Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Stop Asking God To Give You The Same Thing You See Others Have - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Asking God To Give You The Same Thing You See Others Have (356 Views)

What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Asking God To Give You The Same Thing You See Others Have by Brightgem(f): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2020
How does a man tape his wife's mouth, turn on loud music pull her hair out with pliers, stab her eyes and body while she's still alive and stab her all over till she dies and then he kills himself.

Yet it is claimed the previous day the two were seen jogging together. Some people must have screamed #couplegoals

See Hush Puppy, boasting all over about his dirty wealth, with plenty people tapping in the unholy blessing. How do you defraud almost 2million people, that's families, businesses, some people's life's savings.

Then some God forsaken people who the Devil have become their partners and guardians will tell you any way na way, na scam e scam e no kee person. Should it even be well in your life for saying such?

Your kobo kobo will pay off. Leave people with the flashy life alone. Your process and consistency will pay off.

GOD bless all the legit and honest hustlers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Asking God To Give You The Same Thing You See Others Have by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
The blessing of the Lord makes rich, and that without sorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Asking God To Give You The Same Thing You See Others Have by Romangalactic(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Even una minister of diaspora Abike joined said y will hushpuppi know he is stealing and still be flaunting his wealth, meaning he can steal but he should not flaunt it grin This is the same mental reasoning I have been reading from most people here on nl and all over the internet. Then my friend said the same tin and I ask him whether the problem is the stealing or the flaunting?

See,nigerians don't haff sense generally

4 Likes

Re: Stop Asking God To Give You The Same Thing You See Others Have by bukatyne(f): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bodydialect57:
The blessing of the Lord makes rich, and that without sorrow.

True.

1 Like

Re: Stop Asking God To Give You The Same Thing You See Others Have by bukatyne(f): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Brightgem:
How does a man tape his wife's mouth, turn on loud music pull her hair out with pliers, stab her eyes and body while she's still alive and stab her all over till she dies and then he kills himself.

Yet it is claimed the previous day the two were seen jogging together. Some people must have screamed #couplegoals

See Hush Puppy, boasting all over about his dirty wealth, with plenty people tapping in the unholy blessing. How do you defraud almost 2million people, that's families, businesses, some people's life's savings.

Then some God forsaken people who the Devil have become their partners and guardians will tell you any way na way, na scam e scam e no kee person. Should it even be well in your life for saying such?

Your kobo kobo will pay off. Leave people with the flashy life alone. Your process and consistency will pay off.

grin

Only yeye people see something on line and scream 'I want this' or 'couple goals.'

1 Like

Re: Stop Asking God To Give You The Same Thing You See Others Have by Biglittlelois(f): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Romangalactic:
Even una minister of diaspora Abike joined said y will hushpuppi know he is stealing and still be flaunting his wealth, meaning he can steal but he should not flaunt it grin This is the same mental reasoning I have been reading from most people here on nl and all over the internet. Then my friend said the same tin and I ask him whether the problem is the stealing or the flaunting?

See,nigerians don't haff sense generally

So what country are you from exactly? Cos I'm assuming you think you have sense, no?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Asking God To Give You The Same Thing You See Others Have by Mryacks: 3:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Brightgem:

Nice one...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sad! Lady Dies After Writing This Post On Facebook / Odourless Fumigation, Disinfection,pest Control And Cleaning Services / MTN Just Stole My 5GB Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.