Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

How To Clean Your Nose Piercing And Heal Nose Piercing Infections (bumps) FAST! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Clean Your Nose Piercing And Heal Nose Piercing Infections (bumps) FAST! (906 Views)

Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Clean Your Nose Piercing And Heal Nose Piercing Infections (bumps) FAST! by Simbiatx: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
This is the most fun AND informative 'how-to' video you will ever watch, so calm your horses. In this video, I'm showing you how to clean your piercing and get rid of nose piercing infections FAST.

Seriously, my nose piercing infections clear up in a day or two and then I never see them again, at least until the next one grows back. LOL! I've currently had two infections, so who else is in the perfect position to give you this hot tea? Hmm?

You can clean your piercing with a simple salt and warm water solution and even your favourite piercer is on my side on this one. So, sit back, relax, and learn something. Then share it.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRmMTOJXYuI

(1) (Reply)

Quality Turkey Shirts For Sale(designers), Polo Shirts, Jean Trousers, Shoes / Latest Beautiful And Casual Ankara Tops For All Ladies To Rock / Are You Looking For Next To The Original Watches And Jewelries: Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.