Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? (754 Views)

Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others / EZY Scan..Buy 5pic Get 1 free!!! / Needs To Scan Something? Here's A Mouse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? by Jimwalex(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hi guys,

Could anyone help me with the best way to scan multiple documents?

My work involves scanning a lot of document to our company's HQ for signatures and checking. Some times the documents are in hundreds and scanning through the conventional photocopy machine can be very unarranged, tiresome and annoying.

So, I will appreciate if anybody here can help on the kind of digital scanning machine that can I use to scan effortlessly.

Likewise, I will really appreciate if this can be pushed to the front page for more suggestions.

Thank you.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? by RedPhoenix: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
There's a mouse that sells around 12k.you only have to drag it over the document and it scans instantly. I believe this is a fast way of going about it Sir
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? by Enskynelson(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
Jimwalex:
Hi guys,

Could anyone help me with the best way to scan multiple documents?

My work involves scanning a lot of document to our company's HQ for signatures and checking. Some times the documents are in hundreds and scanning through the conventional photocopy machine can be very unarranged, tiresome and annoying.

So, I will appreciate if anybody here can help on the kind of digital scanning machine that can I use to scan effortlessly.

Likewise, I will really appreciate if this can be pushed to the front page for more suggestions.

Thank you.
I think what you need is a Scanner with a document feeder. You feed in your pages of documents to be scanned and it scans them. It is like a feeding documents to a printer and the papers gets printed. Here, you feed in the documents and the pages get scanned one after the other.
see some here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eTa9wIoto4

2 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? by Jimwalex(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
Enskynelson:

I think what you need is a Scanner with a document feeder. You feed in your pages of documents to be scanned and it scans them. It is like a feeding documents to a printer and the papers gets printed. Here, you feed in the documents and the pages get scanned one after the other.
see some here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eTa9wIoto4

Thanks for your contribution, bro..I will check them out.
I still need more suggestions please guys
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? by Jimwalex(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
RedPhoenix:
There's a mouse that sells around 12k.you only have to drag it over the document and it scans instantly. I believe this is a fast way of going about it Sir

Thanks a lot but I deal with a lots of documents- a lot! so using mouse will still involves lots of physical work that I am trying to minimise. But I appreciate your suggestions.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? by RedPhoenix: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Jimwalex:

Thanks a lot but I deal with a lots of documents- a lot! so using mouse will still involves lots of physical work that I am trying to minimise. But I appreciate your suggestions.

Then buy multiple fairly used scanners and use multiple at once. Get a side gig who will be doing the operations while you free yourself off the hassles. I'm available for such short term engagements. grin hiring a freelancer to do it while you free yourself of the tedious Ness seems to be the decent way out
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? by Jimwalex(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Then buy multiple fairly used scanners and use multiple at once. Get a side gig who will be doing the operations while you free yourself off the hassles. I'm available for such short term engagements. grin hiring a freelancer to do it while you free yourself of the tedious Ness seems to be the decent way out

Lols..I know if I had told you where I reside, you wouldn't say you are available.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? by RedPhoenix: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
Jimwalex:

Lols..I know if I had told you where I reside, you wouldn't say you are available.

Elder. If only you knew this work junkie you're talking to. Epe, Ibeju Lekki, Awoyaya, Bogije, Langbasa, Lekki, Nicon, Jakande, Ilasa, Isolo, Ikotun, Ijesha, Mushin, Oshodi, Mafoluku, Ketu, Ojota, Ojodu, Magboro, Makogi, Mowe, Ibafo, Apapa, Ojuelegba, Costain, Oworonshoki, Mile 2,Mile 12, Ikeja, Opebi, Abesan

Why not try me Sir
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? by Enskynelson(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Jimwalex:

Thanks for your contribution, bro..I will check them out.
I still need more suggestions please guys
You are welcome. I have seen those kind of scanners work. When IPPIS were doing capturing of staff in my organization, I saw the scanner in action. If your organization is robust enough and you are in position to write lists of things you need, you can do more research along that line. Imagine scanning 25 double-sided pages of documents in 60seconds.

