Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Access Bank PLC What's Wrong --customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank PLC What's Wrong --customers (723 Views)

Unity Bank Plc Responds To Various Publications On Milost USD1bn / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC / Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank PLC What's Wrong --customers by Chukwuma111: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
A alot of Access Bank customer's are complaining of unwarranted debits on their accounts all in the name of "Stamp Duty" Charges.

Are you experiencing this too

Re: Access Bank PLC What's Wrong --customers by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
Yes. Two people I know said the exact same thing. It's like they are crazy.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank PLC What's Wrong --customers by Vision4God: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
I don't even understand the bank any longer. I'm thinking of closing my account
Re: Access Bank PLC What's Wrong --customers by gloriaunobi(f): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
I over herd someone saying they debit him #400 this evening.
Re: Access Bank PLC What's Wrong --customers by NwaNimo1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
They are taking advantage of Nigerians passiveness and gullibility! grin
Re: Access Bank PLC What's Wrong --customers by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
My brother I don tire ooh ....I don complain tire!
Re: Access Bank PLC What's Wrong --customers by Aboks(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
Access make una take time ooooo
Re: Access Bank PLC What's Wrong --customers by Scope26(m): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Chukwuma111:
A alot of Access Bank customer's are complaining of unwarranted debits on their accounts all in the name of "Stamp Duty" Charges.

Are you experiencing this too
Did you think they are fools when they gave Nigeria government 1billion Naira as COVID-19 support and they won't collect it back. Check their trends after the donation, the sacked a lot of workers in the name of protecting them and asking them to stay at home(A new baby in Nigeria understands this code that it is NO MORE WORK FOR YOU). They are still coming back.
Re: Access Bank PLC What's Wrong --customers by carluva(m): 4:56am On Jun 28, 2020
It’s your Govt charging you for using your accounts. Google is your friend. CBN mandated all banks to charge 50 Naira for all inflows 10k and over into all accounts.

(1) (Reply)

Register On Www.imcdatalink.com Also Known As Immaculate Data Services / Top 50 Small Business Ideas In Rwanda / Exportation Of Corn Cobs/ Stover/raids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.