Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? (38280 Views)

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by frank41(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ourown:

Hi, thank you for your input. I have an upwork account but haven't win any contract there. I bought connect still no show. I'm sure I'm not doing right. I'd be glad if you can help review the account. Thanks

Dm me whatsup via this number 07037534790
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Karlifate: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2020
LMAO... All fingers are NOT equal.
BTW, are you an Engineering graduate?
ThankYouGod:
What impact has your familiarity with those fields has on our country?

With the numbers of engineering graduates every year, we still depend on foreign personnel/goods.

Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Slurity(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Naijabad:

You studied a 5 year course with 7 years experience and you are happy with #200k per month. How old are you?

A 25 year old boy in Ladipo is making #2m per month on average and he didnt spend one day in the university ooo.

If you are close to me now, I would have given you a hot slap to reset your brain
You are an slowpoke and its not a surprise that your reasoning is shallow. Do you think i don't know that thousands of people do business and make far more than I can make in a single day? We are talking about courses here and its course vs course argument. People like you can never write any exam and pass excellently. Since reason of the discussion you have lost because you want to abuse people. I can bet my rotten stove that you don't even make 50k in a month. Olobe
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Makavelli25: 1:31am On Jul 16, 2020
Slurity:
You are an slowpoke and its not a surprise that your reasoning is shallow. Do you think i don't know that thousands of people do business and make far more than I can make in a single day? We are talking about courses here and its course vs course argument. People like you can never write any exam and pass excellently. Since reason of the discussion you have lost because you want to abuse people. I can bet my rotten stove that you don't even make 50k in a month. Olobe
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Jman06(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2020
jesmond3945:
is prof Maurice from another country?
Maurice Iwu is a pharmacist
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Collinsemegreat(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Polchiz:

I studied Biochemistry and I'm gainfully employed. Almost everybody in the same line of career in my company studied Biochemistry and we earn more than doctors.

permit me to ask... what job is that?
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Polchiz(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Collinsemegreat:

permit me to ask... what job is that?
Send me a private mail
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Paschal01: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
sir I need your email also am a biochemistry student
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Ketone01(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Polchiz:
Send me a private mail
sir can i send u a mail
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Vecto(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ourown:

Hi, thank you for your input. I have an upwork account but haven't win any contract there. I bought connect still no show. I'm sure I'm not doing right. I'd be glad if you can help review the account. Thanks

Hey there, what about the video editing skill you used to leverage some a few bucks back then? Is it still lucrative?
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Ourown(m): 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Vecto:

Hey there, what about the video editing skill you used to leverage some a few bucks back then? Is it still lucrative?

Still very much. People always need video editors.
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Vecto(m): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2020
Ourown:

Still very much. People always need video editors.
Okay thank bro.
It can be self taught right?
You recommended Camtasia Studio, Adobe Premiere and After effects.
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by MrEgghead(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2020

If you read my comment well, you will see that I did not say medicine is bad. But these days, lab technicians live better than doctors in my opinion. You need to check it out well. Doctors are suffering in Nigeria too and the economy is bad. The point is do any course and be deligent. That's all. Better you get your degree in 4 years and start navigating than wait 7 years doing medicine. Still, medicine can be rewarding after 7 years. But my point is that it is not a golden course. Your brain is the golden key. Be book smart while in school, but be street smart afterward.
To those who chose it to escape poverty it's not Golden but for those who want it to be part of their life it's Golden..The joy of saving lives can not be unrivalled...The prestige is overwhelming, no wonder Medicine is always a reference point in discussions like these..I know the recognitions I get anytime I'm in public unlike when I was studying another course..While the lab technicians are living large, they envy doctors...JOHESU vs NMA always comes to mind... It literally means Money is not enough Sometimes..Any course is Golden if you want it..Money shouldn't be priority everytime because there is no amount of money that you can ever be satisfied with, you'll always yearn for more..
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by wixemmy(m): 12:21am On Aug 15, 2020
Are you a jambite who has just failed to meet the cut-off score for admission in the just concluded 2020 UTME exam?

