Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. (2637 Views)

Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Awonusi Victor Olusegun Of UNILAG Nude Photo Scandal: "My Phone Was Stolen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Blessedndu(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
this is a cartoon animation that I made with my phone.

The apps are

•Plotagon story and

•Inshot.

Please subscribe to the channel. And also share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-kJrQA8hUE

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Imiete(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
La click, la die

1 Like

Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Blessedndu(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Imiete:
La click, la die
It's real oh

1 Like

Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Imiete(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
Blessedndu:

It's real oh
I know
But to click jst dey hard me

2 Likes

Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Hotspotbro(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mine

1 Like

Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Hahjascho(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Blessedndu:

The apps are

•Plotagon story and

•Inshot.

It's nice ....but use a logo through the inshort app...to cover the water mark.
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Blessedndu(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hahjascho:
It's nice ....but use a logo through the inshort app...to cover the water mark.
I don't know how.
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Hahjascho(m): 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Blessedndu:

I don't know how.
Click on sticker in inshort, pick any one and drag on where you have plotagon...it could also be a written text like your no.
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by TheGreatIYANU: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2020
Blessedndu:

The apps are

•Plotagon story and

•Inshot.

Great work bro! Subscribed.
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Blessedndu(m): 2:37am On Jun 27, 2020
Hahjascho:
Click on sticker in inshort, pick any one and drag on where you have plotagon...it could also be a written text like your no.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Blessedndu(m): 2:38am On Jun 27, 2020
TheGreatIYANU:

Great work bro! Subscribed.
Thank you.
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:10am On Jun 27, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Mine
which app did are you using? I've got a dislike for synthetic speeches
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by fuwaski(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2020
Blessedndu:

The apps are

•Plotagon story and

•Inshot.

Did u make ur characters or were there automatically there to be used. How did u do it and the background too

1 Like

Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Egoat(m): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2020
you tried man...
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Octopusbottle(m): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2020
Wich app is this u use?
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by cruzydal(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Can someone teach me this
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Ay04z(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
cruzydal:
Can someone teach me this
come to what'sapp
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ay04z:
come to what'sapp
Op u tried. Kudos to u.
But seun pls this has to stop na?
Pls upgrade nairaland for us.
Atleast so dat we nairalanders can chat with each other easily, instead of going to whatsapp and all that.
Pls create chatrooms for us.
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Malik1338(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ay04z:
come to what'sapp
pls drop your number
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Olam09(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
can it make animation of 1hr duration please answer
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Blessedndu(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
I can
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Elimon(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
its Nice
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Blessedndu(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
Olam09:
can it make animation of 1hr duration please answer
You can.
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Blessedndu(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Octopusbottle:
Wich app is this u use?
The name of the app is plotagon story
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Blessedndu(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
fuwaski:

Did u make ur characters or were there automatically there to be used. How did u do it and the background too
The avatars are there but you'll be the one to customise it. The face, the look, the voice, the clothing.
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Blessedndu(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Guys, my scenes in plotagon is not complete. What should I do.
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by fuwaski(m): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
Blessedndu:

The avatars are there but you'll be the one to customise it. The face, the look, the voice, the clothing.
Please chat me up on WhatsApp. My contact can be seen on my profile. Thank you
Re: See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. by Ay04z(m): 1:03am On Jun 28, 2020
Malik1338:

pls drop your number

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Snake Research / Police Can Never Be Army -What Force Men Noticed that Civilians won't understand / 7 Best Military And Para-military Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.