Check out this scanner here: Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Scanner. It's super fast. Even if you have 100pages of documents, it won't take you up to 10mins. Is that not amazing? You can as well check online for the review of that particular scanner.
Cheers bro.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? by Jimwalex(m): 5:18am On Jun 28, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Elder. If only you knew this work junkie you're talking to. Epe, Ibeju Lekki, Awoyaya, Bogije, Langbasa, Lekki, Nicon, Jakande, Ilasa, Isolo, Ikotun, Ijesha, Mushin, Oshodi, Mafoluku, Ketu, Ojota, Ojodu, Magboro, Makogi, Mowe, Ibafo, Apapa, Ojuelegba, Costain, Oworonshoki, Mile 2,Mile 12, Ikeja, Opebi, Abesan

Why not try me Sir

Wow..wonderful, I must say. All the above mentioned are Lagos, right? I am sorry to disappoint you, I stay in MAIDUGURI..yeah, you read that right! So, keep the hustle spirit high, bro. Ciao
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? by Jimwalex(m): 5:23am On Jun 28, 2020
Enskynelson:

You are welcome. I have seen those kind of scanners work. When IPPIS were doing capturing of staff in my organization, I saw the scanner in action. If your organization is robust enough and you are in position to write lists of things you need, you can do more research along that line. Imagine scanning 25 double-sided pages of documents in 60seconds.

Check out this scanner here: Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Scanner. It's super fast. Even if you have 100pages of documents, it won't take you up to 10mins. Is that not amazing? You can as well check online for the review of that particular scanner.
Cheers bro.

I checked out Fujitsu Scansnap reviews on youtube and I must confess that it is indeed a bomb! It has a lot of features that I will really love... I am making more research on the scanner. Once again,I am grateful!

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? by dxdiag(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2020
My organization have a scanning hub, and here is what we use. Although is a bit expensive but will get the job done.

Its a HP ScanJet Enterprise Flow 5000 s4 and fujitsu fi-7280I. The fujistu is way expensive than the hp scanner as it has a flatbed and adf feeder while the hp is a bit affordable with adf feeder only, i will advice the hp scanner a best buy as it will get all your work done no doubt.
Get one and comeback here to thank me later.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? by RedPhoenix: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jimwalex:

Wow..wonderful, I must say. All the above mentioned are Lagos, right? I am sorry to disappoint you, I stay in MAIDUGURI..yeah, you read that right! So, keep the hustle spirit high, bro. Ciao

Lmao

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? by Jimwalex(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
dxdiag:
My organization have a scanning hub, and here is what we use. Although is a bit expensive but will get the job done.

Its a HP ScanJet Enterprise Flow 5000 s4 and fujitsu fi-7280I. The fujistu is way expensive than the hp scanner as it has a flatbed and adf feeder while the hp is a bit affordable with adf feeder only, i will advice the hp scanner a best buy as it will get all your work done no doubt.
Get one and comeback here to thank me later.

Wow..what an insight analysis! Thank you bro. I will definitely check them out
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? by paykobo: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Interesting post:

We have all of the enterprise scanners you spoke about or need in stock:

Scanjet 5000 s4

https://www.paykobo.com/hp-scanjet-enterprise-flow-5000-s2-document-scanner.html

Scanjet 7000 s3

https://www.paykobo.com/hp-scanjet-enterprise-flow-7000-s3-sheet-feed-ocr-scanner.html

Scanjet N9120 FN2

https://www.paykobo.com/hp-scanjet-n9120-document-flatbed-scanner-41183.html

Scanjet 7500

https://www.paykobo.com/hp-scanjet-enterprise-flow-7500-document-scanner.html

Fujitsu ix500

https://www.paykobo.com/fujitsu-scansnap-ix500-color-duplex-desk-scanner-for-mac-and-pc.html

Fujitsu ix1500

https://www.paykobo.com/fujitsu-ix1500-document-scanner.html

Fujitsu 7030.

And much more.
You can also pick up at our Office:

Paykobo.com
2nd Floor, Jomo House,
1 Oshifila Street,
Anifowoshe
Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
or
Contact us:
01-2708800
Facebook: Paykobo.com
Instagram: @Paykobo.com
Twitter: @paykobo.com
LinkedIn: paykobo.com

2 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? by havilahgroup: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6068482/awesome-new-document-scanning-operators

Jimwalex:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Asus ROG Zephyrus G Ultra Slim Gaming Laptop.. SOLD! / Video Conference Facilities In Lagos / Gsm Wireless Internet Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.