Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured (22416 Views)

Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded / 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) / 4 Dead As Thugs Burn Police Station And INEC Office In Edo State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Ahmback(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2020
this same Abia state attacked my community years back, we taught them a lesson though we lost my grandpa..... still at Ini Local government Area....

Please Abia state should behave themselves oo...this thing is not a joke anymore... since I lost my grandpa to this pple it's not been easy thinking about it....

Ubibia, behave yourselves now

arochukwu have successfully taken over my beloved Mbuyat that previously belonged to Ini Local government Area....

Biafra can never work, it didn't, it won't and will never

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Ykc2(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2020
Arrewa:
Killing each other over of land

Just last week they were busy killing each other over two hectare of land in Anambra state

There's no land in the south east

People spend millions of naira just for a plot of land...

That's why they're scattered all over Nigeria and prefer investing and settling in any region they found themselves

Even the small land that they have is being ravaged by erosion...

Nature isn't fair to the south east
your right ,no land in south east but you people still want us to give fulani people land for Ruga,abboki people are the funniest people on this planet, you people can enjoy big for nothing sambisa boko haram infested forests cheesy grin cheesy while we stay with our small peaceful land
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by kolade560: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
perfect epitome of biafra ;Dperfect epitome of biafra
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Abagworo(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Flyingngel:
I don't know what is wrong with Abians; there is no village in Akwa Ibom state that has a boundary with Abia that these urchins do not fight to claim another person land.
If under Nigeria, they are like this, what then happen if we were foolish to support them on Biafra?
This goes to show who they are.
Edited: From Ika local government area of Akwa Ibom state having problem with Abians on the issue of boundary to Mkpat enin lga, e.t.c.
Anybody that put Akwa Ibom state again in that Biafra map na thunder go fire am.

Abia and Akwaibom are basically same people with similar culture speaking different languages. No boundary can ever be defined because in the past language wasn't a barrier and nothing like States existed.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by proeast(m): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
emapeteum:
It is in the blood of Abians to think that the entire Akwa Ibom state is their land. For some Akwa ibomite supporting Biafra should have a second thought.
Ini people, please kindly protect your land from these urchins and possibly call for help from Annang people, your brothers. Remember Ibibio lost Aba and Arochukwu to this bloodthirsty human and in living memory, we lost Bakassi. Please every Akwa Ibomite should see this as an attack to steal our land

You lack sense and common logic. You lost Aba and Arochukwu? Nothing person no go see for nairaland. Do you know how many killometers of Ngwaland you will pass through right from Akwa Ibom border with Abia before you get to Aba? So, how did you lose Aba when it is lying in the middle of Ngwaland part of Abia state? You see how ignorant most of you from that state is!?

You're also calling your brothers in Anang to come and join forces with you to fight, but your brain didn't tell you that the Ikwuano people can also call on other Igbos to join forces with them to fight you.

This report is just a one-sided report from Ini LGA of Akwa Ibom, the people of Ikwuano LGA of Abia also deserve to be heard. They should also voice their grievances.

Let's give peace a chance and lest I forget, no one is begging Akwa Ibom to join Biafra. They can chose to be wherever they want to be, it's a free world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by kolade560: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Why are Biafra always quick to categorize south south as part of them? Confused and frustrated tribe looking for people to follow their delusional adventure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by proeast(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
kolade560:
Why are Biafra always quick to categorize south south as part of them? Confused and frustrated tribe looking for people to follow their delusional adventure.

Your problem is ignorance and lack of proper education. If only you did ordinary social studies and geography, not to talk of history, you would have known that Igboland ecompasses both SE and SS.

The 6 geopolitical zones where only created recently, but Igboland has existed long before the British came to Africa. Any map that shows the ethnic make-up of Nigeria will show you the extent of Igboland which extends to the whole of Delta North, parts of NE Edo, most parts of upland Rivers, and fractions of Akwa Ibom and Cross River to even Benue.

