Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Create Mini Banking System Without Programming Skill. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Create Mini Banking System Without Programming Skill. (645 Views)

I Need Professional Advices As Regards Programming Skill In Demand I Cud Learn / Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? / Boost Your Programming Skill In Hivazinc Institute's BOOTCAMP 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Mini Banking System Without Programming Skill. by Lajela: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Without taking much of your time I would like to tell you a little about VTU Creator.

VTU Creator is a multi-language, easy-to-use PHP built VTU Content Management System (VTU-CMS) that enables you to create a full functional and automated and instant digital delivery Mini banking system and online recharge portal without basic knowledge of programming Languages.

You can create Money transfer, Airtime Top-Up, Data Subscription, Electricity/Water/Gas Bill, Bulk SMS and Voucher/Recharge Card Printing portal and point your requests to any API and SIM Card hosting provider.

You may be wondering why I called it Mini Banking, on your portal customer have unique reserved account to top up their wallet instantly by simply doing a bank transfer to their.

Your customer can use bank’s USSD and banking apps to make transferring even easier.
This is instant and immediately your customers do the transfer, their wallet balance will be updated immediately. They can transfer at any time without even coming to your application and their balance will be topped up immediately.

And again customer can send money from their wallet to any bank account instantly.

Get the software here vtucreator.com

(1) (Reply)

Programmers Has This Ever Been You? / Kt200 Read And Write Chevrolet Ecu E83 Delco / ALX Colleague In Enugu....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.