Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Gsm Wireless Internet Connection - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Gsm Wireless Internet Connection (754 Views)

Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? / Reltel Wireless Internet Service / MTN Wireless Internet For Laptops? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Wireless Internet Connection by osesh: 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2007
If you are a reader of this bimonthly magazine(SUCCESS DIGEST),you will be familiar with the report that you can now browse using GSM wirelessconnection.they charge 12,000 naira monthly.If any one knows how to go about the connection please let him post it,i want to know what other accessories i will need for the connection and i i can do it both on tabletop and laptop
Re: Gsm Wireless Internet Connection by imoh81(m): 12:14am On Jun 21, 2007
why not get starcom 3G EVDO mobile broadband or just call MTN on 180 and they feed u on the info.

its all happening

(1) (Reply)

Dead Laptop Batteris / Need A Faster Internet Connection, Pls Recommend / How To Recover Lost Admin Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.