Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

BEWARE: Instagram User (holyghost_x) Is A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BEWARE: Instagram User (holyghost_x) Is A Scammer (276 Views)

Beware: Instagram User (holyghost_x) Is A Scam. / Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer / Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE: Instagram User (holyghost_x) Is A Scammer by teedollar84: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Fellow Nairalanders, I bring to your notice about a nutritious scammer. Using his Instagram account to scam people.
How he operate:
He is in so many WhatsApp groups, He will post his 10k Instagram page for sale.. when you message him to buy. He will ask you to send him a message on the intagram page so you can confirm he owns it.
After some negotiation and pricing. He will ask you to make payment to one of the below account 2214295481
Zenith bank.

After you make payment to him, he will change the Instagram details again after giving you logins...
then after that he will block you..
he just scammed me of #15,000 that’s why I bring it to you all notice.. Beware beware beware Holyghost_x is a scam.
Below is his Instagram handle screenshot and the transaction screenshot I made to him..
kindly click on his Instagram link and report the account so he can be blocked on Instagram and others won’t fall victim again: https://instagram.com/holyghost_x?igshid=103z611bvfdya

(1) (Reply)

2 Injured As Hoodlums Engage Customs Officers In Shootout At Seme Border / "I Plan To Put Up A Vigorous Defence To Get Him Out Of The Case" - Hushpuppi's L / I Slept With 10 Male Cultists During Initiation - Female Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.