Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Research: Good-looking People Are Among The Cleverest? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Research: Good-looking People Are Among The Cleverest? (803 Views)

Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking / Somalis Rated #6 Best Looking People On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Research: Good-looking People Are Among The Cleverest? by zeeko: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2011
As if they didn't have it easy enough already, good-looking people are also the cleverest, a new study has revealed. The research found handsome men scored 13.6 points above the average IQ score of 100. And beautiful women were 11.4 points above the norm, according to the London School of Economics. The findings are bad news for the likes of Manchester Utd ace Wayne Rooney, 25, who has been labelled a Shrek lookalike. Stunning actress Natalie Portman, 29 ,excelled at high school and then went on to Harvard University where she completed a bachelor's degree in psychology. She also speaks Hebrew,

Read rest of story: http://forumcitizens.com/showthread.php?tid=224
Re: Research: Good-looking People Are Among The Cleverest? by conserved(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2011
hmmm, you might be right with the issue of good looking guys being more intelligent and am not trying to downgrade the opposite sex(please get me right), but here in my school,especially my department,the more beautiful you are as a female,the more stupid they appear to me,except for some very few,,,,who are way too intelligent and still extremely pretty,

(1) (Reply)

Wrist Watch... Fashion Or Necessity? / Jewelry Buying Tips For Women / Smelling Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.