Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Not For Atheists! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Not For Atheists! (3745 Views)

Atheists And Scientists Exposed. Question For Atheism. / Academics, Scientists And Atheists Explain The Things That Happen In This Video / Covenant University Producing Many Atheists - Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
but even when you understand you die still and go to the grave so what then? Your 'knowing' dies with you?
Okay let's say you create a religion and this knowledge is passed , see the essence of making a religion, would you make one?
My knowing does die with me unless I store it somewhere apart from in my head.

When I die, for instance, my writings on NL will remain, and you, for one, on hearing I have died, will dig up some of our conversations in remembrance. And if you dig them up long enough, someone might decide to compile them into a book - though I hope not, and voila, the ideology of buda might just take off, and some might make a religion of it - though, I hope no one starts worshipping buda as that would mean they do not understand a word I've written.

An example would be Buddha. He is not worshipped by those who understand his words. Another would be Jesus. They say [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians+2%3A6-11&version=NIV]God exalted him[/url], but the truth is that humans writing after he died were the real exalters. He would recent the religion of Christianity if he were to return today as he never advocated "worship Jesus" despite whatever you read in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2020
budaatum:

My knowing does die with me unless I store it somewhere apart from in my head.

When I die, for instance, my writings on NL will remain, and you, for one, on hearing I have died, will dig up some of our conversations in remembrance. And if you dig them up long enough, someone might decide to compile them into a book - though I hope not, and voila, the ideology of buda might just take off, and some might make a religion of it - though, I hope no one starts worshipping buda as that would mean they do not understand a word I've written.

An example would be Buddha. He is not worshipped by those who understand his words. Another would be Jesus. They say [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians+2%3A6-11&version=NIV]God exalted him[/url], but the truth is that humans writing after he died were the real exalters. He would recent the religion of Christianity if he were to return today as he never advocated "worship Jesus" despite whatever you read in the Bible.

maybe , but I know for sure his 'father' loves blinded worship and exaltations

What if that was how Religion started
I know it was for profit obviously but what if it started when a genius of the early era died and the the NL then (library, scrolls, crests, random letters and notes ) were then propounded , and the said genius 'hyped ' as the son of God because his genius skills were unfamiliar and divine to them that they interpreted it in different ways (because they cannot fully comphrehend the genius of this man) hence the alterations of history/holy books
Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:

For the first Asterisked you may not but I do , which makes it both our opinions (let's agree to disagree)
2nd part i agree with but you know they preach this way because it was written you must go to the four corners of the world (btw earth is not flat duh)
They preach hate about other religion as other sister religions do , even sister monks protest and dispose each other due to difference in doctrines and rites , made a post about that btw

Now I blame God Jesus Mohamed for this hate because like the analogy I made about the king sending two different messangers at different times with different orders (mostly hating on the previous messager) , leaving the villagers hanging , ...confused and yeah killing each other on which of the messanger was right , was there even a message to begin with , if the king loved his people so much ,why conflicting texts ? Why not come and explain in your own words let us know you as a father

Killings and rapes in random areas churches and mosques and he could not do nothing? Now tell me what's the diffrdiffe between Uwa a believer and Jane an unbeliver ? They both got raped I the church , they both were killed ,

But no the stupid bible goes further to tell us since UWa was a chrisysch she will be with him in paradise but Jane can go to hell because she was not a believer .. .....

Why now answer me this should I remain an Atheist .
Remain what you may, of course, but basing it on errors of understanding is not healthy.

Preachings is as much as the Bible or Quran as the finger pointing to the moon is the moon.

You may of course convince me of your opinion by showing me where the books they preach from say one must hate. By my understanding neither advocates hating those who worship different to the other's way.
Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
glad you don't believe in karma take for instance I shoot up a pre school , then logically (according to karma) those kids did something to deserve what they got
No, that's not exactly karma. Karma is what you'd get in return for shooting up a pre school. Even if you are not caught and sent to jail, unless there's something wrong with your brain, your actions would haunt you for the rest of your life.

How do you feel everytime you remember what you did here, for instance?
Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2020
budaatum:

No, that's not exactly karma. Karma is what you'd get in return for shooting up a pre school. Even if you are not caught and sent to jail, unless there's something wrong with your brain, your actions would haunt you for the rest of your life.

