Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Cyber Bullying : Testimonial From Chichi Igbo. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cyber Bullying : Testimonial From Chichi Igbo. (823 Views)

School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying / My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / Bullying: I Taught My Son To Fight Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyber Bullying : Testimonial From Chichi Igbo. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:01am On Jun 25, 2020

Re: Cyber Bullying : Testimonial From Chichi Igbo. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:02am On Jun 25, 2020
Reminds me of my NL early days! grin

Way to go Chichi! SHOW DEM!!!!! cheesy

LWKMD!!!!!

“Dem say my nyansh fit crack palm kernel”!

When Satan created BIZZY BODIES, Nigerians and AFRICANS in general were the first to be created I swear! cheesy
Re: Cyber Bullying : Testimonial From Chichi Igbo. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:09am On Jun 25, 2020
To MY wannabeee “internet bullies“ on and off NL, nothing good will EVER come out of YOUR LIVES and the lives of your living and unborn generations!!!!

I NEVER VISIT PEOPLES’ PAGES or FOLLOW people on social media. For what? undecided That your life is more important than mine? undecided

RUBBISH!!!

Our skin dey TIGHT kamkpeeeee! cheesy
Yes o! Our nyansh dey “crack palm kernel”! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cyber Bullying : Testimonial From Chichi Igbo. by Kriss216: 1:32am On Jun 25, 2020
Cyber bullying is much here. The rate girls bully us here is tremendous.
Funny thing is Buhari and Se.un is not doing anything to stop them.
Re: Cyber Bullying : Testimonial From Chichi Igbo. by meobizy(f): 2:22am On Jun 25, 2020
Yawn.
Re: Cyber Bullying : Testimonial From Chichi Igbo. by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:13am On Jun 25, 2020
She says'' I no wan be man'', yet she dresses like a man and develops her muscles like a man. Wouldn't she have achieved all these without looking like a man?
Re: Cyber Bullying : Testimonial From Chichi Igbo. by purleesh(f): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
She says'' I no wan be man'', yet she dresses like a man and develops her muscles like a man. Wouldn't she have achieved all these without looking like a man?

Now now now, see them with unsought for opinions!....how's her life your business??! shocked

5 Likes

Re: Cyber Bullying : Testimonial From Chichi Igbo. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2020
You mean that's a "She" ? shocked

Fantabulous! grin

1 Like

Re: Cyber Bullying : Testimonial From Chichi Igbo. by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:15am On Jun 26, 2020
Why should her life be my business, does she look like my sister? undecided What I wrote is the reason for her experiences.
purleesh:

Now now now, see them with unsought for opinions!....how's her life your business??! shocked

1 Like

Re: Cyber Bullying : Testimonial From Chichi Igbo. by purleesh(f): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Why should her life be my business, does she look like my sister? undecided What I wrote is the reason for her experiences.

Exactly what she's bemoaning -
She asked you for no reasons as she needs none.
Keep your opinions about her to yourself and mind what concerns you.

3 Likes

Re: Cyber Bullying : Testimonial From Chichi Igbo. by ThothHermes: 9:00am On Jun 26, 2020
purleesh:

If you put your life on social media then you are seeking opinions. When do they cry when they get.

The social media platforms have an option to disable comments yet they won't use it. Why do you think that is undecided

6 Likes

Re: Cyber Bullying : Testimonial From Chichi Igbo. by purleesh(f): 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
ThothHermes:
If you put your life on social media then you are seeking opinions. When do they cry when they get.

The social media platforms have an option to disable comments yet they won't use it. Why do you think that is undecided

Oh yes.. it's to enable you exercise your freedom of speech responsibly not like a raving lunatic bereft of basic sensibilities.
Re: Cyber Bullying : Testimonial From Chichi Igbo. by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:05am On Jun 27, 2020
If her life is on social media, she will continue to to hear opinions, i wonder what is eating you up from my comments. Are you a tomboy? Are you gay? How is my comments your business? Just fucckkkk offf. Carry this childish stupidityyyy out of my path. Imargine the rubbish.
purleesh:

1 Like

Re: Cyber Bullying : Testimonial From Chichi Igbo. by SavageResponse(m): 4:43am On Jun 27, 2020
Na wah o!
Re: Cyber Bullying : Testimonial From Chichi Igbo. by purleesh(f): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
If her life is on social media, she will continue to to hear opinions, i wonder what is eating you up from my comments. Are you a tomboy? Are you gay? How is my comments your business? Just fucckkkk offf. Carry this childish stupidityyyy out of my path. Imargine the rubbish.

Bile upon more useless bile! Little wonder!!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Are You Going Through A Depression? Talk To Me / What This Woman Does At The Same Time / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.