Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him (70031 Views)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by eddychukwu(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
I Will Not Remain Silent: Muslim Man who Left His marriage says He Did so because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him Monday

A Muslim man has sparked a debate on social media as he opened up about why he left his marriage The man, Merbaan Talib, said he suffered varying degrees of domestic violence at the hand of his estranged wife including physical ones Lending his voice to the trending topic of abuse in marriages, Merbaan vowed not to remain silent for the men who have also suffered the same fate.

As a Muslim man I will probably be of a minority who speak up, nevertheless I will speak up. I left my ex because I was abused for the duration of my marriage. When I say abused I mean verbally, mentally & yes, physically. I will not remain silent for the men who suffer too.

https://twitter.com/merbaant/status/1515022528481275911?t=tX_awbY8g1Len6zCuX6FEg&s=19

21 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by yuping(m): 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
undecided A boogie woman.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
eddychukwu:
A Muslim man has sparked a debate on social media as he opened up about why he left his marriage.
The man, Merbaan Talib, said he suffered varying degrees of domestic violence at the hand of his estranged wife including physical ones.
Lending his voice to the trending topic of abuse in marriages, Merbaan vowed not to remain silent for the men who have also suffered the same fate
Glad he got out alive and not in a body bag! undecided

251 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Jeon(f): 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
congratulations you made it

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Moraly: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Domestic violence whether from male or female is a very dangerous thing to endure. Leave while you're still alive!

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by fredoooooo: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Good job sir .. ?

9 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by EkelediliBuhari: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
He just didn’t hit back

Many men are on here

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by inoki247: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
we no go see any woman for this thread now...

The Future is Gmail advocate no go show face....

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by MadamVanessa(f): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
shocked

You won't see much of my fellow women in this thread condemning the action of the ex wife, assuming it was one of us women that said this, hell would've let loose.

I really hate the way and manner my gender reason most times.

289 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by chukwuibuipob: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
sad if nah d other way now,dem for don buried/skin the man alive

15 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by LadyRosa(f): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
cheesy
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nice

I know she gon be a rat one day but right now we call her a mouse grin
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Dare1971(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wise decision

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Kingosytex(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nobody will take the man seriously but if the reverse happens to be the case you will see people rising to the occasion demanding for the man's head.
It ain't being a man, all odds are already against you.

32 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by creatorsverse(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
All this transgender go come here dey talk like man... I don't understand how a man will marry a woman into his own house and the woman will be beating you and you will now leave the house

I'm not a man of violence oo I've never hit my wife before because I love her with my life and I'd do anything for her.. but the day that evil spirit will enter her to hit me, two things are sure, one of us will be at the hospital ICU while the other will be at the police station.

35 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by jcross19: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
If the man now responded in the language she understand , the world would have crucified him..... Don't beat woman, you never a woman that will use her mouth to dismantle you!!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
They think it's only women that suffers domestic violence, they don't no that verbal violence is same as domestic violence to a man

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Proudlycanadian: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
G
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by emeogbo: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
If its the other way round, by now the whole world will be seeking the head of the man. lipsrsealed

I watched the chrisland school video, all I saw was a girl on top of a guy riding a cock, there was no iota of rape in that video, but because of the image of the girl I has to be termed rape. Don't be surprised if it was the little girl that taught the boys how to have sex because she was riding like a pro, but the boys always take the blame. God help the males.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by Abfinest007(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Example of big for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by bluefilm: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
wonders shall never end
Re: Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
It is good before his wife kills him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.