So because a stvpid geopolitical zones were created now means the Igbos in SS are no longer Igbos?

Take some damn history books and read so you can gain some knowledge!

I would leave nairaland soon because the kind of ignorance I encounter here is so disturbing. Spits!

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Flyingngel(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Abagworo post:

Abia and Akwaibom are basically same people with similar culture speaking different languages. No boundary can ever be defined because in the past language wasn't a barrier and nothing like States existed.

so that is why they are killing us?
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by LegendHero(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
proeast:

You lack sense and common logic. You lost Aba and Arochukwu? Nothing person no go see for nairaland. Do you know how many killometers of Ngwaland you will pass through right from Akwa Ibom border with Abia before you get to Aba? So, how did you lose Aba when it is lying in the middle of Ngwaland part of Abia state? You see how ignorant most of you from that state is!?

You're also calling your brothers in Anang to come and join forces with you to fight, but your brain didn't tell you that the Ikwuano people can also call on other Igbos to join forces with them to fight you.

This report is just a one-sided report from Ini LGA of Akwa Ibom, the people of Ikwuano LGA of Abia also deserve to be heard. They should also voice their grievances.

Let's give peace a chance and lest I forget, no one is begging Akwa Ibom to join Biafra. They can chose to be wherever they want to be, it's a free world.

You talk like a tyrant that is justifying the reason for killing those guys.

You never condemned your people that killed them but instead said we should give the killers the benefit of the doubt because you thought the killer should voice their grievances.

If this had happened in Kaduna, would you have said we should hear the thought of the guys killing the Southern Kaduna people before judging them?

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Serveyouright(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
A land you won't live forever to cultivate. And that same land is where you'll be buried when you're gone. My people can we live together in peace as brother and sister. Land is own by God not community or individual, stop killing now.
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Graysons: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
lol.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by richiepolymer(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
You see why I usually laugh at those clamouring for Biafra?
Who and who sat down in the south to agree to a biafra?
How will the ethnic groups down south trust a biafra?
What would be the structure?
If in the south, ethnic groups are at each other's necks then where's the hope for their biafra?
South easterners keep lying to themselves about a biafra knowing that land resources is a challenge to them.
There are clashes between ebonyi & cross river, ebonyi & Benue, Abia & akwa ibom etc. How does this work when they don't see each other as brothers?
These scenarios keep making Nigeria the unrivalled bride despite that we need a restructuring and system overhaul.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Ilaumoh(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
richiepolymer:
You see why I usually laugh at those clamouring for Biafra?
Who and who sat down in the south to agree to a biafra?
How will the ethnic groups down south trust a biafra?
What would be the structure?
If in the south, ethnic groups are at each other's necks then where's the hope for their biafra?
South easterners keep lying to themselves about a biafra knowing that land resources is a challenge to them.
There are clashes between ebonyi & cross river, ebonyi & Benue, Abia & akwa ibom etc. How does this work when they don't see each other as brothers?
These scenarios keep making Nigeria the unrivalled bride despite that we need a restructuring and system overhaul.
Say no to Biafra

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Shekochild: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
gartamanta:

But that's how everyone one is already fighting in Nigeria. So better to have Biafra since Nigeria will not improve the situation
Always justifying this your Biafra which might not be in God's grand scheme of plan after all... Bro. See, what will be will be and what will never be will never be.
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by emezuo17: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Elelenwo1:
Badly gazetted boundaries. Some of these attacks are due to the fact some of the indigenous villages are cut into the other state and so they're trying to claim back their siblings. But most news reports will never tell you this. Africa generally needs to be redelineated, from country boundaries down to even clans and villages.
. You are an educated and enlightened fellow. God bless you, we need more of your types here.
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by boblawson(m): 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by emezuo17: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Flyingngel:
I don't know what is wrong with Abians; there is no village in Akwa Ibom state that has a boundary with Abia that these urchins do not fight to claim another person land.
If under Nigeria, they are like this, what then happen if we were foolish to support them on Biafra?
This goes to show who they are.
Edited: From Ika local government area of Akwa Ibom state having problem with Abians on the issue of boundary to Mkpat enin lga, e.t.c.
Anybody that put Akwa Ibom state again in that Biafra map na thunder go fire am.
. But akwaibom and cross rivers are still having boundary issues, what of the oil well issues between rivers and akwaibom that went all the way to the supreme Court, today Edo and Delta are still having boundary issues so is benue and nassarawa, go get yourself enlightened, your opinion on Biafra issue is inconsequential.
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Blackdisciple(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
hmmm .....