How do you feel everytime you remember what you did here, for instance?
here's what I mean

Let's not face the shooter ,
Face the children killed
According to karma they were killed because they must have killed someone too

There are 3 sides to every story
Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
here's what I mean

Let's not face the shooter ,
Face the children killed
According to karma they were killed because they must have killed someone too

There are 3 sides to every story
Well, some may indeed concern themselves with the story of others but buda is only concerned with buda's story, and I assure you that buda always reaps whatever buda sows be it good or bad.

Do let me know if it is not the same for you.
Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
budaatum:

Well, some may indeed concern themselves with the story of others but buda is only concerned with buda's story, and I assure you that buda always reaps whatever buda sows be it good or bad.

Do let me know if it is not the same for you.
good things happen , bad things happen , it is the way , the true way
Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
good things happen , bad things happen , it is the way , the true way
That may indeed be true Sourcerer, but the bad things one does are done by oneself and one sure has a choice in the matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
budaatum:

That may indeed be true Sourcerer, but the bad things one does are done by oneself and one sure has a choice in the matter.
badaatum are we human ?
What we have been discussing since morning is pretty much unknown to the average

What are your fetishes
Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
badaatum are we human ?
What we have been discussing since morning is pretty much unknown to the average

What are your fetishes
Fetishes? Do you mean artificial things with supernatural powers?

For me it would be Words. They have this funny nature of having profound effects on those who learn to use them right and on those they are used right on, and they have this superpower of being able to live on after one dies. Some even say all thing's are created by them and I can't say it ain't so. Our current use of them makes even you wonder if we are human and I doubt you mean we might be trees instead.

I am indeed human and think you are too. And to be honest with you, we are not saying anything that most don't actually think about or that could be read in a book with words.

1 Like

Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
budaatum:

Fetishes? Do you mean artificial things with supernatural powers?

For me it would be Words. They have this funny nature of having profound effects on those who learn to use them right and on those they are used right, and they have this superpower of being able to live on after one dies. Some even say all thing's are created by them and I can't say it ain't so. Our current use of them makes even you wonder if we are human and I doubt you mean we might be trees instead.

I am indeed human and think you are too. And to be honest with you, we are not saying anything that most don't actually think about or that could be read in a book with words.
when I talk to people , they don't understand , they just nod , they don't for some reason follow up ,but we have been here since 6 am ,still talking , they are not on different buildings but different coinsciousness (even this most won't understand)
Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
when I talk to people , they don't understand , they just nod , they don't for some reason follow up ,but we have been here since 6 am ,still talking , they are not on different buildings but different coinsciousness (even this most won't understand)
Don't you think we have done something in order to be able to converse so much? We were not exactly friendly when we began. In fact, were we not rather rude to one another? I bet if you take the same attitude you've taken towards me, despite our differences, you'd likely get the same result. Try it and let see.
Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
budaatum:

Don't you think we have done something in order to be able to converse so much? We were not exactly friendly when we began. In fact, were we not rather rude to one another? I bet if you take the same attitude you've taken towards me, despite our differences, you'd likely get the same result. Try it and let see.
with a different person no !! Tried it never doing it again
Quick question
You're in the woods thousands of miles away from a tiny Town , you are in a cabin with a victim male or female , weapons , items at your disposal , no traces 100 police free scene as the victim is an invincible citizen . Tell me what is your fetish
Even if you don't kill , what would you do
Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
with a different person no !! Tried it never doing it again
Quick question
You're in the woods thousands of miles away from a tiny Town , you are in a cabin with a victim male or female , weapons , items at your disposal , no traces 100 police free scene as the victim is an invincible citizen . Tell me what is your fetish
Even if you don't kill , what would you do
Work with whom I'm with and find my way back to civilisation of course.

Out of interest, what is that person a victim of, and what has fetish got to do with it?
Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
budaatum:

Work with whom I'm with and find my way back to civilisation of course.

Out of interest, what is that person a victim of, and what has fetish got to do with it?
why badaatum why !? You know what I mean you fucking know what I mean!
Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
why badaatum why !? You know what I mean you fucking know what I mean!
No I don't think I do. What would you do?
Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
budaatum:

No I don't think I do. What would you do?
Wow ..... So I don't get banned for a century I'll put it thus:
Let's just say I'll preach the gospel to the him/her in a contained space , and trust me he would believe my every word and not think otherwise,
And believe the whole bible Wholeheartedly.
Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Wow ..... So I don't get banned for a century I'll put it thus:
Let's just say I'll preach the gospel to the him/her in a contained space , and trust me he would believe my every word and not think otherwise,
And believe the whole bible Wholeheartedly.
You don't even believe the Gospel yourself so, why would you do such a stupid thing?!? Is belief in the Gospel going to get you both home from the woods thousands of miles away from a tiny Town or something, or do you think I joke when I say understanding is more important than stupidly believing?

