Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

GIVE ME A FIGHTING CHANCE - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GIVE ME A FIGHTING CHANCE (254 Views)

Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) / How Do I Stop My Kids From Fighting? / What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GIVE ME A FIGHTING CHANCE by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2020
Hello, Good morning
Do you believe in generational curse? Well, my family members do.
Some Pastors and Clerics told them my grandmother was envied in her youth by someone, who placed a curse on her and her lineage.

It will be a shame to my education to also share same belief and resignation to fate. I think most of our problems will be solved by consistent hardwork and prayers.

I'm the first to attend university in my family and I stuggled to finish even after they all told me it's a waste of effort, circumstance is starting to prove them right because I've found it hard to get a job, the global pandemic is making matters worse.

You can all agree with me that having a vocational skill is very much needed in our country, rather than sitting all day waiting for miracles, I will like to engage in a side venture.

I can't afford to wait for miracles, my mum is a stroke survivor and constantly needs drugs which we are unable to buy, I fear her health will deteriorate, we are owing our landlord a year and half rent and he has given us three months to pay or move out.

I want to learn a skill but I am unable to, due to financial limitations, we barely have enough to eat, we go to bed hungry most nights.

Please I need someone who is willing to teach me BAKING , I'm strongly interested in starting this business, I've done the feasibility study,found my target audience and mapped out a five year extension plan.

All I desire is someone to teach me the ropes, and possibly help with baking equipments. See it as a loan, which I'll refund after I make sales. I'm ready to sign any legal documents. I reside in Lagos.

It's obvious I can't actualize all my plans without help, I pray this message meets your good heart.

ALL I ASK FOR IS A CHANCE FOR SURVIVAL

NOTE : This is a new account but I've been on Nairaland since 2015, should you enquire, I'll provide all details (if you genuinely want to help me).

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: GIVE ME A FIGHTING CHANCE by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 27, 2020
I thought I could get help here, this was my last resort.
O ma se o cry Hmmm
Re: GIVE ME A FIGHTING CHANCE by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2020
I don't know much about baking but what I know is you can learn some things online and baking is one of it. I have a friend who didn't learn sowing from anyone but YouTube and she's good. Try learning online until you get someone to put you through traditionally.

Then apart from that have you thought of Liquid Soap making business? Material needed is just #2200 and if you know your way around it, you will make double the capital or even more. It's small yes but you can start from somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: GIVE ME A FIGHTING CHANCE by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Palema007:
I don't know much about baking but what I know is you can learn some things online and baking is one of it. I have a friend who didn't learn sowing from anyone but YouTube and she's good. Try learning online until you get someone to put you through traditionally.

Then apart from that have you thought of Liquid Soap making business? Material needed is just #2200 and if you know your way around it, you will make double the capital or even more. It's small yes but you can start from somewhere.

Thank you for your response, at least someone cares
I can learn baking online like stated but there's no equipment to practice with.

Soap making its not really lucrative. I tried it in school. I had to stop after a while. Soap is very common to get
Re: GIVE ME A FIGHTING CHANCE by SweetCunt97(f): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nihanyilolawa:
I thought I could get help here, this was my last resort.
O ma se o cry Hmmm
Learnt how to bake biscuits, cakes and even Bread online. I simply got an oven and ingredients and started trying shiit out. I bake for fun though. Download videos from YouTube OK.

And lose d negative mentality, you are stronger than u know
Re: GIVE ME A FIGHTING CHANCE by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Learnt how to bake biscuits, cakes and even Bread online. I simply got an oven and ingredients and started trying shiit out. I bake for fun though. Download videos from YouTube OK.

And lose d negative mentality, you are stronger than u know

Thank you very much ma'am
If you know any one willing to give out pans and the likes
I'll appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Truth About Female Circumcision (FGM) that you should know / Yummiest Cake Ever! Gloria Crème Liqueur Cake. / How To Turn Your Household Goods To Business Venture For Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.