and Fulani herdsmen are still in the bushes ooo waiting for u guys to finish killing yourselves then they will come for u...

mumu and lazy youth......

who still dey fight community fight again ..

the enemies are out there ......

make Una beta use Una head...
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Angrace: 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
proeast:

It seem you lack sense no allow me insult u now, u think this is funny or u think the INI people are just saying this to alert unnecessary attention, please u don't know how we feel so if u don't know what to say read comment and pass
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by proeast(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Angrace:

It seem you lack sense no allow me insult u now, u think this is funny or u think the INI people are just saying this to alert unnecessary attention, please u don't know how we feel so if u don't know what to say read comment and pass

Are you in that period of the month when common sense takes a back seat due to hormones?
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by proeast(m): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
LegendHero:

You talk like a tyrant that is justifying the reason for killing those guys.

You never condemned your people that killed them but instead said we should give the killers the benefit of the doubt because you thought the killer should voice their grievances.

If this had happened in Kaduna, would you have said we should hear the thought of the guys killing the Southern Kaduna people before judging them?

Don't try to decieve gullible people by being half smart. What is happening in Southern Kaduna is ethnic cleansing by Invaders against locals. What is happening in this case is boundary crises between two neigboring communities in two different states.

Firstly, I did not and would never support barbaric killing of people under whatever guise and I didn't do so here.

Secondly, I have observed how most boundary crises happen in many parts of Nigeria, and it is quite common. This issue obviously did not start today, and if you dig deep, you will discover that there had been aggressions from both sides.

Being the first to invite the media doesn't mean you're completely blameless. People can exaggerate and sensationalize issues like this. There is no evidence that people were killed, no names were mentioned and neither were pictures shown.

When you interview the other community being accused, you may be shocked to discover that they have similar tales to tell.

The best thing is for the government to intervene and put a stop to this crises between two neighbors that have existed together for ages.
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by gartamanta: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Shekochild:

Always justifying this your Biafra which might not be in God's grand scheme of plan after all... Bro. See, what will be will be and what will never be will never be.

Well, the Nigeria that is already here is a disaster, thats all the justification for Biafra needed
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by LegendHero(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
proeast:

Don't try to decieve gullible people by being half smart. What is happening in [b]Southern Kaduna is ethnic cleansing by Invaders against locals. [/b]What is happening in this case is boundary crises between two neigboring communities in two different states.

Firstly, I did not and would never support barbaric killing of people under whatever guise and I didn't do so here.

Secondly, I have observed how most boundary crises happen in many parts of Nigeria, and it is quite common. This issue obviously did not start today, and if you dig deep, you will discover that there had been aggressions from both sides.

Being the first to invite the media doesn't mean you're completely blameless. People can exaggerate and sensationalize issues like this. There is no evidence that people were killed, no names were mentioned and neither were pictures shown.

When you interview the other community being accused, you may be shocked to discover that they have similar tales to tell.

The best thing is for the government to intervene and put a stop to this crises between two neighbors that have existed together for ages.

What is the difference between Southern Kaduna and this? Is this not also a form of killing these guys on their ancestral land?

If it occurs frequently it automatically turns to another episode of Southern Kaduna issue. Isn’t that what the Fula guys are doing on KD too, try to kill them and maybe they will lose hope in fighting to vacate the area and that might be an avenue for you to come in.

