Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors (55455 Views)

FDA Authorizes Pfizer Pill To Treat COVID-19 In Major Advance / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Vulcan24(m): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
e wanto chop covid money,

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Hypocrit: 12:23am On Jun 29, 2020
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by 12inchess: 12:26am On Jun 29, 2020
Vikkoh:
Oga provide a CURE and stop disturbing us cry

It's from understanding the virus that a cure will be formulated. Or how do you fix a car without knowing its specific fault. This is simply common sense. 3 strains means we may need 3 different cures.
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by sonnie10: 12:29am On Jun 29, 2020
One4me:

The mutation has nothing to do with Nigeria, it was discovered in the USA.

This local Professor just watched it on foreign TV and decided to make some noise here. grin grin

The mutation is in the area of "attachment to a Host".
Those spiky tentacles on it, three of them is what mutated in a way that its skin is now thicker, it spikes are sharper and also longer

I ready the original paper from john Hopkins University and also watched it on the TV when it was announced and that is more than THREE DAYS AGO.
Redeem University Prof. is just looking for attention here.
I know right?
I listened to the report too on bbc last two weeks
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Johzhier97(m): 12:54am On Jun 29, 2020
Oga prof virology.. 4get dat u story of strains...Make una give us remedy....Instead of escalating mata....wetin concern us with B1..B12....before u know...dem go add B-complex...
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by hardbody: 12:55am On Jun 29, 2020
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by dokie: 1:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Vikkoh:

No mind am.
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Jaqenhghar: 1:03am On Jun 29, 2020
One4me:

The mutation has nothing to do with Nigeria, it was discovered in the USA.

This local Professor just watched it on foreign TV and decided to make some noise here. grin grin

The mutation is in the area of "attachment to a Host".
Those spiky tentacles on it, three of them is what mutated in a way that its skin is now thicker, it spikes are sharper and also longer

I ready the original paper from john Hopkins University and also watched it on the TV when it was announced and that is more than THREE DAYS AGO.
Redeem University Prof. is just looking for attention here.
LMAO.
The man is regurgitating what has already been discovered and acting as if he did his own research grin
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Jaqenhghar: 1:04am On Jun 29, 2020
Vikkoh:
He will wait until foreigners discover a cure then acr as if it is his hand work
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by MemoriesAndMe: 1:33am On Jun 29, 2020
Vikkoh:
Your government refused to try all the "CURE" our traditionalists have provided.

They are waiting on cures from big countries like USA, UK as supported by WHO. If the best cure comes from Nigeria today, we have idiots at the top that wont make it see the light of the day because it's not from America etc. After all, they're benefitting $$$ from the international assistance.
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Olamigaju: 1:54am On Jun 29, 2020
Good News to you all

I am here again to help you all to accumulate Etherum with ease.
Because I knew many people want to join forsage but don't have up to that amount to join forsage which the reg is ₦7500-₦8000 but the good news is you can now register and join Autoetherbot with just ₦800-₦900 not even up to ₦1000 and you can accumulate up-to 17Etherum within 14 days, all you need is 0.008Eth to get started..benefit of joining my team, if you are the type that cant get referral, don't worry the system will place someone under you without any wahala,but I believe getting 2 people won't be a problem.

So if you are interested to change your financial life

Kindly dm

Google and YouTube is there for confirmation

Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Royalbloodline: 1:56am On Jun 29, 2020
olaboy33:
I said it some weeks back here,

we have a less aggressive strain of the virus here in Nigeria, it has gone almost round (esp in Lagos) and people have survived on their own.

Only if we want to deceive ourselves, this virus is not as serious as it seems in Africa.
Damn the transmission rate when the death rate is very low.

Our government needs to stop squandering and diverting funds in the name of isolation. Only those with severe cases should be admitted and treated.

less than 600 deaths in 4 months, mosquito bites kill more than that.

U have said it all!

I just laugh whenever I hear people say God forbid that they have covid! No be for this same Nigeria wey we dey? Where we have not even tested 0.1% of the populace!
Where lockdown and social distancing has been only on paper!

Just get tested and u will know u already have it and have been carrying it on and off over the past 4months.

Let's just pray we don't get a virulent mutant of the virus here! If that happens the game might change
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by bigcasava1(m): 2:03am On Jun 29, 2020
Na u sabi
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by bigcasava1(m): 2:05am On Jun 29, 2020
MemoriesAndMe:

Your government refused to try all the "CURE" our traditionalists have provided.

They are waiting on cures from big countries like USA, UK as supported by WHO. If the best cure comes from Nigeria today, we have idiots at the top that wont make it see the light of the day because it's not from America etc. After all, they're benefitting $$$ from the international assistance.
are they not the one dying of it? COVID-19 no deh do partial

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Mulisana: 4:20am On Jun 29, 2020
A new coronavirus, affecting the whole world! Many studies have pointed out that although the virus does not know national boundaries, it is still the low-income class and people of color that suffer the most.
What's worse, even when faced with death threats, the government ordered the closure of the city and working at home. The low-income people still have to go out to earn money, and there is no way to isolate themselves at home, otherwise they will not even have to eat. Starvation or death? It has become a cruel choice for these vulnerable groups.
What's worse is that many of them who are short of care for a long time have health problems. They are more likely to suffer from severe disease after being infected. In addition, they are generally lack of medical insurance and are unable to get medical treatment, resulting in a higher than average death rate for low-income and people of color.
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Bluntemperor: 5:18am On Jun 29, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
Fake analysis!
Scam professor!!
Scam virus!!!

How could someone wake up wrongly in a bright day like this?
Professors are giving analysis of their research findings,here you are making mockery of things that have to do with life from your one room bed!
You need wisdom,ask for you will get.

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by prestige101: 6:03am On Jun 29, 2020
No ooooo, no be only RENOWNED, na RENEW.
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by luluosas(m): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2020
What's the way forward?
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by Dchampion65: 6:57am On Jun 29, 2020
This is a Professor from New generation university doing research.

Meanwhile others in the ancient institutions are on strike.

Please help us step further to find a cure.
Re: There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors by EmekaBlue(m): 7:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Samunique:

Chaii, I love this comments !!!

I wish I could credit ya account from here !

Chief easy on the way you say credit ya account, its turning me on here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.