Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Russian Roulette—a Game You Should ONLY Read/watch And NOT Play - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Russian Roulette—a Game You Should ONLY Read/watch And NOT Play (675 Views)

Victims Of REVOLUTION PLUS PROPERTIES Only - Read And Follow Instructions Below / Russian Roulette — A Game You Shouldn't Play / 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Roulette—a Game You Should ONLY Read/watch And NOT Play by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
As sensational as it sounds in Rihanna's voice...

Russian roulette is a lethal game of chance in which a player places a single round in a revolver, spins the cylinder, places the muzzle against their head, and pulls the trigger in hopes that the loaded chamber doesn't align with the primer percussion mechanism and the barrel, causing the weapon to discharge.

Russian refers to the supposed country of origin, and roulette to the element of risk-taking and the spinning of the revolver's cylinder, which is reminiscent of a spinning roulette wheel.

Learn more

Re: Russian Roulette—a Game You Should ONLY Read/watch And NOT Play by double77: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Something must kill a man

1 Like

Re: Russian Roulette—a Game You Should ONLY Read/watch And NOT Play by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
double77:

Of course but, this post says: only read for knowledge purposes, Don't play it.
Re: Russian Roulette—a Game You Should ONLY Read/watch And NOT Play by govomotors: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
double77:

Yes but it should be far away from foolishness
Re: Russian Roulette—a Game You Should ONLY Read/watch And NOT Play by utibills(m): 1:06am On Jun 29, 2020
for those guys with big mouth,I recommend it for them, I once told a guy who claimed he has guts,he can kill blah blah blah,I said let's go do Russian roulette and I meant it, this guy ran, he never stops making mouth till today
Re: Russian Roulette—a Game You Should ONLY Read/watch And NOT Play by Lyydia(f): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2020
Oga o
Re: Russian Roulette—a Game You Should ONLY Read/watch And NOT Play by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
utibills:
for those guys with big mouth,I recommend it for them, I once told a guy who claimed he has guts,he can kill blah blah blah,I said let's go do Russian roulette and I meant it, this guy ran, he never stops making mouth till today

Be careful, suicide is a crime in Nigeria.
Re: Russian Roulette—a Game You Should ONLY Read/watch And NOT Play by TheEnlightenedO(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
GodmanA:

Be careful, suicide is a crime in Nigeria.

Who they wan charge with the crime? The deadi body? Double wahala

(1) (Reply)

The Day A FWB Accused Me Of Raping Her / Awka Yahoo Boys: Court Jails Five Internet Fraudsters In Enugu - Pictures / 18+ Video: Couple Caught Having S*x Inside An Empty Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.