Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Greenlight Planet Is Recruiting - Stock Management Associate, West Region - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Greenlight Planet Is Recruiting - Stock Management Associate, West Region (1650 Views)

2019 First Bank Management Associate Program Test Invite / First Bank Of Nigeria Management Associate Programme 2019. Apply / First Bank 2017 Management Associate Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greenlight Planet Is Recruiting - Stock Management Associate, West Region by EarlyCareer: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
Greenlight Planet is owned and operated by engineers, sales force experts, and operations gurus who love to solve difficult problems that change our customers’ lives before our eyes. Our offices across the world are cultural melting pots of technological and grass-roots innovation. Greenlight Planet is a for-profit social business that designs, distributes, and finances solar home energy with an under-served population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is unavailable or too expensive. Since its founding in 2009, the company has become a leading global provider of solar-energy products to over 27 million rural consumers in more than 60 countries.

From its wide range of trusted Sun King™ solar lamps and home energy systems, to its innovative distribution partnerships, to its flexible EasyBuy™ pay-as-you-go financing model, Greenlight Planet continuously strives to meet the evolving needs of the off-grid market.

Stock Management Associate, West Region
Full-time

Position: Stock Management Associate, West Region

Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo State

Reporting to: Country Store Manager

The Role:

Greenlight Planet is looking for a Stock Management Associate to be responsible will ensure that the overall performance targets of the Sun King Stores in Nigeria are met. The role will be critical in inculcating best of class inventory management practices including receiving, storage, issuance, tracking, reporting across the region.

Key Responsibilities;

Undertaking inventory issuance audits to ensure that it is being issued in the prescribed manner and to authorized personnel;
Conducting periodic inventory audits in shops within the assigned region including physical verifications and on the different systems;
Preparing regular inventory variance reports as may be prescribed from time to time;
Following up on variances, theft, and losses to ensure resolution, including obtaining police reports where necessary;
Preparing weekly stock levels across all shops within the assigned region;
Training Sun King Store Executives (SSE’s) on new and existing inventory management interventions;
Reviewing weekly shop inventory and marketing reports for all the shops for the assigned region;
Sharing regional weekly shop inventory and marketing reports with the Country Store Manager;
Conducting regular process audits within the region and escalating any identified gaps for resolution;
Escalating promptly inventory shortage, theft, loss within the region assigned;
Conducting regular audits across the shops to ascertain compliance with local and national legal requirements;
Carrying regular audit’s on adherence to laid down health and safety, etiquette and cleanliness guidelines;

The ideal candidate:

Has a Bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma in Supply Chain Management, or related discipline from a recognized institution;
A minimum of two (2) years’ progressive work experience in procurement and supply or inventory management in a multinational organization;
Is honest, trustworthy and possesses a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism;
Demonstrates sound judgment, excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation, and reporting;
Is results-oriented with the ability to multitask and meet strict timelines;
Is a team player and can demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships among various stakeholders;
Has advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel application;
Has experience working in ERP System and other inventory management application;

We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate, and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.

Apply using the link:
https://www.greenlightplanet.com/job-posting/?fbclid=IwAR3KBrJ_IagKjWvzuULdQWbOc1Ib2kgfKRSfi8X7Ym-OTeoGG-Ptu-hSqe0#op-398090
Re: Greenlight Planet Is Recruiting - Stock Management Associate, West Region by rottable(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2020
This job advert is geniune.
Re: Greenlight Planet Is Recruiting - Stock Management Associate, West Region by Iamscoded(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2020
This is a geniue advert and a good company to work with. This is my previous place of work and I enjoyed working there
Re: Greenlight Planet Is Recruiting - Stock Management Associate, West Region by EarlyCareer: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2020
Iamscoded:
This is a geniue advert and a good company to work with. This is my previous place of work and I enjoyed working there

Good to know
Re: Greenlight Planet Is Recruiting - Stock Management Associate, West Region by Opesunkanmi: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hello @rottable, pls I need your help. since you have worked at greenlight planet before and there are job opportunities in this same company again, pls my question is how did you apply, I mean is it online application or offline application because I have been trying to apply online now from my phone and its not showing where to apply. Pls how did you do yours

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 - Jobify Nigeria / Vacancy : DIRECT SALES : / Tech4mation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.