Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

3-storey Building Collapsed In Umuahia [PHOTOS, VIDEO] - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3-storey Building Collapsed In Umuahia [PHOTOS, VIDEO] (42821 Views)

The Moment 6-Storey Building Collapsed In Banana Island, Lagos (Video) / Three-storey Building Collapses In Umuahia (photos) / Man Narrates How He Escaped While The Ikoyi Building Collapsed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 3-storey Building Collapsed In Umuahia [PHOTOS, VIDEO] by Kingjjo(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
I know that building. There used to be a church under the building where I used to go and play keyboard back then. That should be around 2003/2004
Re: 3-storey Building Collapsed In Umuahia [PHOTOS, VIDEO] by kafeii123: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
starbuck:
Hardluck to the owner and thank God no life was lost

The building is old.... Owner must have made more than his money from.it already... hardly will the building be insure though...so he loses on that end... But since he was allowed them build a a storeyed house for him using such tiny steel bars for pillars... I think he had it coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting / When She Said She Want A Guy With A House And A Car. And He's A Civil Engineer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.