Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking (16376 Views)

5 Advantages Of Darkskin Over Lightskin / Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking by master2k(m): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2013
Advantages:
1. Receive compliments every so often
2. Nobody ignores you when you say Hi
3. You are given a moment to express urself 
4. There's a confidence that comes with being beautiful
5. It's easy to talk to anybody regardless of position. Beauty opens the door and knowledge keeps you there
6. It's easy to talk to little kids.I find kids get attracted to beautiful faces.They fear scary ones
7. You get served very fast anywhere you go.Forget the motives.
8. Your challenge is how to sift guys not how to woe them

Disadvantages:
1. People expect you to be less talented. Especially in academics.
2. If you are a male, you're perceived - by myopic people - as a player.
3. You're surrounded by fake people.
4. You can't stay covert for long periods, as you're easily recognizable.
5. When you give people an inch, they try to take a yard.
6. If you are a woman, men will often assume you are very sexually experienced, because they will assume that it is impossible for a woman so beautiful to be so pure, since men are constantly chasing after her. 
7. You somehow find yourself in the cross-hair of psychos.
8. Your self-esteem soars to unhealthy levels.
9.  If you are a woman, many people will automatically assume that you think you are a better person   than them
10.  People think that you have it better than them in life, simply because you are good looking.

http:///forum/topics/the-advantages-and-disadvantages-of-being-good-looking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 01, 2013
Hmm! So very true.gringringrin But the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages so make d best use if you have it!
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
;DGosh! So so true.I tink d negative part plays out well in my life,most guys jst tink since u are beautiful den u shld be a sex manic nd d whole unwanted attension even wen u want to be on a low key,the fake frends, But trust me am enjoying d good parts also,wen everybody esp guys wld alwayz want to offer a help even b4 u ask grin
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
kamdyjenny: ;DGosh! So so true.I tink d negative part plays out well in my life,most guys jst tink since u are beautiful den u shld be a sex manic nd d whole unwanted attension even wen u want to be on a low key,the fake frends, But trust me am enjoying d good parts also,wen everybody esp guys wld alwayz want to offer a help even b4 u ask grin
so let's bond and make Angels gringringrin
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
nony30: so let's bond and make Angels gringringrin
U neva hear say two fyn pple no dey born fyn pikin
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking by Yvete(f): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
A disadvantage to being good looking is that people often think you're a snob or possess a snotty attitude. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 02, 2013
kamdyjenny:
U neva hear say two fyn pple no dey born fyn pikin
At least Į̸̸̨ƭ worked for my parents.smiley
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking by Nmeri17: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
Even if being good lookin has only disadvantages and no advantages at all, im gonna be good lookin anyways. Im so tall and nearly skinny, you'd be dumbfounded if u get to see me so i have to dress well at all times

1 Like

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking by tucee31: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Whether being good looking or not, just have the right attitude!
That will work for every1.
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking by mioracle: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2013
I am a 'beautiful' man. Girls and guys alike wanna hook up with me. Mind you, I'm straight, no homo.
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking by funkymedina: 9:01am On Sep 10, 2013
chai ! why do i have the negetive without the positive
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking by Cassan(f): 9:30am On Sep 10, 2013
Very true.When I was younger and yet to blossom,kids shied away from me.But now they all cry for me to carry them.I guess my (supposed) beauty has opened a lot of doors for me.Even doors I will prefer closed.The most annoying ones is the stalkers.men of al ages even the ones old enough to be my granpa follow me home in their car just to see where I live.Trust me I dont go home then.I take d route to the seediest part of town.Kinda fun sha
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking by jeeqaa7(m): 7:37am On Oct 11, 2014
Sure

(1) (Reply)

Jane Ezenwa Emerges Exquisite Queen Nigeria World 2019 / @hairstyle27 / Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.