Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio (4666 Views)

Get Amazing Designs (e.g Flyers, Business Cards) For An Affordable Price / Get Amazing Designs (e.g Flyers, Business Cards) For An Affordable Price / GET AMAZING DESIGNS (E.G FLYERS, BUSINESS CARDS) FOR AN AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2020
If you are seeing this, it's either you're a business owner who knows the importance of a well tailored brand identity or you're a designer.

The need for brand creation cannot be overemphasized. Without branding, any marketing is nothing but noise making. You need to have an impression on your target customers and that is what I help you create in real life.

I create brand assets that your customers can resonate with.

It's simple, flexible, functional and memorable.

Here are some of my brand identity creations of real life brands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2020
You can look these brands up on Instagram and see how these identities are been put into good use.

Let me show some of the real life usage of Smoothie Express. They are into Fresh Smoothies and Healthy Snacks.

1 Like

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2020
Let me know what you think about all I've posted so far?

BTW, you can reach me by clicking the link in my signature.
Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2020
During the lockdown I had a lot of Covid related project.

Tablet Drive is one of them.

A Non-profit Organization helping Children in less developed areas with tablets to aid their education.

Below is the Brand Identity Design.

Enjoy the view and share your feedback.

You can easily reach me by clicking on the link in my signature.

1 Like

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by TruthHurts100: 12:28am On Jul 01, 2020
OK, now this is what I'm talking about. I'm sure your logo is not in 6hrs and you don't charge N2500 for logo designs.

1 Like

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Let me share another project I worked on..

Sleek & Glamour is a high end fashion store.

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by Jh0wsef(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
This sleek and glamour logo just dey burst my heaad

1 Like

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by TruthHurts100: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2020
Jh0wsef:
This sleek and glamour logo just dey burst my heaad

You can say that again
Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2020
More projects done by me.

New Marineā„¢ is a frozen food company abroad.

The logo shows an N (New) + Waves (Marine)

You can click on my signature below to reach me or simply drop a comment.

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by Jh0wsef(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2020
Wonderful, just wonderful

1 Like

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 12:19am On Jul 17, 2020
Jh0wsef:
Wonderful, just wonderful

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
Business owners should read this.

Why is it that you don't want to dress bad when going out? My ladies, why don't you want to wear a bad make up? Of course you want people's perception about you to be positive and unique, right?

I know how it feels when I've dressed well to a corporate event and on getting there I see someone else wearing the same cloth I'm wearing. Immediately you will agree with me that your confidence will drop.

You see, just like you dress well and use quality make up when going out, same is the effect a good logo has on your business. If you can't wear popular and cheap cloths or make up, you should allow your business to be identified with a cheap logo. If your logo is cheap or is a logo used by many, your business will be perceived as cheap and common.

Your logo is the first contact of your business. You should not joke with it. They say first impression last long, so don't mess it up.

Respect to all the designers in the house but free logos and N2,500 logos are a great risk. You could damage your brand.

Next time I will discuss how to identify a good logo.

I will leave you with a project that I worked on.

Brownstone Wellness Center
California USA

Don't forget to click on my signature to reach out to me for your Brand Identity Designs.

1 Like

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by walkwithgod(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2020
Good job, what's your charge like ?

1 Like

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
walkwithgod:
Good job, what's your charge like ?

Thanks for your feedback.

Can you click on the link in my signature? It will take you to my whatsapp.
Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Your Logo is not your Brand

Some designers use terms like "I will brand your business" They are saying they will design a logo for your business.
This is absolutely wrong.

What is a Logo?
A logo is a mark or text that graphically represents your brand. Your logo showcases your brands attributes or promises. It in a way portrays your brand values.

What is a Brand?
A brand is how people perceive your business. It is what people say you are.
Branding is what you do to influence how people feel about you.

So a Logo is part of what you use in influencing how your target audience feel about your business. So, Branding is a practice.

Hence, to create a logo, a designer must understand your business, Brand, industry, your target audience, your competitors, your mission and vision etc. These involve rigorous research and detailed design processes.

So, it's difficult to understand why some designers charge N2500 for a logo and it's shocking how they deliver in 24hrs or 48hrs.

Do you want to build a brand and have a strategy? This is not even designing a logo. The logo comes along the way.

Talk to me by clicking on the link in my signature.
Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Let me share one of my recent creative with you.

Woozaa! Is an new online store that sells new generation products.

Look out for the exciting feel in the logo.

Talk to me, if you like what you see. Or you can drop a comment for me.

Thanks.

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2020
Don't waste your money designing a logo is you know you will not cease every opportunity to use it.
Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by KhingLufem1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Branstone and wooza is well set and pro

1 Like

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by KhingLufem1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
The new marine icon look like f

1 Like

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 1:34am On Aug 13, 2020
KhingLufem1:
The new marine icon look like f

Really? That's interesting.

Well, it's N. You might see it differently maybe from a different angle or perspective.
Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 1:34am On Aug 13, 2020
KhingLufem1:
Branstone and wooza is well set and pro

Thank you Sir.
Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by TruthHurts100: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Your brand is just a feeling. Your logo is the graphical representation of your brand.

You get it now! grin

One of my recent creative works.

Omarta Engineering

I'm available for your logo creation projects.

Click on my signature below to reach out to me.

1 Like

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by Jh0wsef(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
It's been a while.

Let me drop some cool stuff I worked on recently.

You can reach me on IG
@jimmyfixdesigns

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 11:13am On May 18, 2022
It's been a while, let's me share some resent designs.

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2022
Hi guys, Its been a while, let me post one of my resent designs.

Hope this inspires you.

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by Kunlegzy(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2022
Your signature link is broken

1 Like

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by TruthHurts100: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Kunlegzy:
Your signature link is broken

Look for Jimmyfixdesigns on IG.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by TruthHurts100: 12:46am On Aug 18, 2022
Great job

1 Like

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by Codegramer(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2022
Your Logos have inspired me

1 Like

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2022
Codegramer:
Your Logos have inspired me

Thanks Mate!

1 Like

Re: Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio by JimmyfixDesigns: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hi guys, these are some of my designs again, old and new. I hope you get inspired.

Please stop designing logos for cheap prices. A logo is worth more than you're presently imagining.

Learn to do it well. Any logo below N100k is either a bad logo or a good logo but you're ripping yourself off as a designer.

If you are a business owner in need of a great logo designs as these, drop me a message.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Graphic Designs By Me / Learning Animations!!! What You Need To Know. / Please I Need 3D Animation Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.