Go through my posts Sourcerer, and show me one single one where I preach the Gospel to anyone!

And see below who you'd be ignorantly deceiving him or her to believe with, and probably in too.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11663600_20200604102351774_jpeg_jpeg0a6707a5c919e2761327fab9920679aa
Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
budaatum:

You don't even believe the Gospel yourself so, why would you do such a stupid thing?!? Is belief in the Gospel going to get you both home from the woods thousands of miles away from a tiny Town or something, or do you think I joke when I say understanding is more important than stupidly believing?

Go through my posts Sourcerer, and show me one single one where I preach the Gospel to anyone!

And see below who you'd be ignorantly deceiving him or her to believe with, and probably in too.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11663600_20200604102351774_jpeg_jpeg0a6707a5c919e2761327fab9920679aa
Jesus dude I was been sarcastic , Jesus bro

And lol I'm not planning to get her home , I'll eat her , and that's the last process, Necrophilia , torture , oh so many games
Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Jesus dude I was been sarcastic , Jesus bro

And lol I'm not planning to get her home , I'll eat her , and that's the last process, Necrophilia , torture , oh so many games
Am I missing your sarcasm again maybe?

You should perhaps learn about the marshmallow test. I'm not a sadist like you I guess, and I don't think I'd delight in necrophilia or torturing or eating my fellow human being! I'll just want to get home. And working with someone else would make it more than likely that I'd get there than if I were working by myself. I'm sure I'd have more than enough to eat in all forms once I get there.
Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
budaatum:

Am I missing your sarcasm again maybe?

You should perhaps learn about the marshmallow test. I'm not a sadist like you I guess, and I don't think I'd delight in necrophilia or torturing or eating my fellow human being! I'll just want to get home. And working with someone else would make it more than likely that I'd get there than if I were working by myself. I'm sure I'd have more than enough to eat in all forms once I get there.
impressed , you play chess right?

Btw I have never in billion alternate thoughts would I have ever thought of letting her go , talkless of walking with her my mouth will water throughout the journey as it is now
Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
impressed , you play chess right?

Btw I have never in billion alternate thoughts would I have ever thought of letting her go , talkless of walking with her my mouth will water throughout the journey as it is now
I wonder if you are 15 or something. I can't see how that could possibly be my priority under the circumstances, I must say. Even at 15 that still wouldn't have been my priority at all.

How old are you Sourcerer? Tell me, would you rape someone if you are guaranteed not to be caught or prosecuted?
Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
budaatum:

I wonder if you are 15 or something. I can't see how that could possibly be my priority under the circumstances, I must say. Even at 15 that still wouldn't have been my priority at all.

How old are you Sourcerer? Tell me, would you rape someone if you are guaranteed not to be caught or prosecuted?
how old am I Buda? I'm Aires
Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
I wouldn't kill anyone , not everyone kills , we fantasize every bit of the human body though
Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
how old am I Buda? I'm Aires
Does that mean 12?
Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
budaatum:

Does that mean 12?
Star Sign , Astrology . How's your evening
Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Star Sign , Astrology . How's your evening
Good thanks. Your's?
Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
budaatum:

Good thanks. Your's?
perfectly gloom
Listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCJblaUkkfc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Not For Atheists! by kkins25(m): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
budaatum:

This is precisely why such a group has never taken off my Lord. Imagine a whatsapp group for atheists where gods are constantly discussed, lol.
hahaha.. Recommdations are very much welcomed.
Re: Not For Atheists! by budaatum: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
kkins25:
hahaha.. Recommdations are very much welcomed.
I'm watching The Dance of Dragons. Some dude just burnt his only daughter to the god of light and darkness so he can become King!

The mother was encouraging the burning thinking it would cleanse her daughter of uncleanliness till too late she realises she's actually burning and wants to jump in and save her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
budaatum:

I'm watching The Dance of Dragons. Some dude just burnt his only daughter to the god of light and darkness so he can become King!

The mother was encouraging the burning thinking it would cleanse her daughter of uncleanliness till too late she realises she's actually burning and wants to jump in and save her.

some people are sadly borne in that sort of home , well sad for the daughter and those it'll still happen to because they were borne here through dumb children called parents. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not For Atheists! by TheSourcerer: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
budaatum:

who jumps in to save her now? The mom?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) / 2013/2014 Nigerian Federal Government Scholarships / Plz Help Me With This Inverter Project Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.