Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) (49649 Views)

239 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 10 Deaths On Sept 1 - (5161 Tested) / 573 New COVID-19 Cases, 129 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 15 - (2079 Tested) / 663 New COVID-19 Cases, 166 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 9 - (2987 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 28, 2020
Corona is real. You all watched Peter Okoye's video. Another lockdown may be inevitable. We are not super beings. All these people promoting false claims may likely be victims.soon. Many of them who said the same in the US are now siz feet below. Dont listen to these goats. Let them alone but protect yourself. Let them go six feet below they want to. Cemetary dey hungry dem to start living. This is my thought. If you know you value your life start preparing for another lockdown and dont expect any support from govt.

In 2023, vote Buhari and his thieves in again. Or vote Atiku and his gangs in again. You hear me?.I just pray God solves Nigerian problem. But I dont know how.

Again. Covid 19 should go directly to those who have the mind to loot the funds donated. May covid 19 kill them. Since they looted the fund, they will have no peace again. Amen..

4 Likes

Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 28, 2020
I opened my mouth in dismay.

Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by tomdon(m): 3:08am On Jun 28, 2020
It is not possible in reality for Kano to have had such high numbers before then suddenly drop to single digit if the disease is as faulty as they claim it to be
Impossible!

2 Likes

Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by Emma1Oj(m): 3:09am On Jun 28, 2020
TimmyBrass:
God have mercy. The numbers keeps increasing. So, the Lockdown had no real effects. Well, people aren't really bothered anymore tho. But, please y'all should stay safe. Our government care less about us. So, we should care for ourselves.

BTW, there's nothing special about ftc. Why is it so overrated? undecided
Yes, pple aren't bother anymore bcus we have come to understand its business, serious business btw Lagos and ncdc and our four sense has told us there's notin like covid in Nigeria. No one is dying in kogi since the govy ban ncdc from operating in the state.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by StubbornGENIUS: 3:13am On Jun 28, 2020
tomdon:
It is not possible in reality for Kano to have had such high numbers before then suddenly drop to single digit
Impossible!
Lol.It's possible only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by Jeffy1206(m): 3:27am On Jun 28, 2020
BAZ001:
Politicians are afraid of this corona or bad politicians and people stealing money wants lock down Cos corona is killing them faster.
While average Nigerian are afraid of lock down cos hunger will kill them faster than corona.
Average Nigerian don't want to hear lockdown
Rich sick politicians that can't travel out for treatment wants lock down.

I have heard this somewhere. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by gentlestdude(m): 3:36am On Jun 28, 2020
Vicvalentine:

I swear , and everybody just dey blind to this clear fact
not everyone, only the naive ones who thinks preaching the virus online makes them smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by hay123: 3:56am On Jun 28, 2020
This is lovely. I hope by tomorrow nigeria can hit 1000 cases per day

2 Likes

Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by makanma(f): 4:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I have said over and over, total lockdown of two months is the solution to defeat this virus.

FG can forget about pallatives, let Nigerians stock their homes stay indoors and thus deadly virus will be defeated.

How can the FG reopen Airports or plan to lift interstate ban. All churches should be shut down now even mosques.

All markets, shops, restaurants should be shut.
Compulsory wearing of face masks even while at home should be enforced.

Infact a 24hrs curfew for two months should be enforced.

I foresee the youths protesting for a total lockdown for two months.

Since lockdown was lifted, the cases kept increasing. Very soon Nigeria will ubecome the epicentre of the virus.
why only markets, schools and restaurant? Please don't let me curse you......if they Want to lock down.....they should lock where you dey make your money first before any other place.....if you feel like you have enough.....simply go inside your house with your family and lock yourselves up till next year if you want mtcheeww

2 Likes

Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by galaxy2020(m): 4:49am On Jun 28, 2020
Kyase:
im impress with kano
fariq what's the secret grin
...Let them continue deceiving themselves with false figures for kano state.
Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by modsfucker: 4:57am On Jun 28, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

You believe kano grin

Yeah, I'm an eye witness to what really happened there. We all had corona, some died but majority recovered and we're supposedly immune to it.
Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by modsfucker: 4:59am On Jun 28, 2020
LilMissRobbie:
You mean to tell me that Kano people now practice better hygiene than lagosians? Nah... something doesn't add up..

Yeah... Kano is more hygienic than Lagos... Lagos is the world headquarter of filth.

1 Like

Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by modsfucker: 5:01am On Jun 28, 2020
Lol

Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 28, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I have said over and over, total lockdown of two months is the solution to defeat this virus.

FG can forget about pallatives, let Nigerians stock their homes stay indoors and thus deadly virus will be defeated.

How can the FG reopen Airports or plan to lift interstate ban. All churches should be shut down now even mosques.

Since lockdown was lifted, the cases kept increasing. Very soon Nigeria will become the epicentre of the virus.
What about the lower classes who hardly have food to eat. Just shut up please. Let's just be reasonable: covid19 or starvation which do you choose as for me Bleep covid19 starvation is slow and painful.
Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by uchrikk(m): 5:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Going by the comments made so far, most people believe NCDC intentionally increase the numbers for some selfish reasons.
Actually, I think the opposite is the case. They are under-reporting it. Look at the numbers tested daily. There is no way we can capture the true picture with such few tests done daily. China tests over a million people everyday in Beigein alone.

