Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning (60511 Views)

The Python I Killed In Agbor / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by selfdefence: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

But u can kill a man with sex abi?? Harder harder harder harder...

All kill na kill sister gringrin
grin grin grin
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
thesicilian:
How do you guys manage to kill such large snakes without getting bitten?
its very easy na.1st u hold d snake by d head nd kill it.simple
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by alaskido(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Snake swallow goat and still dey slim like this. Una can lie for Nigeria. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Hausa(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
pocohantas:
That a snake kills by constriction, doesn’t mean it can’t bite. Its bite is just not harmful, since it isn’t venomous and it will most likely not aim at biting as a first instinct.

Pythons can bite.
It has to bite first before it constricts.
Consider the teeth acting as a hand since it's got no hands.
Without the teeth, it can't possibly grip.

And we're talking about when attacking a potential prey.
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by pocohantas(f): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hausa:
It has to bite first before it constricts.
Consider the teeth acting as a hand since it's got no hands.
Without the teeth, it can't possibly grip.

And we're talking about when attacking a potential prey.

Had to edit this, I think you misunderstood my comment. It was directed at some commenters.
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Triggerlover: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]funny thou
thesicilian:
How do you guys manage to kill such large snakes without getting bitten?
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Romangalactic(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
pocohantas:

We are talking humans here. A python wouldn’t aim at gripping a human, it would try to get away. wink
Whether human or animal, pythons always bite first for grip. I'm surprised you didn't confirm from Google before typing cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by pocohantas(f): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Romangalactic:

Whether human or animal, pythons always bite first for grip. I'm surprised you didn't confirm from Google before typing cheesy

Someone asked how they kill those snakes without getting bitten, some people said it is because pythons CANNOT bite. I say pythons CAN BITE, but a python under such circumstance would not aim at bitting or gripping, it would rather get away. I don’t need google to know about snakes, I spend reasonable time learning about snakes and wild cats. In fact, I have had enough dose of them today. You should do same, spend less time trolling me. Thank you o.

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Romangalactic(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
pocohantas:
That a snake kills by constriction, doesn’t mean it can’t bite. Its bite is just not harmful, since it isn’t venomous and it will most likely not aim at biting as a first instinct.

Pythons can bite.
FALSE, because the first instinct of a python that wants to eat is to bite before constricting. grin
This your comment was stand-alone and not a response to anyone,try again baby kiss

3 Likes

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by pocohantas(f): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Romangalactic:

FALSE, because the first instinct of a python that wants to eat is to bite before constricting. grin
This your comment was stand-alone and not a response to anyone,try again baby kiss

BUT this python just swallowed a goat according to OP. Do you know how many weeks it can go after that. That I didn’t quote anyone doesn’t negate the fact that I was addressing previous comments. Once again, pythons are non-confrontational, their first extinct in this circumstance is NOT TO BITE!!!

You should try again. kiss

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Romangalactic(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
pocohantas:

BUT this python just swallowed a goat according to OP. Do you know how many weeks it can go after that. That I didn’t quote alone doesn’t negate the fact that I was addressing previous comments. Once again, pythons are non-confrontational, their first extinct in this circumstance is NOT TO BITE!!!

You should try again. kiss

Ahh I see, so it's just this particular one in the op that doesn't have the first instinct to bite. grin grin It seemed you were offering general knowledge about python behaviour with that ur first comment. The Hausa guy got the same impression too which is y he corrected u.

Don't be getting so defensive everytime mi love kiss

3 Likes

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by pocohantas(f): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Romangalactic:

Ahh I see,it's just this particular one in the op that doesn't have the first instinct to bite. grin It seemed you were offering general knowledge about python behaviour with that ur first comment. The Hausa guy got this same impression too which is y he corrected u.

Don't be getting so defensive everytime mi love kiss

No dear, you didn’t misunderstand me, you were thinking you could embarrass me.

I can recommend wildlife pages for you to follow. That way, it begins to feel like you use google to talk about ordinary python.

2 Likes

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Romangalactic(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
pocohantas:

No dear, you didn’t misunderstand me, you were thinking you could embarrass me.

I can recommend wildlife pages for you to follow. That way, it begins to feel like you use google to talk about ordinary python.
Yea,me and the Hausa guy wanted to embarrass u. We planned it together at home grin Miss a python's first instinct is not to bite cheesy

I only showed u the Google screenshot so u won't start arguing. I already know since I was 14 dat all constrictors have to clamp down with their teeth before coiling around prey

2 Likes

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by pocohantas(f): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Romangalactic:

Yea,me and the Hausa guy wanted to embarrass u. We planned it together at home grin Miss a python's first instinct is not to bite cheesy

I only showed u the Google screenshot so u won't start arguing. I already know since I was 14 dat all constrictors have to clamp down with their teeth before coiling around prey

No dear, the difference in the approach shows who is who. Not forgetting you have history of developing high bp over anything that makes me feel alright. Take your drugs regularly o. This condition you have inflicted upon yourself no easy... grin

Just like you brought “google screenshots“ to claim wine enthusiast. Then couldn’t keep up with firsthand knowledge. Typical you, empty, yet confrontational... Learn from the python. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Romangalactic(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
pocohantas:

No dear, the difference in the approach shows who is who. Not forgetting you have history of developing high bp over anything that makes me feel alright. Take your drugs regularly o. This condition you have inflicted upon yourself no easy... grin

Just like you brought google screenshots to claim wine enthusiasts. Then couldn’t keep up with firsthand knowledge. Typical you, empty, yet confrontational... cheesy cheesy
OK grin

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by ciro11(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=mzBEAM post=91133812]Nawa for this LALA guy. I got my eyes on you.

Take am easy ooo madam
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by ZooOga: 1:57am On Jun 30, 2020
Good job op, you be champ python hunter like dis guy in yankee. wink

Florida’s ‘Python Cowboy’ confirms massive catch is new record

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020/06/29/south-floridas-python-cowboy-confirms-massive-catch-is-new-record/

How I Won The Florida Python Challenge 2020 Python Bowl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS_nYFQhBrw

Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Hausa(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
ZooOga:
Good job op, you be champ python hunter like dis guy in yankee. wink

Florida’s ‘Python Cowboy’ confirms massive catch is new record

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020/06/29/south-floridas-python-cowboy-confirms-massive-catch-is-new-record/

How I Won The Florida Python Challenge 2020 Python Bowl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS_nYFQhBrw
Nice video. I watched every bit of it. Makes a lot of sense.
See as snakes just full that area sha.
Re: See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
EzzyCarter:
I killed this Python in my street this morning after having swallowed a goat

Bros why now? If you'd lie at least lie responsibly. cheesy Where's the goat the python swallowed? Audio goat grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning / Is This Sitting Position Feminine / Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.