Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React (76656 Views)

Phyno Attacks Hushpuppi In Timaya's Music "Telli Person" / Olamide & Timaya Show Their "Telli Person" Moves On Stage In Ibadan(pics) / Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Anambra1stS0n: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Most Nigerians on social media have reacted to Timaya’s Telli Person video which resurfaced online after the arrest of Hushpuppi went viral.

The video of Timaya which was released in 2017 titled “Telli Person” was an indirect message to the popular big boy Hushpuppi. The song featured Olamide and Phyno which was a warning to Hushpuppi to be careful of how he flaunts his luxuries and questionable wealth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTT9vZ8liA

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Anambra1stS0n: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
I have been playing the song for more than 30 minutes

grin grin grin

318 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by sLentlover7778(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dem no dey telli person again ooo..

Just pray make EFCC reason your matter and not interpol or FBI..

grin grin grin

204 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Anambra1stS0n: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Listen to prophet Phyno as at 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTQlMwokIog

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Righteousness89(m): 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
A whole lot of the folks you see flaunting themselves are not personally happy!

Many are tied down in one entanglement or the other that is draining them Physically and Spiritually ..

They look for any avenue to get some joy!

that Show off gives some temporary joy!

That's why you see a person, who you see has all the money, fame, mansions and all that! Only to hear that he jumped from 27 story building or he/she committed suicide..

Don't soil your hands in any format! The consequence is always greater than the Joy!

Fear Baba GOD!

Do Honest work!

Baba GOD Blesses!His Own may not come at the time you want but it will arrive at the Right time..

578 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by GuyWise101(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Phyno verse......Ebelu adilu ya imakwa na ebelu adilu ya egosi meat enyi gi isi fish ewelu maka ulu adilu ya, aka mu adiro ya lekwa okpom aji adiro ya, ichoga your money and ichoga your babe imakwa anya mu afuru ha eh...

All I want is what is meant for me ooo my father used to tell me please my son invest money ooo eh you no get work you just dey show money oooo, you follow gucci ooo all at once. I tell you u no gree eh dem tell you u no hear eh your mother tell you u no gree gbagam I warn you u no hear eh, for this street wey we dey eh ndi okwe no dey play gbadam nwa ha ga akokwa your way nwanne leee.

328 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
In picture

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by madridguy(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bros no pray for EFCC oooo

sLentlover7778:
Dem no dey telli person again..

Just pray make EFCC reason your matter and not interpol or FBI..

grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Anambra1stS0n: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Crime doesn't pay, that's the massage

He will be regretting now

44 Likes

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by FlordFlorez(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
That song hit that year. He was first to insult & tame them by rubbishing their wears. Calling it 'fake'. But las las, it's better to wear fake & be free like birds than being an international covict. US inmates go ass-bleep this one die. E never know wetin dey sup.

319 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by nzeobi(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hushpupi was just a mad cloth and shoe billionaire. I wonder what his show off was for.
Even invictus created direct jobs and tried to pretend and cover up to look legit.

Anyway people who never expected to they will make money always get intoxicated by money.

232 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Anambra1stS0n: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
See how Timaya them branded the puppy Gucci grin grin

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by FlordFlorez(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
nzeobi:
Hushpupi was just a mad cloth and shoe billionaire. I wonder what his show off was for.
Even invictus created direct jobs and tried to pretend and cover to look legit.

Anyway people who never expected to they will make money always get intoxicated by money.
GBAMsolutely.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Adiola(f): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
he is Yoruba and fraud is a trademark his name is igbalode Raymond and he is a thief .he deserves death sentence

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by GeniusWeb: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
No be lie, he even responded to the song then saying "all he see is old men singing nonsense". Now hin eye don clear

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by YorubaKinging: 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
God forgive all of our sins

Nobody is holy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Will huspuppi ever get to show off his gucci slippers on IG again? lipsrsealed

#saynotofraud

36 Likes

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Triangles1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Naija
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Bukaatii22(f): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Not much of a warning but more of beef

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Stallion93(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by TheSourcerer: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hmm
*Sips Tea*

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Brute2162: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
My father used to tell me PLEASE
MY SON invest money oh!! ehh
You no get work you
just de show money oh
you follow gucci oh Olu akuo
i tell you, you no gree,
them tell you, you no hear
your mother tell you, you no gree
i warn you, you no hear
for this street wey we
dey ndi ogbe no d play
ha ga ako kwa your way

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by LegendHero(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hushpuppi deserves no pity because he is arrogant and always abuse people unjustly and boast of his wealth even with the fact that the money from illegal sources

He should face whatever comes his way as his own Karma!

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by YorubaKinging: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Igbos are kidnappers too

Adiola:
he is Yoruba and fraud is a trademark his name is igbalode Raymond and he is a thief .he deserves death sentence

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by KingAzubuike(f): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
These broke celebs will be happy their nemesis is now in big trouble

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by sammysneh(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by anibi9674: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by kollinz1234(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ill gotten wealth has no lasting value but right living can save your life

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by Triangles1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Adiola:

Death sentence for Evans first.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by ODJ124(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Say No to crime they won't hear...
serves him right...

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by ibkayee(f): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lol was this video actually specifically for Hushpuppi?

2 Likes

Re: Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React by techmo(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin

168 billion naira only hushpuppi yet can't invest in Nigeria

Fvck him papa , US scams and hacking proceeds stays in US, Chinese scam stays in China , Russian and Indian scam stays in their country

But Hushpuppi omo ale jati jati scammed a whole 168 billion naira and never spent a dime in Nigeria

5billion Na wetin the whole of Oyo State they drag as allocation monthly, with salary of all civil servants pensioners and political appointees, infrastructural development, Orji Uzor Kalu barely stole 12 billion from poor Abia, now Hushpuppi stole 168 billion and him no change life of him people

93 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift / Funke Akindele Photoshops Genevieve Nnaji's Bikini Photo / Prince James Uche Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.