Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud (72575 Views)

EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / FBI Declares Six Nigerians Wanted (Pictures) / Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by aswani(m): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
aboladejohnny:
I can't help but say OP, you're very sick upstairs for helping the racist FBI tarnish the "Nigerian image" even more.
Your Monika shows you're Nigerian, so I'm not sorry to say that you no well.
I doubt if you read the article before you copy and paste.

There are so many things wrong with the article. Read it and you will see that there are 79 persons involved;
16 RUSSIANS
20 CHINESE
37 MEN OF ARABIC DESCENT and
6 NIGERIANS

Nigeria has the lowest number of wanted men but FBI decided to highlight Nigerians in the headline because they want to be noticed

Y'all condemning the whole Nation because of some bad eggs.

THERE ARE ALOT OF NIGERIANS (HOME AND ABROAD) WHOSE HUSTLE ARE LEGIT, VERY LEGIT.
NO BE EVERYBODY DEY SCAM.
STOP PAINTING US BLACK.

***Please read my signature. that's my side hustle. You're sure going to love my work***

This is strange, instead of discussing what we as Nigerians can do to reduce these occurrences, we are talking about how there are other nationalities and tlhow the FBI are picking on "our boys" .

If those boys did not commit a crime, would their pictures be on there at all or would the word Nigeria be up there? Can you see Ghana or South Africa there?

Who cares about what crime other people are commiting and how much more of them there are? We need to get our focus right.

There should be no complaints about the FBI focusing on them, none at all.

If the FBI announce a policy of prioritising crimes commited by Nigerians today, I would fully support them.

Make no mistake, every single kobo these useless "get rich quick without working hard" fools make is at the expense of the rest of us and our future generations.

It is our reputation they are spoiling, how many Nigerian business that want to work internationally have suffered? How many people with Nigerian names have not been allowed to enter or flourish in the financial sector overseas?

What is bad is bad please.

1 Like

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by nokatakata: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
Xeroxlis:

NL mods have been blocking you?... I see you're not as bright as you think you're...stop glorifying the whites, it's a sign of low self esteem wink wink cheesy grin

Call it whatever you want, the white man is 1million times better than you. You depend on them to survive. You wish to travel to their country to live your dream. You crave for their international certificate. You want to speak like them and dress like them...some of you even want to be gays like them. They donate money to you every now and then and you end up stealing it. About 75% of the automobiles used in Africa are second hand used by white men. You cannot construct roads or bridges without the help of white people. Some of spend over 500k just to apply for Visa, you waste money writing IELTS and all manner of stupid exams just so you can get Visa. They collect so much money from you and still reject you without refunding a dime.
Yet you open your mouth to yap nonsense about self esteem. Are you suppose to have any?
And yes if I reply you properly according to your comment, the mods will rush to ban. Nor make me vex abeg.

3 Likes

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by JaceBlaze: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
Criminals declared wanted for serious federal offences in a foreign country and half-wit idiots are only seeing racism.

5 Likes

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by genii96(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
This OP is very sick
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by codemaniacs: 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
zz
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Some people are attacking the op because nigeria according to them has the least number.

The countries of the other people are doing same in their countries and those bashing the op are scammers too.

Don't bother quoting me, I have no time for scammers quote.

1 Like

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Reuben700: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
aboladejohnny:
I can't help but say OP, you're very sick upstairs for helping the racist FBI tarnish the "Nigerian image" even more.

There are so many things wrong with the article. Read it and you will see that there are 79 persons involved;
16 RUSSIANS
20 CHINESE
6 NIGERIANS

Nigeria has the lowest number of wanted men but FBI decided to highlight Nigerians in the headline because they want to be noticed

THERE ARE ALOT OF NIGERIANS (HOME AND ABROAD) WHOSE HUSTLE ARE LEGIT, VERY LEGIT.
STOP PAINTING US BLACK.

***Please read my signature. that's my side hustle. You're sure going to love my work***
You said it all
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by medolab90(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
hillsway:
The same FBI that has failed to reply my comment linking the president of paypal to an ongoing multimillion dollar scam tagged "AUP" where an american company could openly transfer customers funds to their own account and openly erase the transaction from the customer transaction history!

FELLOW NIGERIANS PLEASE STOP DENTING THE IMAGE OF NIGERIA BY SPREADING THESE ALLEGATION.

[/b]I wish the president could wake up and censor these silly bloggers.
[b]

Bro, I wish for the same but you know how Nigerians think sideways they would come up with claims of the Government supporting and benefitting from their acts.

Those pple only care about the traffic they are getting they don't care about the country image.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by HRH87: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Please let's make money legitimately. Join my 2-day free masterclass on Freelance Writing (only for the serious minded)

Hello everyone!

https:///E8v2XAI6g79A0wa1gHylpz

Welcome to the Freelance Writing Masterclass, powered by Queens Writing Agency.

Queens Writing Agency is a content creation outfit that runs with the vision of writing your ideas to life.

With a number of amazingly crafted customer-engaging and compelling contents, we have been able to service the needs of our clients both locally and international.

In the event of pandemic(s) like what we're currently experiencing, it is a pointer to the fact that working remotely is perhaps the future of work. As such, the reason for this Masterclass.

This class will expose you to the nitty gritties of Freelance Writing, and not just that, give you a comprehensive background on how to kick-start your Freelance Writing Career (one that will bring in the cash �)

The 2-day Freelance Writing Masterclass will run through 3rd-4th July, 2020. Time: 8 PM daily.

We'll be glad if you choose to embark on this profitable masterclass with us, and we expect that at the end of the day, we can say *Bon Voyage into Freelance Writing*.

Welcome to Freelance Writing!

Join via this link:

https:///E8v2XAI6g79A0wa1gHylpz

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by retalk: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
While scamming is something to be frowned upon and not condoned, it seems quite malicious to label any place, or country with this act. Assuming the labelling exercise is even something that is worth undertaking, then natural fairness and statistics should be used in doing so, instead of resulting to sentiments or basing it on vested interests. Otherwise, unfairness in itself in the labeling process is itself of a form of deceit and scam
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by chukasson(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
hushpuppi has casted everything.....
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Gsentme(m): 7:04am On Jun 28, 2020
aboladejohnny:

16 RUSSIANS
20 CHINESE
6 NIGERIANS

STOP PAINTING US BLACK.

No mind the idiot bro.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Crunchyg3:
Preshieben, you better report here
grin grin
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Crunchyg3: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Preshieben:
grin grin
hello girlfriend, hope you have been fine,just checking up on you

1 Like

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Crunchyg3:

hello girlfriend, hope you have been fine,just checking up on you
I'm fine ohh
Thanks.
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Crunchyg3: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Preshieben:
I'm fine ohh
Thanks.
I noticed you are hardly online these days, what have you been upto?

1 Like

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Crunchyg3:

I noticed you are hardly online these days, what have you been upto?
Work dear
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Crunchyg3: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Preshieben:
Work dear
nice, make the money and come and take me out

1 Like

Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Crunchyg3:

nice, make the money and come and take me out
grin cheesy
Re: FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud by Crunchyg3: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Preshieben:
grin cheesy
anytime you are ready to, just give me a call

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) / Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.