Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

What's Your Experience With The N Power Registration Tonight - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's Your Experience With The N Power Registration Tonight (1180 Views)

Don't Waste Time, Check-out The Next Step After Successful N-POWER Registration / N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience / N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Experience With The N Power Registration Tonight by Kiddo01(m): 1:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Little wonder, am I the only one waiting for the said confirmation email to be sent to my inbox by N-Power ?
They said I should check the spam folder but I've done it several times nothing. Anyone with similar experience or am I the only one having network difficulty?

Re: What's Your Experience With The N Power Registration Tonight by Kemmy210(f): 1:55am On Jun 27, 2020
You are not the only one o,I have been checking spam since.I even reboot my phone,still nothing.Best wishes to us.Let's be hopeful
Re: What's Your Experience With The N Power Registration Tonight by Carson110(m): 2:10am On Jun 27, 2020
I've seen my confirmation
Re: What's Your Experience With The N Power Registration Tonight by Kiddo01(m): 3:25am On Jun 27, 2020
Carson110:
I've seen my confirmation

Are you for real, no kidding please
Re: What's Your Experience With The N Power Registration Tonight by OgaRico(m): 4:14am On Jun 27, 2020
Is better a good reason is given for whatever is going on with registration because is obvious something is wrong and they don't want to admit to their fault.
Re: What's Your Experience With The N Power Registration Tonight by ut47(m): 4:18am On Jun 27, 2020
the thing tire me o
Re: What's Your Experience With The N Power Registration Tonight by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 27, 2020
poverty dey oo. So cause of ordinary 30k. Mere 30k. Una wan kill una sef

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With The N Power Registration Tonight by gr8cany: 4:49am On Jun 27, 2020
Link to website please
Re: What's Your Experience With The N Power Registration Tonight by Arizonaz: 4:50am On Jun 27, 2020
I am not understanding.... I used my phone, I used my PC non could pass that BVN nd DOB stage since 3am
Re: What's Your Experience With The N Power Registration Tonight by DipoToyo(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2020
Super wahala
Re: What's Your Experience With The N Power Registration Tonight by Princealex1(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2020
Henrymorre:
poverty dey oo. So cause of ordinary 30k. Mere 30k. Una wan kill una sef

If someone ask you for this "ordinary" 30k now you will not be able to give.

(1) (Reply)

Security Personnel Needed As Home Security / Intercontinental Test Format Please / Bank Phb Test, How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.