Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? (44962 Views)

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! / What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2020
What can I study with this result.(pics attached below).

Actually, while in school I know what I was doing, I did take those subject for the purpose of studying medicine, because I love it so I purposely drop anything relating to engineering.

But after my secondary education, I had no opportunity to further my education ( being an orphan), therefore I took to hustling, and after some year, I'm now preparing to further my education. But I discovered that i cannot continue with medicine, due to the nature of my work, I won't be opportune to combine the stress of my job with the demands of studying medicine, so I am thinking of diverting.

But the problem involved is that, my result is only good for medicine, and can't be use for engineering, considering jamb requirements, therefore educationalist in the house, what course do you suggest I go for, with this result apart from medicine. (picture attached below)

Fynestboi, richiez, pls help include in featured post

1 Like

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Martins134: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2020
You can go for medical related courses like pharmacy, med lab, radiography and the rest

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2020
Martins134:
You can go for medical related courses like pharmacy, med lab, radiography and the rest

Thanks, will consider it.

Modified

I appreciate everyone that contributed, especially the mods @fynestboi and richiez.

I will love to use this space to answer the many question that people are asking, as I can't be able to answer everyone.

Firstly, many people are wondering how I claim to own the result and yet find it difficult to know what to go for, well, I was misinformed, or may I say I misheard, I follow the advice our teachers gave to us in school concerning subject combination, and pursuing medicine then, I pick those subject, but realising that I may not be able to continue with medicine, I naturally made it a duty to pursue engineering, but remembering what my teachers said about subject combination, I felt downtrodden, for I belief the result can't be good for any other thing, and I can't do anything other than science, because I love research and anything practical. After much thinking, I decided to bring it here, and was grateful for doing so.

Some people also doubt the genuiness of the result, thinking it may be a product of some miracle centre, well I can't afford that, and I attended a government school in abuja, which has zero tolerance for malpractice, even our normal school exams where set by two of fct educational body, SEB and ERC.our teachers had no idea of how the exam are being set, if you want to be promoted, you got to study hard, the same highhandedness was use on us, while taking the exam, and as you will see from the pix attached below, it is a wassce for school candidate and not GCE.

And lastly, some people are advicing me to go for a course related to my present line of hustle, but that can't be, as I presently work as a labourer in construction sites, and sometimes wash cars for people to raise money. So I can't do any course related to that.

I do appreciate everyone's contribution, God bless you all.

25 Likes

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by EngrMarve(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2020
No Agric? You would have become a doctor with Agric.
I mean "native doctor"

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Slawormir: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.
Op be a real niggarrr. A real niggarrr is not supposed to be young, broke and asking unintelligent questions
Computer science dey stare at you from your result and you still dey ask questions. Infact the whole of physical science faculty just dey that result

Ogbeni go for computer science
But be ready for old programming language like Fortran and Pascal na that one our Nigerian universities Sabi.
Then you go almost turn to madman like me with more than three computers because you want try perfect some programming language
But nor worry last last you go dey alright because enough jobs dey for computer scientist... Nor forget say bombing also dey there...the picture below na my sanctum or machine room...na this room machine language for dey frustrate me anyday anytime twice on Thursday

187 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by AntiWailer: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2020
Kk
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Chuukwudi(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2020
Get a jamb brochure from here

You will see list of undergraduate courses in all the schools plus their entry requirements.

Happy choosing.

16 Likes

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by newsboi: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2020
herbalist is not a bad choice...savage
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by EngineerBode: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2020
You can study any science or social science course.

But remember, your degree won't determine your future. I studied engineering but now I work in taxes. I am earning more than many of my engineering classmates today

Looking at the future, I will say, do computer science. While in school, don't play. Be the best programmer that you can be

42 Likes

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Captainrambo2: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Any science course

Pharmacy
Nursing
Medical laboratory science
Biochemistry
Microbiology

Yiu can also do engineering courses with the result too.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by illicit(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Any other thing in science other than Medicine except Agric
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Pharmacy
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2020
u can go for covid 19 doctor course

5 Likes

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2020
angry
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Kylekent59: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Renerd:
What can I study with this result.(pics attached below).

Actually, while in school I know what I was doing, I did take those subject for the purpose of studying medicine, because I love it so I purposely drop anything relating to engineering.

But after my secondary education, I had no opportunity to further my education ( being an orphan), therefore I took to hustling, and after some year, I'm now preparing to further my education. But I discovered that i cannot continue with medicine, due to the nature of my work, I won't be opportune to combine the stress of my job with the demands of studying medicine, so I am thinking of diverting.

But the problem involved is that, my result is only good for medicine, and can't be use for engineering, considering jamb requirements, therefore educationalist in the house, what course do you suggest I go for, with this result apart from medicine. (picture attached below)

Fynestboi, richiez, pls help include in featured post
Computer science

5 Likes

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by THELATTERMAN(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Biology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Freest(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2020
With this result, you can actually do any course you want to. I mean any course at all!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by AntiWailer: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Waec result can not decide the course you should do in the University.

You need to review a lot of factors before you choose a course.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Mikelarteta(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2020
APC Manipulative Technology. (AMT)
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by osato45: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Where Is mathematics

6 Likes

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Factfinder1(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Go get a skill... education is messed up in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by HolyTitus(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2020
who told you that you can't pursue an engineering degree - computer engineering, Electrical electronics, in fact; all engineering courses

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by yougrichy: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2020
Visit the JAMB website and that of your prospective school.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by iykofias(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2020
Nawa o, I just ran out of ideas. Having MATHEMATICS would have made things easier

6 Likes

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Jacku: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2020
This result is very good. How can you have this good result and not know what to study? Just study something related to ICT so you can work for Gtbank. If you wanna perform any activity use *737#

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by frubben(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2020
I have mark your name. The day you will insult or talk anyhow here. So na weac children full here.

Children wey still dey collect chop money

Modify: sorry i did not read before commenting. God will bless your husle. Computer sciencd will b good.

As for those children here. My eyes are watching you guys

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by noni14(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2020
This result is ok na just say u are confused

1 Like

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by GeoandSonsHub: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2020
grin
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Sanfranka6(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2020
EngrMarve:
No Agric?
You would have become a doctor with Agric.

I mean "native doctor"
Everything na joke for this country

6 Likes

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Sampalo: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2020
If you like get A parallel, for a country with failed system, it counts to nothing, aboki go still get edge over you.
Shior rada rada undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures / Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story / Prove Dat 2รท10=2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.