Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners (3861 Views)

Very Hilarious.... Funke Akindele And Mercy Johnson Fights For Bread Of Life.... / Pa Kasumu Fights For Survival At LUTH, Begs For N12m / Pa Kasumu Fights For Survival At LUTH, Begs For N12m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by aloyemeka1: 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2011
[size=14pt]Ibinabo Fiberesima fights for prisoners[/size]

Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima who’s since moved on with her life after her traumatic experience has returned to the Kirikiri maximum prison to extend a hand of help to the prisoners.

The actress, was in a Lagos High court during the week to demand for justice for two prisoners whom she said have been standing trial for the past five years without any evidence to persecute their cases.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_ukqwa9IFmR4/TUVb-6zRXJI/AAAAAAAAAxM/YpWFQq1Eu9s/s400/167500_10150133070359359_684449358_7855244_426050_n.jpg[/img]

Ibinabo, disclosed that she is working with a team of lawyers who are assisting her in pursuing this noble course. Already, according to her, she has succeeded in setting about two other prisoners free, as she hopes to set more prisoners free in future. - Vanguard Newspaper

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/01/ibinabo-fiberesima-fights-for-prisoners.html
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by Tunmi(f): 4:19am On Jan 31, 2011
Yes!!!!! About time we start fighting for the rights of prisoners. Hopefully it will lead to prison reform. I am seriously proud of her!! Hey, maybe we can even start using DNA (if we aren't already). It reminds me of the Innocence Project here in the US. Good work Ms. Fiberesima. And celebrity power to garner awareness!!!
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by LA2(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2011
Big thumbs up
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by johnjoel(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2011
may God help her,i wish her good luck
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by Tsun(f): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2011
I give u my love girlie,
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by iz2much: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2011
the prisoners prayer will be *God please bring more celebrity here so we can all the out 2 by 2, like 2face. dbanj and 9ice. and please let 9ice been in my cell so he can give me that his appetizing a/s/s
lol. just kidding
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by Blazing99: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2011
good she went to jail, if not she might have been still been advocating for fashion and other futile stuff.
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by oluwabamis(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2011
kudos to you, ibinabo. everyone of us should have a reason for living. she has found her's
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by eherbal(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2011
good thing you're doing girl,good thing
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by bisiaet: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2011
So happy to read this you are a true star I respect you from today.
Keep it up
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2011
Lady Ibinabo. This deed has secured you total atonement for whatever offense you committed that sent you to prison.

Keep up the good work and may your days be without pains and sorrow.

Remain blessed.
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by juman(m): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2011
Good
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by hbrednic: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2011
who cares
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by Mobinga: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2011
Murderer
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by DanEmzo(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2011
More power to ya elbow woman, but plis set ONLY the innocents free.There is quite a difference settin prisoners fre and settin innocent prisoners free.
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by Decryptor(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2011
Ehn ya, that's really nice of her. I wish her well in this noble cause.
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by callme2: 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2011
@mobinga,
bingo or whatever you call your self
You are an IDOT
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by legba1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2011
na today,as good as the course might be i hope the motive is pure.no be naija,before you know it now she fit don dey collect grants from ford foundations and carter foundations.naija for show.
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by Anonymous2(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2011
True success; influencing others with the investment of your personality and making them aspire to your inspiration.

Way to go girl.
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by Akuviv: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2011
Did she really serve her time in prison? I don't think so. Good work sha.
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by Arosa(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2011
DanEmzo:

More power to ya elbow woman, but plis set ONLY the innocents free.There is quite a difference settin prisoners fre and settin innocent prisoners free.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by 1025: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2011
pls can someone tell me if this pic of hers was taken before she went to jail, during her jail terms or after. she is really looking pretier.
all the same, good works there.
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by Baro(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2011
Who nor go, nor know.
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by Jen33(m): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2011
Great stuff, but, whatever happened to her jail term?

Was it served?
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by LoveKing(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2011
Mobinga:

Murderer

GBAM!
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by Chinujum: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2011
Very good work she is doing, keep it up Ibinabo. But lets not forget to advocate for more humane living conditions in our prisons. You inspire me. God bless u
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by DIG1: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2011
Dis is what OBJ should be doing than laughing @ Atifku
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by texazzpete(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2011
call-me:

@mobinga,
bingo or whatever you call your self
You are an IDOT

Hmm. What should we use to describe someone who cannot even spell the word 'I.D.I.O.T'?
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by Arosa(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2011
texazzpete:

Hmm. What should we use to describe someone who cannot even spell the word 'I.D.I.O.T'?

LOL we should discribe him as an Idot. undecided
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by Mobinga: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2011
texazzpete:

lol. Hahaha. . . Lol grin i didn't even notice it.
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by poweredcom(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2011
Aghh men i wonder how she will look like while in priison, damm if na ibru dem no go let am stay prison
Re: Ibinabo Fights For The Rights Of Prisoners by tlops(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2011
nice cause

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Yvonne Okoro Becomes New Face Of PZ Cussons Ghana / Bank Employee True Confession -I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week / See What Serena Williams Want You To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.