Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

A Man Wants To End His Marriage Today And This Leaves Me Wondering If There Is A - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Wants To End His Marriage Today And This Leaves Me Wondering If There Is A (444 Views)

Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Wants To End His Marriage Today And This Leaves Me Wondering If There Is A by MarriagesThatWo: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Marriage should a lifetime journey. It should something you do for the rest of your life once you go in.

Over the years through various generations and across different social classes in the society, different people marry for different reasons. All marriage is not birthed out of love. There is more to it than merely that. Age, lust or bedroom things, money, and many others are responsible for this. The list continues…

Please read the entire article and get the full gist by clicking

http://marriagesthatwork.com.ng/blog/2020/06/23/a-man-wants-to-end-his-marriage-today-and-this-leaves-me-wondering-if-there-is-a-right-time-to-end-a-marriage/

(1) (Reply)

ML350 2013model Benz Dicect Toks Very Clean@ 9.7m Call Or What's App 09024773557 / My White Friend Said This About His Late Dad!!! / Please Hear Me Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.