Yes, truly we have to hear from both sides to get the actual nature of the issue but based on what some of the guys from that side said on this thread, it’s evident that this has been happening for quite a long time and media is not doing enough in projecting it.

See the guy below, those guys have tormented them up to the extent of giving up their lands to them for free to farm even after killing his family. How is this different from what the Fula guys are doing?

Angrace:
U have killed my uncles and grandparent OVER LAND are u not OK with all your wicked act,we are not trouble makers,why are u doing this to us,ibono okporo gave u free farmland to farm,to build and live still u want to take over,it will not work,God will disgrace all of you,my grandmother can't go to farm because of you people and your wicked act,today now someone has showcase this hidden act of shooting and killing in Nkari,Igbo leave us alone ooooo please we have pleased you people enough,with all the giving u still want to destroy NKARI
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Elelenwo1: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
emezuo17:
. You are an educated and enlightened fellow. God bless you, we need more of your types here.

God bless you too bro.
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by inyenejo(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
It's not a big deal , two blood brothers fights and settles , Yoruba and Hausa people stop creating disunity in our country Biafra, i'm Akwa Ibomite from Uruan Inyang Atakpo gongong we LOVE the Igbos, WE ARE ALL BIAFRANS!
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by ThatFairGuy: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sammy07:

Jesus. What has been seen cannot be unseen. Cc: Thatfairguy
grin He's somodooo nightmare. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Mosco100(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
He that leadeth into captivity will be led into captivity, and they that kill by the sword will by the sword be killed.
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Shekochild: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
gartamanta:

Well, the Nigeria that is already here is a disaster, thats all the justification for Biafra needed
There's no country without some group of people who always want their own country. what will be, will be and what will never be, will never be! Hope deffer maketh the heart sick.
Re: Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured by Xzellentgraphic: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
CreateYourFutur:

Can you design a professional flyer with your smartphone?

Mr Kalu can.

How much do Graphic designers charge for flyers? On average, $8.3

If you can design just 3 flyers daily, you'd be making $750 monthly.

That's close to 270,000 Naira monthly.

Is this achievable? 100%

Is this learnable? A dummy can learn how to do this.

Do you need a laptop for this? No, any smartphone can do this.

That's not all you can learn from him. He will also teach you how to design:

• Logos
• Book covers
• Album covers
• Create Whiteboard animations and
• Professional Photo Manipulation.

You can offer all these on Fiverr, Upwork and anywhere.

These are high income skills that can feed you for life!

Is that all?

No! He will also teach you how to:

• Create 3D logos using mock ups
• Create Professional eBooks with your smartphone.
• Create Professional marketing videos for companies.

Any other thing? Yeah!

• He will give you ebooks on Graphics designing worth ₦19,000

• An eBook on other gigs and services you can offer on Fiverr apart from Graphics designing.

For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 50,000 naira.

However, Kalu have slashed it to 7,500 naira. But, the first 20 people will pay 2,490 naira.

The 21st person will pay 3,450 naira.

Why should you trust Him?

This is the 17th edition and He has countless testimonies. You can do a background search on him.

When is the class starting?

This Saturday, 27th of June 2020.

How can you reach Him?

Send him a message on WhatsApp

0 7 0 1 4 8 9 9 9 7 2

Any more guarantees?

Yeah, if you don't make more than 10 times of your money with this skill, Kalu will refund you your money with a written apology.

Wow!

How do I get started?

Send him a message on WhatsApp using the number above, for account details.

PS.: This is not a Canva design class.

PS. 2: Would you rather exchange 2,490 naira for over 270,000 naira or will you use it to flex today?

Rich people think long term, poor people think short term. Which one are you?

Send him a message now.

Continue deceiving people...I shake my head for ur prey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Kurfi Community In Katsina, Many Feared Dead / Detectives Arrest Bank Workers, Policemen For N24m Robbery / American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.