Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,347 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? (1466 Views)

Create Mini Banking System Without Programming Skill. / I Need Professional Advices As Regards Programming Skill In Demand I Cud Learn / Boost Your Programming Skill In Hivazinc Institute's BOOTCAMP 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2019
We need creative volunteers who are knowledgeable in blockchain space.

Let's help build a Virtual Machine based blockchain..

I need smart and passionate locals on this project.
Re: Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? by stanliwise(m): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

is php programmers allowed
Re: Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? by OpenYourEyes1: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2019
stanliwise:
is php programmers allowed
Of course.
Edit: Much of blockchain is based on python.
Do you have any experience in blockchain coding?
Re: Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? by stanliwise(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Of course.
Much of blockchain is based on php.
Do you have any experience in blockchain coding?
I can tell you I am very passionate about coding and I am strong when it comes to PHP programming but I haven't implemented it in Blockchain before.
I know what blockchain is though.
But with proper understanding of the workflow I can.
Re: Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? by OpenYourEyes1: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2019
stanliwise:
I can tell you I am very passionate about coding and I am strong when it comes to PHP programming but I haven't implemented it in Blockchain before.
I know what blockchain is though.
But with proper understanding of the workflow I can.

Please go through this and tell me what you think:

Blockchain in 200 lines of code
https://medium.com/@lhartikk/a-blockchain-in-200-lines-of-code-963cc1cc0e54
Re: Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? by OpenYourEyes1: 11:19am On Mar 06, 2019
Are you on Telegram?
Re: Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? by stanliwise(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Please go through this and tell me what you think:

Blockchain in 200 lines of code
https://medium.com/@lhartikk/a-blockchain-in-200-lines-of-code-963cc1cc0e54

That is just really simple. I can do that.
Although I know you want more than that. The security things and Algorithm for hash generations and other things. I can. I need more info
my whatsapp number 0-8-1-7-2-8-3-3-0-7-3
Re: Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? by OpenYourEyes1: 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
stanliwise:
That is just really simple. I can do that.
Although I know you want more than that. The security things and Algorithm for hash generations and other things. I can. I need more info
my whatsapp number 0-8-1-7-2-8-3-3-0-7-3

I don't really use whatapp. Find me on Telegram: @cmmxB20

Telegram is great for blockchain coders and related stuff.

You may download Telegram here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.telegram.messenger
Re: Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? by OpenYourEyes1: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Bump
Re: Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? by OpenYourEyes1: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

I don't really use whatapp. Find me on Telegram: @cmmxB20

Telegram is great for blockchain coders and related stuff.

You may download Telegram here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.telegram.messenger

Things we aim to achieve with this project.

- Leaderless governance.

- Decentralized security(or dex police)

- Decentralized Justice system.

- Decentralized Education system.

- Healthcare system.

- Insurances

- Sustainable welfare schemes.

- Automated supplementary incomes.

- Decentralized Biometric/identity verifications

- Different Concensus Mechanism: Proof of Identity, Proof of PaidWork and Proof of Work/Proof of Stake

- A Tax system.

- Native Cryptocurrency, stablecoins and tokens

- Platforms for companies/businesses

- Marketplaces

- Real estate tokenization and funding. With this, Real estate developers would be able to raise funds on the platform with their tokens.
Etc...

These will be mostly decentralized and virtual. Be part of it.
Re: Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? by OpenYourEyes1: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2019
If you have questions concerning this project please leave them here.

Let's transform our society with programming. #RadicalChangeMovement
Re: Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? by OpenYourEyes1: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:26am On May 21, 2019
It's sad no Nigerian is on this project. If this becomes successful most of the stakeholders will be foreigners. Why are we like this?
Re: Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On May 21, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
It's sad no Nigerian is on this project. If this becomes successful most of the stakeholders will be foreigners. Why are we like this?

The team is no longer accepting coders by the way. I will be updating this thread with team's progress from December or March next year
Re: Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? by BizBayo: 8:47pm On May 31, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Things we aim to achieve with this project.

- Leaderless governance.

- Decentralized security(or dex police)

- Decentralized Justice system.

- Decentralized Education system.

- Healthcare system.

- Insurances

- Sustainable welfare schemes.

- Automated supplementary incomes.

- Decentralized Biometric/identity verifications

- Different Concensus Mechanism: Proof of Identity, Proof of PaidWork and Proof of Work/Proof of Stake

- A Tax system.

- Native Cryptocurrency, stablecoins and tokens

- Platforms for companies/businesses

- Marketplaces

- Real estate tokenization and funding. With this, Real estate developers would be able to raise funds on the platform with their tokens.
Etc...

These will be mostly decentralized and virtual. Be part of it.

Did you say virtual machine? This is a virtual economy project. Put me on board.
Re: Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? by BizBayo: 8:51pm On May 31, 2019
I actually have this exact project waiting for the right time to actualize it. But I would be glad to strategize with you guys.
Re: Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? by stanliwise(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2019
would have opt to be among this project long time ago but anything blockchain in Nigeria is at your own discretion. The Revolutionary word attached it is based on permuation of many variables

(1) (Reply)

What Is Node.js And What Can It Do, Why Should I Learn / My OST Data Showing Inaccessible Errors, What To Do With This? / Android Developer How Is Tweakware Vpn App Created Dhtml And Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.