Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative (91243 Views)

6 Jobs That Will Be In High Demand In The Future / Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones / 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by BABANGBALI: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

between the ages of 19 - 27 that is the peak of Olosho market i.e. Opo-miliki
how did you know this? I hope not what i am thinking o
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
quentin06:

tell them! most of the people who drive flashy SUVs overseas are good with the wrench, they fix their plumbing, mend their roofs and have tool shed in their houses.

How many rich guys in Nigeria own a set if spanners or tools in their flashy houses?

How many rich Nigerians are self made without politics or fraud??

Not too many ooo.
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
how did you know this? I hope not what i am thinking o

It is a no-brainer and it applies to other markets as well, this is also the same age-groups targeted by large corporates like BBNaija, MTN etc after that age range - behavioral and societal pressure moves them into another mode called Marry-or-Rot mode, they are less likely to waste time (or money) and need financial stability

1 Like

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Odunwa(f): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Okogiemikejr:

Please tell me more about this and how can I benefit.Am seriously interested
Please let's chat on whatapp. 0-8-0, 3-5-,22-62,55,
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 29, 2020
majamajic:
Barbing is a very nice cash out , low cash set up
But woman be their problem !

I know a barber who has built a house, strictly by cutting hair alone.
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by majamajic(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2020
BiggyB242:

I know a barber who has built a house, strictly by cutting hair alone.

Did I say they are not making money ?
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2020
quentin06:

check well they re charging at least 300 naira, do home service and hire extra hands.

As long as they started from somewhere without waiting for only rich customers and many hands.
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2020
majamajic:

Did I say they are not making money ?

I'm only buttressing on your point. Non be quarrel.
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Ekg911(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
ehisforever24:
If I see mechanic work do like this I am a big boy
I'm interested in mechanic..
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

You wan dash me money?....oldwarri419@gmail.com
this your email carry weight no be small
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
BLUELemon:
this your email carry weight no be small

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Lolosticlolo(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

And so Furcking what?? With your Unoriginal name
My name is loyalty.. Dont be unfortunate..
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lolosticlolo:

My name is loyalty.. Dont be unfortunate..

Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Lolosticlolo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=OLDESTWARRIBOY post=91234634][/quote] Bossu abeg shift. Una always get problem to every solution.
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Decryptor(m): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2020
faithfull18:

Human beings, I am sure you were one of his e-hailers before he was caught undecided

I never lie Hushpuppi and Mompha. I knew the both of them were thieves!
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by waleyp(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
hey catfish farmers in the house,
now you can get your active hybrid fingerlings and juveniles
here in Ibadan oyo state, 500,1000 pieces fingerlings,juveniles and above
we deliver nationwide,
we sell table sizes too.but we will let you know when they are ready for harvest.
contact our farm today , contact numbers will be available soon
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Stricklybidness(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=OBku4 post=91125590]

That's confusion bro. Do you think the people making money in their professions are in their calling

[/quote
Abeg help me ask am.
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Stricklybidness(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2020
dredmatthew234:
Scrap metal
I mean selling recyclable wastes like
Iron
Copper
Zinc
Plastic
Carton and so on
Check their prices per tonnes
Looks dirty but lucrative...
Very lucrative.
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by Stricklybidness(m): 8:44am On Aug 29, 2020
teemotee:
but the cost of the goods and logistics too is there now. abi? or 100k profit?
What are they into?
Re: 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative by pegix(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Lilgabby:

Sometimes, when I see people like you...it hurts me how you've been raised. Keep ur problems and sufferness to yourself ...lazy bone!
might be a lil late
But just reading this

That man knows nothing about photography

If him wan do wedding
Make e go use hin Techno snap and edit am na grin grin

By the way me just get my cam ni sha---- henokphotography here we go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Judges Destroy Their Pen After Pronouncing A Death Sentence?? / Common Interview Questions And Answer Tips / Know The Officer Ranking Of The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.