And you look forward to staying at home again for another year while you wait for the next jamb registration.

Or you're tired of sitting for jamb every year 'cos you've not been able to secure admission for your desired course of study?

Well, you're not alone, 'cos it is estimated that 65 percent of those who write jamb fail every year and 60 percent of those who pass wind up failing post utme again.

But the good news is.

Jamb does not have to determine your academic destiny anymore!

By enrolling with us @ Creme Educational consult for IJMB AND JUPEB programs that guarantee your admission into any university of your choice in Nigeria without having to sit for jamb.

With successive yearly achievement in terms of student results, we have helped students secure admission into 200 level in unilorin, kwasu, ABU, FUTMINNA, FUTA, and so much more.

We provide for our students ;

Intensive lectures and comprehensive tutorials.
Adequate classroom and conducive accommodation.
Dedicated and experienced lecturers.

All at an affordable rate.

We also allow you to pay 50% of the total fee at first and another 50% by installment.

Location is fate road, ilorin Kwara state.

For more Info call or whatapp ; 07064990717, 09073682859

Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by officialfestus(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2020
dumininu01:
Agric economics grin
my man
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by TheCork(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Psych412:
Fishery

Hello. Pease can I drink u? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by primeedulab: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
Don't downgrade any course. All courses are important, but what matters is what you desire to enable you attain the goal you envisage for your life. Do a critical analysis of your strengths, and that would you help you choose a discipline to go for.

Meanwhile, dear friends, you're kindly invited to our free academic channel on YouTube for free tutorials on various subjects. We hope to meet your educational needs and more free academic contents.

Kindly watch, invite friends and subscribe. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nv_fhc4A
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Canih28: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Missyajoke:
Geology I personally won't advise you to study the course.
Why did u say so?
I chose Geology for next year Now I'm thinking of changing it to Computer science, Any hope?? which is better?
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Livingston15: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
if you want to help, go and marry them,but this is not marriage issue we are discussing here please.
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by emmasege: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
edoairways:
No course is useless, just package yourself
Best response on this thread.

Hope the OP has learnt! S/he doesn't know that zoologists work in NNPC as Pollution Control Officer. I have seen NNPC adverts requesting the service of zoologists who specialize in hydrobiology. There is more to zoology than elephants and lions. If you don't know, ask from any expert in the field. They will tell you the prospects.

Currently, there is no course with an assured future in Nigeria just as there is none with a hopeless future. It's all about your perspective about the course and your desire to succeed where others have failed.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Canih28: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
fatymore:

Why... It is good course if you know your onions
Abeg, what do u mean by onions?
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Canih28: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
fatymore:

Why... It is good course if you know your onions
Abeg, what do u mean by onions? I'm a jambite, educate me pls smiley
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Canih28: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
joshepade:

Anatomy, Physiology...or any paramedical course aside pharmacy and nursing... please go for MBBS straight, don't waste your precious time
what did you mean by that in CAPS
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by iamyemiakins(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Canih28:

That's Medicine & Surgery.
MBBS means Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Newman20(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
Affable0709:
Don't study any unprofessional course.
research on professional courses and find out.

Only right answer.
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by joshepade(m): 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
Canih28:
Medicine and Surgery I mean.
MBBS it's the certification a medical student receive, instead of the Bsc or B.Tech or... whatever other fields receive.
Means: Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery

1 Like

Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Zeeknow3245(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
BiggyB242:

Vet medicine in Nigeria!!! that course is useless, painful thing is they still spend 6 years like medicine and surgery.
Delusion serious one
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by SirGrey: 12:23am On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=Polchiz post=91791348]
Send me a private mail [/quotes]
can I have your email or Whatsapp number sir, as a biochemistry student who is very unsure of the future

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) / The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) / Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.