Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud (72492 Views)

EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / FBI Declares Six Nigerians Wanted (Pictures) / Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by oshozondii: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2020
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is seeking assistance in finding six Nigerians who the United States indicted for fraud.

The bureau took to its Twitter handle to solicit help in finding the six men who are wanted for “their involvement in ​business​ email ​compromise (BEC) schemes resulting in over $6 ​million in losses”.

“Help the #FBI find ​six Nigerian nationals wanted for their involvement in ​business​ email ​compromise (BEC) schemes resulting in over $6 ​million in losses,” it wrote.

It asked that tips on the matter should be submitted here.

The six Nigerians were identified as Uzuh Richard, who is said to spearheaded the operation, Alex Ogunshakin, Felix Okpoh, Micheal Olorunyomi, Benson Nnamdi and Abiola Kayode.

TheCable had reported how the suspects aged between 32 and 37, “defrauded US citizens through the use of sensitive information and financial resources derived by manipulative means”.

The US department of treasury had said they were all indicted for romance scams.

https://www.thecable.ng/alert-fbi-needs-you-help-find-these-nigerians-indicted-for-6m-fraud/amp?__twitter_impression=true

https://twitter.com/FBI/status/1276666659944697856?s=19

5 Likes

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by aboladejohnny(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2020
I can't help but say OP, you're very sick upstairs for helping the racist FBI tarnish the "Nigerian image" even more.
Your Monika shows you're Nigerian, so I'm not sorry to say that you no well.
I doubt if you read the article before you copy and paste.

There are so many things wrong with the article. Read it and you will see that there are 79 persons involved;
16 RUSSIANS
20 CHINESE
37 MEN OF ARABIC DESCENT and
6 NIGERIANS

Nigeria has the lowest number of wanted men but FBI decided to highlight Nigerians in the headline because they want to be noticed

Y'all condemning the whole Nation because of some bad eggs.

THERE ARE ALOT OF NIGERIANS (HOME AND ABROAD) WHOSE HUSTLE ARE LEGIT, VERY LEGIT.
NO BE EVERYBODY DEY SCAM.
STOP PAINTING US BLACK.

***Please read my signature. that's my side hustle. You're sure going to love my work***

1163 Likes 102 Shares

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Righteousness89(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2020
So Unfortunate!

These guys are really soiling and spoiling things for Genuie and Honest Nigerians..

It's a Matter of Time... They will be Caught!

The World is too small to run! Covid-19 has shown us how little the World is...
Everyone can be locked up in a matter of hours..

The only thing that will hold them from being is The RAPTURE of the Saints!

If that happens now, their Matter will be least Matter FBI, CIA , Efcc or anyone will care about!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by NOC1(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2020
Trouble de, they will definitely be hiding in west African country on a low key.

This guys have finished Nigeria, I was discussing with a friend yesterday I asked her not to mention he is a full Nigerian, I asked her to claim that Dad is from Mexico why mum is the Nigerian if need arises, the name Nigeria sound like a plague in the ears of international business men.

What do we not abuse, Terrorism we have made a mess of it that every state in the North East and North west has all sorts of banditry and terrorist gangs.

Fraud and cybercrime is now what you see from almost every home in Nigeria, it has been celebrated to the extent that our politicians rely on them for back room server monitoring.
After the capture of That puppy, I knew why a political party could not bring down their hackers to testify in the law court, I understood what the Dubai strategy was all about.
Our online and offline clergies are not left out, even those that come against tithe collected their tithe from them in kumkum.

Political shortsightedness, Nigeria is still with the flag, where visionless leaders emerge everyday.

The name Nigeria should be changed it has no good luck.

8 Likes

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by pharmagba: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2020
Place bounty on them and see how Nigerians fish them out

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by StrikeBack(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2020
Okay let the search begin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by oshozondii: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2020

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by ukukaegbu(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2020
Some people are scrutinizing the names and faces.

This is an opportunity to blow.

7 Likes

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by espn(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2020
You didnt state how much ransom on there heads... Make dem leak am finish make dem come kill person...

5 Likes

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2020
Fraud has become the order of the day in this country...

I wonder what would be left of NIGERIA when this generation is done with it

8 Likes

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by sotall(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Na wa

South East - South West collabo.

grin grin

19 Likes

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Goldenkrezi: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Matter don dey ground ooo...grin

FBI should place bounty on their head ni and just give us a week... we go find Dem sharperly grin

All this hushpuppi wannabes seff

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by paradigmshift(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Hushpuppy fall back soon
Ijaya
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Samnewspaper01: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2020
K
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by iCauseTrouble: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2020
grin
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by directonpc(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2020
How come?
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Dalil8: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2020
I checked the list, there are 39 Arabs, 16 Russians, 20 Chinese/Southeast Asians, and just 6 Nigerians.

But yet the headline is ‘6 Nigerians’? Smh...

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Ogbuu101: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2020
Abike Dagburi,over to you.
Tell us their tribes

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Iammelvin(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2020
Living a life of crime is nothing to be glamorised..

32 Likes

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by ursullalinda(f): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2020
I thought I have seen this on NL before.......crime doesn't pay.......don't use the short cut.

3 Likes

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Sunnycliff(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2020
Name checking balanced. No marginalization

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by drlaykay(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2020
Thank God, I no dey there grin

3 Likes

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by helinues: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2020
Afon.ja and Iyan.miri disgracing Nigeria since 18BC

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by careytommy37(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2020
Nice cool

Kill them all angry
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by FuckHomophobes: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2020
But why would they caption Nigerian. Chai undecided

Anyways, there are legit ways to earn online. If you're a legit hustlers and you're in need of a premium VPN logins. Download it here

https://bit dot ly/30ZFW80. Replace the dot with .
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by wilemer: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2020
oshoziondi:
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is seeking assistance in finding six Nigerians who the United States indicted for fraud.

The Bureau took to its Twitter handle to solicit help in finding the six men who are wanted for “their involvement in ​business​ email ​compromise (BEC) schemes resulting in over $6 ​million in losses”.

its the amount for me undecided
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by paradigmshift(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2020
aboladejohnny:
I can't help but say OP, you're very sick upstairs for helping the racist FBI tarnish the "Nigerian image" even more.
Your Monika shows you're Nigerian, so I'm not sorry to say that you no well.
I doubt if you read the article before you copy and paste.

There are so many things wrong with the article. read it and you will see that there are 79 persons involved;
16 RUSSIANS
20 CHINESE

37 MEN OF ARABIC DESCENT and
6 NIGERIANS

Nigeria has the lowest number of wanted men but FBI decided to highlight Nigerians as the headline because they want to be noticed

Y'all condemning the whole Nation because of some bad eggs.

THERE ARE ALOT OF NIGERIANS (HOME AND ABROAD) WHOSE HUSTLE ARE LEGIT, VERY LEGIT.
NO BE EVERYBODY DEY SCAM.
STOP PAINTING US BLACK.

***Please read my signature. that's my side hustle. You're sure going to love my work***

God bless you..
The op na ode

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by northvietnam(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend / EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys & Their Girlfriends In Osogbo, Recovers 8 Exotic Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.