan 29, 2011
Do you want to study MBBS/medicine in China? Qingdao University Medical College is the right school for you.
The duration of study for undergraduate clinical medicine is 5 years and admits two times a year. The application deadline for Spring class is March and that of Autumn class is June of every year.
Visit our website to read more http://qingdaomedical.universitychinanet.com/
Why apply through us?
Why is it important to apply for admission through Universitychinanet?

It is important to apply through us for secured admission because:

1. We are the most reliable Chinese universities student recruitment group.
   2. Universitychinanet does not charge any fees for the work it carries out in providing application processing and support services. We are able to do this work free for you, because we are one of the student support (processing) centers for universities who fund the cost of enrollment management.
   3. We got extraordinary efficient system and highly skilled personnel and set of professional advisers, who are taking care of your applications and getting you through the whole process, hassle-free.
   4. We reduce the cost of registration fee and speed up the admission process.
   5. We assist you on money transfer issues in addition of making payments easier for you. Students only pay for the registration fee the school requires and afterward pays the tuition fee upon arrival in China.

Visit here to apply for admission online  http://qingdaomedical.universitychinanet.com/application-and-admission/apply-online
Re: Study In Qingdao University Medical College by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:03am On Jan 29, 2011
Tnx 4 d info,  I would have loved to apply for computer or any engineering course, but I dont have an international passport now. What will I do?
Re: Study In Qingdao University Medical College by unichina(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2011
It is very important to have a passport before you will be given admission. Without the passport your student visa cannot be processed. This is because during the visa processing your passport details are needed. I would advice you try and apply for a passport. There are some engineering schools you can always apply to once you get your passport. You can always send me an contact me here http://qingdaomedical.universitychinanet.com/contact-us

(1) (Reply)

Free Post-utme Past Questions And Answers / ASUU Strike Suspended, NEC To Officially Inform Members On Wednesday / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.