Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo (76785 Views)

Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) / Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Sebastine1994(m): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
be good to everybody

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Johnsown1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Issorit
In other news check my signature for your genuine abd affordable properties in Enugu. Invest in real estate today and enjoy the future
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Heineken(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Ofcoruse!! . When you buy a plot of land & struck a gold reserve or crude oil reserve. will you return am to the seller?

The dude bought indomie, paid in full for everything in that carton. That 1.8 mili na his money jor grin
lol boss.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by offset67(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
I dey mad?
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Proxy4ever(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Where in Port Harcourt , and how much are you selling it?
sanemind2:
Nice gesture by the Man,omo see em belle

meanwhile

500gb external hard drive is available with high definition Movies both series,cartoon,action etc are contended in it, Location is Port Harcourt, but can be sent to any location of choice
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Olatlaccon(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
oponu
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Major77: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
If na me for this hard ship,dat money is my oppounity comes but ones na buy i buyam
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by mukthar2000(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Chaiiii, for this kind lockdown period that everything was hard, guy u try but u no do well with that ur big belle.

The owner of the business who could not hold back his joy,
thanked him and told him to come back and collect a carton
of indomie whenever he needs it till December.

Imaging, what the owner said, so after December ur indomitable collection would due? No vex take this Mr Chidiebere Ogbonna.

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Onare66(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
na poor u & ur family go die for
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by OmoOduduwa01: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
When I get to the bridge, I'll know how to cross it sha
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by kaludestiny10(m): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
I don't believe this story, its a hoax.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by zoeA: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
sanemind2:
Nice gesture by the Man,omo see em belle

meanwhile

500gb external hard drive is available with high definition Movies both series,cartoon,action etc are contended in it, Location is Port Harcourt, but can be sent to any location of choice
How much?
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by lymelyte(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
fake news as usual bro..
joey150:
But, But, why was 1.8 million naira inside an indomie carton in the first place? grin

On second thought....

Was the indomie carton sealed or not? How can a sealed indomie carton have 1.8 million naira in it?

Again, if it wasn't sealed, why would anybody buy indomie in an unsealed carton?

Even if it was unsealed, did the seller not check the content at all throughout the transaction?

Let's pretend the seller was careless, did the buyer not bother for one second to look into the unsealed indomie carton before walking away from the store?

I'm just one of those people that like to question everything they hear.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by BigBee78: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
monfizzy:
Sorry but this isn’t about being honest but stark idiocy. Such money can’t be traced to any individual so returning it makes no sense. E get some people wey poverty no dey taya walahi

As you can clearly see, that man who returned the cash isn't broke nor hungry-looking oo... hahaha
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by SVC6000: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
am mourning your foolish integrity. Of all people in the world that lucky life changer landed on your roof and you have the nerves to reset it. o comedian. you don't know the difference between the devil and the demon. saint banabas
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by restored2016(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Question put the money in the carton and give it to me and see if i will return it... i dont do theory, i do practicals
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by FLEZIMAGE(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
The question I ask myself is what will I have done if I was in his case. I celebrate this HERO of integrity. We people like this in political position.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Bevima: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
joey150:
But, But, why was 1.8 million naira inside an indomie carton in the first place? grin

On second thought....

Was the indomie carton sealed or not? How can a sealed indomie carton have 1.8 million naira in it?

Again, if it wasn't sealed, why would anybody buy indomie in an unsealed carton?

Even if it was unsealed, did the seller not check the content at all throughout the transaction?

Let's pretend the seller was careless, did the buyer not bother for one second to look into the unsealed indomie carton before walking away from the store?

Carton was sealed. And that was a second sealing after loading it with 1.8million naira along with so.e few indomie. Guess the seller is using it as his or her safe.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by IncredibleWrite: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Few hours from now...

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Aurelius1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
I that man were my father I would disfather him.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Horlaryinkha(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
joey150:

On second thought....

what if he bought many cartons like 15 for example,so when he was packing it mayb he carried like 5 altogether...because d cartons 're many nd dose carton myt be stacked on one-another so, what do u think

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by philipstanley(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Fabricated story
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Kingston6: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ana akonu.who does that
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by PKURLINZ: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
joey150:

On second thought....

joey150:

On second thought....

joey150:

On second thought....

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by dingbang(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
He should be made a bank manager
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Stomoney(m): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Haaaaa God why? When me I dey here with no kobo
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by awoluyi(m): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
This Chidiebere is different from most Chidieberes I have come across. I suspect his mama is a foreigner!
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by kosire(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hungry looking people everywhere with vulture mentality....
Poverty mentality....
No one ever gets rich by taking from others...
Be wise it pays...
Go n check that man's life in the next two years, U Will bẹ amazed at the level of transformation integrity can bring to U....
I respect you Sir....

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by kosire(m): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
joey150:

On second thought....

From ur little write-up I can deduce that you don't have anything to do with large scale business...
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Ezechimaobim(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
How else do you want your god to bless you?

I am sorry for you
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by mamatwiny(f): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Who stuffed the money inside the carton? Indomie staff or shop attendant?.
I dontbilivit

Very possible they stacked the money to take it to bank but one attendant mistakenly sold it. The man just saved some attendant from suffering from a crime they did not commit. It only takes cellotape to seal a carton.
Meanwhile 1.8m is just small money that can enter even half carton sef or quarter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.