Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured (22422 Views)

Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded / 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) / 4 Dead As Thugs Burn Police Station And INEC Office In Edo State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by selemempe: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2020
Somodooo:
mynd44 lalasticlala
lol who are you calling. You will be surprised that it's him who owns the account

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by SoftBillionaire: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2020
Shocking

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Lovelyn451(f): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2020
OK people of ini have spoken, let's hear from their ikwuano neighbors so as to settle this matter amicably...thank you Mr journalist

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Golan007: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2020
Biafra.
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2020
They are attacking Akwa Ibom- the biggest oil producers that feeds the entire South East.

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by darleenje: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2020
proudevil:
This is how people will fight over land when we have our biafla...iseeee.

Shut your mouth. You lack knowledge. If federal and state government know their job will there be communal clashes?

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Gabkosh: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2020
Biafla will be sweet cheesy

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by darleenje: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Arrewa:
Killing each other over of land

Just last week they were busy killing each other over two hectare of land in Anambra state

There's no land in the south east

People spend millions of naira just for a plot of land...

That's why they're scattered all over Nigeria and prefer investing and settling in any region they found themselves

Even the small land that they have is being ravaged by erosion...

Nature isn't fair to the south east

Where have you been to the southeast and you didn't see farm lands?
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by lonelydora: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2020
The funny thing is when you even see the small piece of land sef, you will tire.
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by darleenje: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2020
There will be communal clashes until the government show boundaries properly. You can't sit and watch people steal your property for peace to rain.
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Chlerion: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2020
Biafla biafla
Kill 'dem all
Useless biafla biafla grin grin grin

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Angrace: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2020
U have killed my uncles and grandparent OVER LAND are u not OK with all your wicked act,we are not trouble makers,why are u doing this to us,ibono okporo gave u free farmland to farm,to build and live still u want to take over,it will not work,God will disgrace all of you,my grandmother can't go to farm because of you people and your wicked act,today now someone has showcase this hidden act of shooting and killing in Nkari,Igbo leave us alone ooooo please we have pleased you people enough,with all the giving u still want to destroy NKARI

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2020
People need to stop all these localized identities with their mumu fights.
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by SaintLucia: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2020
johnmartus:
Federal government should intervene on this long communal fight.
This special forces have been sent to calm the situation.

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by proudevil: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2020
darleenje:

Shut your mouth. You lack knowledge. If federal and state government know their job will there be communal clashes?
I didn't talk, I typed.

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by xtaphare321(f): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2020
IT is well o, this is so uncalled for
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by BrainEya(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2020
For an adult of my age, I have seen what has been going on between Igbo and Ibibio-speaking people especially Ini..

My own take is " IF Akwa ibom and Cross River will be inside their Biafra THEN we are okay with Nigeria..

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2020
People are just heartless. Imagine. Meanwhile, Ladies, check out trending hairstyle here. www.justkathyb.com

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Simbrixton(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2020
Modern day abia was once occupied by the ibibios especially arochukwu

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Simbrixton(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2020
BrainEya:
For an adult of my age, I have seen what has been going on between Igbo and Ibibio-speaking people especially Ini..

My own take is " IF Akwa ibom and Cross River will be inside their Biafra THEN we are okay with Nigeria..

a lot of your ibibio brothers no go gree o

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Mexico09(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2020
nawa oh! that communal clash don tey even when I was serving my country via NYSC in that LGA, sometimes fight go burst teachers and principal go enter their car and move leave corpers, naso person dey run enter Bush in the name of OSONDU grin it's well shaa
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Badonasty(m): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2020
I just dey always wonder how republic of Biafra go be

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Ilaumoh(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2020
Imagine this hmmmm, I initially love the idea of Biafra but now am gradually changing my mind ooo... because Ipob might resolve to ethnic cleaning oooo

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Simbrixton(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2020
emapeteum:
It is in the blood of Abians to think that the entire Akwa Ibom state is their land. For some Akwa ibomite supporting Biafra should have a second thought.
Ini people, please kindly protect your land from these urchins and possibly call for help from Annang people, your brothers. Remember Ibibio lost Aba and Arochukwu to this bloodthirsty human and in living memory, we lost Bakassi. Please every Akwa Ibomite should see this as an attack to steal our land
I have full account of arochukwu from ur brothers
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Woleett: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2020
proudevil:
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by DreadedTerrorist: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Elelenwo1:
Badly gazetted boundaries. Some of these attacks are due to the fact some of the indigenous villages are cut into the other state and so they're trying to claim back their siblings. But most news reports will never tell you this. Africa generally needs to be redelineated, from country boundaries down to even clans and villages.
so what are you insinuating?
you better not talk rubbish this morning

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by wizod(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2020
proudevil:
think abt ur useless self and leave Biafran issue for us. Don't forget to take anti lunatic drug as prescribed by ur psychiatric doctor

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Ebenezer202O: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Noted.

Border wall is necessary..and the time is now.
Juliusmalema is back.
I remember when you were insulted and bashed when you once said this.
Now see the outcome.
you're a true political prophet
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Ebenezer202O: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2020
frankline461:
We are having our own mini version of 'Sometimes in April'

Life is tiring, death is our only hope!
dead in Christ.
don't forget that

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by wizod(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2020
Arrewa:
[s]Killing each other over of land

Just last week they were busy killing each other over two hectare of land in Anambra state

There's no land in the south east

People spend millions of naira just for a plot of land...

That's why they're scattered all over Nigeria and prefer investing and settling in any region they found themselves

Even the small land that they have is being ravaged by erosion...

Nature isn't fair to the south east[/s]
this one is really pained over the success of umuchukwuokike abiama, let me check the level of your madness before giving u SENSILLIN, mad man

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by GodShowmemercy(f): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2020
gartamanta:

But that's how everyone one is already fighting in Nigeria. So better to have Biafra since Nigeria will not improve the situation
biafra ur head

Accounting Undergraduate Bags Jail Sentence For Internet Fraud. PHOTOS / Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence / Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University