Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site (4214 Views)

Don't Waste Time, Check-out The Next Step After Successful N-POWER Registration / N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience / What's Your Experience With The N Power Registration Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by princeemmma(m): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
I just applied but am not sure if this is the right site

Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by vvvbobby205(m): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Una ehn, why u no calm down.....that is not the official npower website. You just release your bank details to potential fraudsters.
Moreover, registration will start 11pm tonyt

1 Like

Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
vvvbobby205:
Una ehn, why u no calm down.....that is not the official npower website. You just release your bank details to potential fraudsters.
hi can it be registered via mobile phone?
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by princeemmma(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
vvvbobby205:
am not sure of that
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by vvvbobby205(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
hi can it be registered via mobile phone?

Use a computer system

1 Like

Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
vvvbobby205:

Use a computer system
don't hv
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by vvvbobby205(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
don't hv

Borrow
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by princeemmma(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
vvvbobby205:

Borrow
or better go to cyber cafe
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by Ellizsandra(f): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
vvvbobby205:
That is their official site. They have released the link since yesterday but warned people not to register not until 11:45pm tonight. They already confirmed they have received some applications today but would be void. All i see is lack of patience but as for the site, it's genuine and the op details are safe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by vvvbobby205(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ellizsandra:

That is their official site. They have released the link since yesterday but warned people not to register not until 11:45pm tonight. They already confirmed they have received some applications today but would be void. All i see is lack of patience but as for the site, it's genuine and the op details are safe

Ok......good 4 him
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
princeemmma:
or better go to cyber cafe
cyber caf at midnight. Thnks I don't want again

4 Likes

Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by Ellizsandra(f): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
don't hv
Those things are formalities. No need of computer login through your chrome and put it on desktop mode
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by princeemmma(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ellizsandra:

however the site is real and the site is still their official website
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ellizsandra:

Those things are formalities. No need of computer login through your chrome and put it on desktop mode
tanks honey shocked muah
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by princeemmma(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ellizsandra:

YOu don't know how much stress I pass through before successfully applying even with system
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by Ellizsandra(f): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
princeemmma:
however the site is real and the site is still their official website
Learn to follow instruction. Many people do get disqualified from securing a job just because they couldn't follow instruction. They told you to register by 11:45pm tonight. They have their reasons. No doubt the site is real but who knows it could be a bait to disqualify several people that can't follow simple instruction
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by Ellizsandra(f): 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
princeemmma:
YOu don't know how much stress I pass through before successfully applying even with system
System doesn't guarantee easy registration. If you know how to use your phone properly then system is of no use

1 Like

Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by princeemmma(m): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ellizsandra:

Learn to follow instruction. Many people do get disqualified from securing a job just because they couldn't follow instruction. They told you to register by 11:45pm tonight. They have their reasons. No doubt the site is real but who knows it could be a bait to disqualify several people that can't follow simple instruction
we have 11:45 in morning or 11:45 midnight, you confusing
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by Ellizsandra(f): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
princeemmma:
we have 11:45 in morning or 11:45 midnight, you confusing
Can pm be in the morning? Check my post very well
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by princeemmma(m): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ellizsandra:

System doesn't guarantee easy registration. If you know how to use your phone properly then system is of no use
really, for a massive registration site? for a 4 step registration process
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by princeemmma(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ellizsandra:

Can pm be in the morning? Check my post very well
who announced it as pm

Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by Ellizsandra(f): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
princeemmma:
really, for a massive registration site? for a 4 step registration process
My 6gb Ram phone will perform better than 2gb or 4gb ram system commonly used in cyber Café. I'm not new to registration. I do register for for people on countless occasion with my phone. If you know how to make good use of your phone then no need of a system, let it be 20 steps registration

1 Like

Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by princeemmma(m): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ellizsandra:

My 6gb Ram phone will perform better than 2gb or 4gb ram system commonly used in cyber Café. I'm not new to registration. I do register for for people on countless occasion with my phone. If you know how to make good use of your phone then no need of a system, let it be 20 steps registration
Okay, I will mention you when the site has gone beyond phone capacity
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by Ellizsandra(f): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
princeemmma:
who announced it as pm
It's a pity you posted this without even reading what you posted. Can't you see 11:45pm at the description? All i will need to tell you is to learn how to exercise patience every aspect of ur dealings

1 Like

Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by investorMK(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ellizsandra:

Any ID card needed for the reg? If yes is it composery?
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by Ellizsandra(f): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
investorMK:
Any ID card needed for the reg? If yes is it composery?
I haven't start registering for anyone yet
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by princeemmma(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ellizsandra:

It's a pity you posted this without even reading what you posted. Can't you see 11:45pm at the description? All i will need to tell you is to learn how to exercise patience every aspect of ur dealings
let us all apply as we seem fit all recruitment are scam already
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by Petyr1: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ellizsandra:

hope we are not uploading anything when using phone?
i mean scanning and uploading
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by Harry00(m): 12:11am On Jun 27, 2020
Ellizsandra:

Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by Beejaybarca: 12:19am On Jun 27, 2020
The response is registration close for me
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by hiyarnuh(m): 12:20am On Jun 27, 2020
*Contact 07066391980 for more enquiries and error free registration on 2020 NPOWER Registration*
Re: N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site by qwertyboss(m): 1:25am On Jun 27, 2020
Who has received the email verification?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. / After First Bank Interview: When Will They Call? / Graduate Hotel Receptionist For #10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.