Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Tech4mation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tech4mation (1721 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech4mation by Oyindamolah: 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2023

9 Likes

Re: Tech4mation by lavylilly: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
I said what I said, and I don't give hoot about it. You can go work there and come back and testify.

The place is toxic. If there's a better word for toxicity.

A place were inexperience people are team lead.

10 Likes

Re: Tech4mation by IyaTola: 2:06am On Feb 21, 2023

9 Likes

Re: Tech4mation by Oyindamolah: 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
wink
IyaTola:
What position?
They have branches in the East and Nigeria capital.
Re: Tech4mation by Oyindamolah: 10:54pm On May 02, 2023
cry
Re: Tech4mation by lavylilly: 12:38pm On May 25, 2023
I would have dropped details of certain people and events. Not everything that glitters is gold. Ask those that left why they left.

Reject every virtual interview be there for a physical interview and ask necessary questions

6 Likes

Re: Tech4mation by lavylilly: 3:05pm On May 31, 2023
Keep deleting my post Nairaland, kwantinu. Before you join any organization find out all the necessary information otherwise you will only regret it.

8 Likes

Re: Tech4mation by Hamachi(f): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
lavylilly:
Keep deleting my post Nairaland, kwantinu. Before you join any organization find out all the necessary information otherwise you will only regret it.
Abeg! Is a good place to work in?
Re: Tech4mation by Meerahbel: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
According to insider information, Use them as a stepping stone There's a lot of razzmatazz (packaging). You may NEVER enjoy working there if you are an experience person.
Oyindamolah:
My girlfriend got an offer from them
Do you know them?
Salary structure
Work environment

Kindly assist with any useful information.
A look at their review on the employers rating site, "Glassdoor" will give you a perfect picture of how staffs are treated.

9 Likes

Re: Tech4mation by Gloryglow(f): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2023
Oyindamolah:
My girlfriend got an offer from them
Do you know them?
Salary structure
Work environment

Kindly assist with any useful information.

I also need information.

9 Likes

Re: Tech4mation by Meerahbel: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
Gloryglow:

I also need information.
What position did you apply for?
Re: Tech4mation by Oyindamolah: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
What information?
Gloryglow:

I also need information.
Re: Tech4mation by lavylilly: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2023
One advice, once you enter start looking for another job because you will meet inexperience at every level in the organization.
Gloryglow:

I also need information.
Don't be a "people pleaser" speak up at every thing you are not comfortable with. Ensure that everything you agreed upon via the offer presented is done otherwise na once chance you enter.

Many who worked there regretted ever working there, this a statement of fact.

6 Likes

Re: Tech4mation by lavylilly: 6:43am On Jul 21, 2023
Gloryglow:

I also need information.
The training is for a week. All the best.
Re: Tech4mation by Oyindamolah: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
cry
Re: Tech4mation by Hamachi(f): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
Gloryglow:

I also need information.
How far? How's the place?

4 Likes

Re: Tech4mation by lavylilly: 7:13pm On Jan 08
Tsunami is happening here, me don log out sha!

3 Likes

Re: Tech4mation by jonathanOforjim: 9:15am On Jan 16
HEADLINE: Poor Structure

Pros *
1. Salary can be negotiated given you have a good reason
2. Though they might not offer you the position that was advertised however compensation would be added
3. On the surface they seem to know what they are doing and their people to offer "guidance"

Cons *
1. Salary is hardly paid on time, with the excuse of having a "bank issue " that does not seem to be solved.
2. They don't sell what they advertise, even with the all smiling face during the training which later turns to gloom, no "team", as everyone does not want to be "used", with the constant need to be "friendly" even when it's not a friendly environment.
3. They don't know what they are doing or maybe they are doing business out of impulse or emotions. Certain decisions needed to be point and plain but I guess that only works when they sacking or sanctioning their staff.

Advice for management?

I don't have any advice more like suggestions. Companies don't grow by laying people off simply out of feelings but it should be out of concrete proof that the employee wants to "jeopardize" the company.

5 Likes

Re: Tech4mation by lavylilly: 5:25pm On Jan 17
Oga! Why are you try to paint 🎨 it good.
call a spade a spade, you were moved from cybervila to konnektbroadband
State it in clear terms, not all the rigmarole you doing. It not a good place to work, period!
jonathanOforjim:
HEADLINE: Poor Structure

Pros *
1. Salary can be negotiated given you have a good reason
2. Though they might not offer you the position that was advertised however compensation would be added
3. On the surface they seem to know what they are doing and their people to offer "guidance"

Cons *
1. Salary is hardly paid on time, with the excuse of having a "bank issue " that does not seem to be solved.
2. They don't sell what they advertise, even with the all smiling face during the training which later turns to gloom, no "team", as everyone does not want to be "used", with the constant need to be "friendly" even when it's not a friendly environment.
3. They don't know what they are doing or maybe they are doing business out of impulse or emotions. Certain decisions needed to be point and plain but I guess that only works when they sacking or sanctioning their staff.

Advice for management?

I don't have any advice more like suggestions. Companies don't grow by laying people off simply out of feelings but it should be out of concrete proof that the employee wants to "jeopardize" the company.

1 Like

Re: Tech4mation by jonathanOforjim: 9:53am On Jan 26
I clearly stated the pro and con, i was not emotionally attached to anything or anyone there. I was not expecting more from them.

Everyone comes here to state how they felt working there from their experience and this is mine.

Yes i was moved from Cybervilla to Connect, which obviously did not go with any of the 1week training and more was expected of me at connect plus initially i was given a good reason why i was moved and i was ok with it.

They promote and lay you off based on feelings hence my last statement and that is my issue with them.

5 Likes

Re: Tech4mation by Rubyjade: 5:46am On Mar 05
Call Joy 08026014113, 08054110769
Gloryglow:

I also need information.
Re: Tech4mation by lavylilly: 6:09pm On Apr 20
jonathanOforjim:
I clearly stated the pro and con, i was not emotionally attached to anything or anyone there. I was not expecting more from them.

Everyone comes here to state how they felt working there from their experience and this is mine.

Yes i was moved from Cybervilla to Connect, which obviously did not go with any of the 1week training and more was expected of me at connect plus initially i was given a good reason why i was moved and i was ok with it.

They promote and lay you off based on feelings hence my last statement and that is my issue with them.
Re: Tech4mation by AngelSlay: 5:46pm On May 21
lipsrsealedcry

(1) (Reply)

Nicon / Nlpc Pension Agent / H.R Admin Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.