Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City (21045 Views)

FA Cup: Manchester United Drawn Against Liverpool In Fourth Round / Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea / Nigeria Vs Libya: Chelsea, Arsenal React To Super Eagles’ Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by jasent(m): 8:44am On Jun 29, 2020
As a united fan I will just watch without emotions. We have beaten them 3x this season already, so I expect a fight back.If they win eventually fine,no problem at all.

1 Like

Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by Lekison(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2020
Arsenal vs Chelsea final

5 Likes

Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by Erys(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2020
wunmi590:

In as much as I believe that anything can happen in football, rest in peace in advance to Arsenal.

I also want to wish all Real Madrid fan all over the world congratulations on our victory yesterday, we are getting there, just few matches to take us there and be crown champion of Spain.

Please if you don't have something meaningful to say, don't quote me me badly, it is early Monday

Hala Madrid
undecided
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by jpawjpaw(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2020
LONDON V MANCHESTER grin
let's see what Chelsea can dogrin
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by Ezet456: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2020
Have sense oga

Nezzjnr:
Ahhhhh

Chelsea.... Customer dadani

Once a customer.... Always a customer cheesy cheesy

Rashford best friend Kepa Arinze will surely succumb to pressure cheesy

I pray City doesn't get to the Final.... Pep will release whatever he has on us angry angry

They don too vex am this season

1 Like

Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by Nezzjnr: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2020
Ezet456:

Have sense oga

undecided undecided

Are you okay??
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by perdollar(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2020
all I see r two London clubs in the final with the red jersey winning it

1 Like

Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by andsboy29: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Quote me anywhere
Final will be btw Arsenal vs Man U and the match will end in Favour of Arsenal 2:1
For gamblers try it and thank me later.

Only the those that got eyes will see beyond the Natural. The blind ones will start quoting me now. You're welcome.
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by espn(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Ahhhhh

I pray City doesn't get to the Final.... Pep will release whatever he has on us angry angry

who tell u say you dey reach final...very funny
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by Grandmeister(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2020
DenreleDave:
Arsenal have always been unlucky in their lives.....

Everything na badluck for arsenal and their fans...

Why man city again? This is pure wickedness

We arsenal fans will protest this...

Where are my fellow fans
Ironically they beat mancity and Chelsea to win their last FA cup title.
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by phr0nesis(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2020
Red vs Blue
Red vs Blue
London vs Manchester
London vs Manchester

3 Likes

Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by UCMax1: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Ahhhhh

I dey tell you bro,dem no be small customer....I pray for pogba and bruno to take it easy on them and not to dish out their wrath on them
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by DenreleDave(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2020
Grandmeister:

Ironically they beat mancity and Chelsea to win their last FA cup title.

Which year
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by Grandmeister(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Which year
Three seasons ago..2017...and mancity were in their prime and still lost to arsenal.
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by UCMax1: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2020
espn:
And who will stop them from reaching finals? i thank God that man utd now has the opportunity to complete the fourth win against their bride
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by Nezzjnr: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2020
espn:
K
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by wunmi590(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:

I'm not a real Madrid fan but please call zidane and tell him even if na 1-0 him go dey play, make he dey play ham dey go like that, abeg. Barcelona must not lift that trophy

Lol, don't worry, the God of soccer would lead us through cool grin
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by Nezzjnr: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2020
UCMax1:
I dey tell you bro,dem no be small customer....I pray for pogba and bruno to take it easy on them and not to dish out their wrath on them
You're missing out Rashford cheesy

1 Like

Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by Ayobami7(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2020
ok noted
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by AustineCJ: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2020
wunmi590:

In as much as I believe that anything can happen in football, rest in peace in advance to Arsenal.

I also want to wish all Real Madrid fan all over the world congratulations on our victory yesterday, we are getting there, just few matches to take us there and be crown champion of Spain.

Please if you don't have something meaningful to say, don't quote me me badly, it is early Monday undecided
it was Madrid toughest game since the lock down ..... a hard fought victory, champions mentality. we move to Thursday ....every game is a final. Good job from zidane on his rotation policy.
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2020
A manchester derby loading
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by Baycard55(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2020
Oh lord, why arsenal?
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by Ebenezer202O: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2020
supporting PDP and Arsenal is the most miserable and frustrated life one can ever live

1 Like

Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by OBku4(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2020
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by wunmi590(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2020
AustineCJ:
it was Madrid toughest game since the lock down ..... a hard fought victory, champions mentality. we move to Thursday ....every game is a final. Good job from zidane on his rotation policy.

You are right bro.

The guys are also doing their possible best to produce even it just a goal to give us all the three point.

Yes zidane has really tried alot by rotating the team and honestly, those guys have been justifying his rotation.

I pray we continue winning like this till the end.

1 Like

Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by MsAllison(f): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer202O:
supporting PDP and Arsenal is the most miserable and frustrated life one can ever live
[/s]
same with supporting terrorist party Apc

3 Likes

Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by fergie001: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Lol grin, our personal wifey, e go shock them
Dem go suffer again

Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by AustineCJ: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2020
wunmi590:

You are right bro.

The guys are also doing their possible best to produce even it just a goal to give us all the three point.

Yes zidane has really tried alot by rotating the team and honestly, those guys have been justifying his rotation.

I pray we continue winning like this till the end.
Yeaa, the best good thing that happened to us is the defence, they r more organized now, concede less, Courtious have learnt to close legs, Ramos is mindful of given out useless fouls, Varane is more of a leader now. We r winning this��
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by espn(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2020
UCMax1:
And who will stop them from reaching finals? i thank God that man utd now has the opportunity to complete the fourth win against their bride
I go remind u...
Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by fkrawl12: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2020
andsboy29:
Quote me anywhere
Final will be btw Arsenal vs Man U and the match will end in Favour of Arsenal 2:1
For gamblers try it and thank me later.

Only the those that got eyes will see beyond the Natural. The blind ones will start quoting me now. You're welcome.

Seems like a good pick. Hope to be thanking u later

1 Like

Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by wunmi590(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2020
AustineCJ:
Yeaa, the best good thing that happened to us is the defence, they r more organized now, concede less, Courtious have learnt to close legs, Ramos is mindful of given out useless fouls, Varane is more of a leader now. We r winning this��

Yes, God of soccer would help us lift this season's laliga

1 Like

Re: FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City by ndidibabe(f): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2020
Arsenal again? Ain't they tired..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Why I Disbanded Abiola Babes" By Chief MKO Abiola (Video) / Zidane May QUIT Real Madrid Over Pogba Signing Failure / Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.