The results from the Northern states seem encouraging nowadays. I agree with those who say that many yet-to-be tested Nigerians may have had and survived the disease. We will never discover such people since NCDC don't do anti-body tests, like they do in other nations.

But still, we should not throw caution to the winds. There is nothing to lose by keeping all the safety measures while lockdown is being eased.

Soon, airports will open and perhaps, international flights will resume. I pray for those in charge, that they will be more careful at the airports. More careful than they were when that Index case Italian man man entered Nigeria. So far, we have weathered the storm. Let's not import more.
Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 28, 2020
BAZ001:
With this numbers!
Abeg help us beg govt not to think of lock down again.
1st index case we beg dem make dem quick lock every where, no allow intl flight coming in , dem no hear.
Okay later them do total lockdown for 2wks and another 2weeks, and gradual easing.
why ease lockdown so early ?
Now numbers keep increasing while lagosians don't even care anymore.
You now want to lock down again.
Confused government!!!
They can go and stop airports from opening again because of this number, NCDC well done.
Once you hear say dem wan open church numbers go increase.
Na airport now Numbers don dey go up

It is only 3 states in Nigeria that are on lockdown.There are business activities going on in other states.especially the north.

1 Like

Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Since lockdown was lifted, the cases kept increasing. Very soon Nigeria will become the epicentre of the virus.
Is there lockdown in the north?Stop being a sarcastic.I know you work for government.Whether you go work or not you go collect salary
Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by Tanyabee(f): 5:26am On Jun 28, 2020
LilMissRobbie:
You mean to tell me that Kano people now practice better hygiene than lagosians? Nah... something doesn't add up..
Perhaps, no enough testing kits
Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 28, 2020
Buhari Al Sudan should personally walk around these isolation centres and carry out inspection. NCDC is exploiting covid19 for financial gain.some patients are hired by ncdc in connivance with state government to deceive him
Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:42am On Jun 28, 2020
Abia state governor with his fat belly and diabetes fit recover from this corona story means say corona no get power in this zone

na over hype virus
Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by crazycrypto710: 5:58am On Jun 28, 2020
Kyase:
im impress with kano
There's no secret. The numbers are just distributed randomly everyday so as to justify the use of funds.
Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by Siberia01(m): 6:05am On Jun 28, 2020
[s]
TimmyBrass:
God have mercy. The numbers keeps increasing. So, the Lockdown had no real effects. Well, people aren't really bothered anymore tho. But, please y'all should stay safe. Our government care less about us. So, we should care for ourselves.

BTW, there's nothing special about ftc. Why is it so overrated? undecided
[/s]
Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by bluefilm: 6:06am On Jun 28, 2020
cucumbae:
Is there lockdown in the north?Stop being a sarcastic.I know you work for government.Whether you go work or not you go collect salary

You guys should just learn to stop giving that Confirmedzombie the attention he's desperately seeking.

Anytime you see his post concerning this COVID19 of a scam, just try and ignore it.

2 Likes

Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by Babalegba85(m): 6:07am On Jun 28, 2020
This virus is not a Child play any more, it's growing up like northern election result : shocked

Stay safe and stay at home if you can

Meanwhile
We get your business Registered faster and professionally. Both Business name, Limited and NGO.. Without breaking your bank
Plus: you are getting company seal and TIN(tax identification number for free) in our ongoing which end in the next 3days
We have team of expert with year of experience cut across business consultation, company allied matters, tax matters, business financing and are CBN certified
We successfully registered 257 business and we have wrote well over 123 business plan for our satisfied client a cross the country.
Contact zero7zero 62 90 14 81 for Quote
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by Saintinoo(m): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2020
Any day NCDC and PTF will meet Buhari for easing of the lockdown, NCDC will release highest daily figure...
Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:36am On Jun 28, 2020
Kyase:
im impress with kano

The secret is lack of test
Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by magzey: 6:37am On Jun 28, 2020
LilMissRobbie:
Only prayers can heal such Pandemic ,if you know you know. grin grin
Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by Livingstone124: 6:57am On Jun 28, 2020
The pain of death is passed
Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by Purplebubble: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2020
Whenever they hear they want to open the economy, the numbers increase, lol. Ncdc and ptf you people will not destroy Nigeria's economy, Amen.
yes corona virus is real but its not as deadly in Nigeria because its like malaria, with same symptoms as malaria and we are already used to malaria. Many people have had corona virus and thought it was malaria, they've treated it and they are doing perfectly well

The only difference is corona virus is contagious while malaria is gotten from mosquito bites
Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 28, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

2months

the next time u are commenting, please and please use ur senses cos I know u have
Re: 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) by Emmasnoop(m): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2020
Na so make Una dey increase the figure well well useless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery / Nigerian Conjoined Twins Celebrate Xmas With Family After Surgery In The US.PICS / The So-called Toilet Infections In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.