Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,234 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" (76856 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by cardoso514: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2020
ElasticStone:

Shut the fokup. Words are powerful indeed. Na im i never turn billionaire since? angry
You will soon hit the millions!
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2020
yougrichy:
grin grin Interesting....Whoever is willing to do this should record it too. shocked
You can search for it on YouTube
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2020
Imperare:
they can't feed their daughter, sister and friend but have money for burial now. what a world

Do you understand? Just what I was thinking about. Everyone needs a support system.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Imperare(f): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Heistman:
what are u saying?...that lady in picture look hungry to u?
what did the op say, what did the lady say?
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Isobug: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2020
linearity:

Bros take a chill pile....

About 150,000 people died today world wide....more 90% of them were positive in their confessions and never wished to died.

The words from their mouth, their thoughts, etc was to live, but they still end up dead!

Now, if 90% who were positive end up dying, and only 10% who were negative died....by every scientific measures....it means, one stands the chance of survival if they are negative.

Am not in anyway saying that, been negative somehow makes one not to suddenly pass...am only bringing in stats to let you know that, the data did not back your conclusion....they even appear to contradict them.
That you my man..... Forget that their nonsense believe and assertion
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2020
EliteBiz:

I am not here to argue, I am here to pass an important message across, I did not say she died because of what she said, I am trying to let people know that it all works together. As I said earlier, people lack knowledge, if only you knew that many are spiritually dead already, just a walking corpse.

Let those who need the information, get the information. Thank you.

Take this assignment to gain knowledge.
Buy two fresh apple. Put them each in a seal nylon and seal it up, label one curses, label one blessings. Every morning for 14days, wake up in the morning, say curses to the one labelled as curse(You are bad, You are ugly, You are shit etc) , say blessings to the one labelled as blessings (You are fine, you are beautiful, You are good etc). On the 15th day, Quote me.

Choi! That seems like voodoo! shocked
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Asour: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2020
EliteBiz:
If you don't know, if you are not aware, if you lack knowledge, listen now!!!

The words that come out of your mouth is powerful (even what you text about yourself is powerful). Always speak blessings to yourself, if someone speaks curse to you, counter it with blessings from your mouth.

This is not religion, This is reality. Humans are spiritual being covered with physical suit(flesh/body). We are living in a generation with a very low knowledge of that which matters most, The Spiritual realm. The spiritual realm (what you cant see) controls the physical realm (what u see).

Your thoughts, imaginations, words of your mouth and everything you do with your body is not just for fun.
Shalom.

RIP to the dead

You are mincing words.

There's No Spirituality without the Supernatural AKA religion.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Tunagee(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2020
Fasindo:
:

It is not about what she said but it's simply her time.

All of US have always say something we want or even during new year crossover saying we will achieve these nd that nd ends us not achieving that.

What u say with ur mouth is nothing. After all all our politicians do say how they will win an election nd ends up loosing it.
Me that have been saying I want to be richer than Bill Gate why haven't I been richer than him or is it only d negative ones that happens

Thank you for this comment abeg.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Provie(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2020
EliteBiz:

The words that come out of your mouth is powerful (even what you text about yourself is powerful). Always speak blessings to yourself, if someone speaks curse to you, counter it with blessings from your mouth.

This is not religion, This is reality. Humans are spiritual being covered with physical suit(flesh/body). We are living in a generation with a very low knowledge of that which matters most, The Spiritual realm. The spiritual realm (what you cant see) controls the physical realm (what u see).

Your thoughts, imaginations, words of your mouth and everything you do with your body is not just for fun.
Shalom.

RIP to the dead
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by kalvoken(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2020
Karlifate:

The most unfortunate part is that same people that didn't come to her aid when she needed help will quickly gather money for burial.

Ije uwa.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Campd: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2020
There is power in the tongue. What others did and escape you might do same and fall a victim..
Use your mouth to say Good things to your life even if they aren't forth coming one day it will work or stand for you..
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by davidtemi(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2020
KenBen217:
i know people who say this thing...and they're alive...and she didn't say "i will die"...she say "if I die..."...so please Mr and Mrs word carry power...shift
and they also didn't think it to other ways, like...probably there could be someone behind d scene forcing her to post that, b4 carrying out the operation. "No need for autopsy" sounds somehow in my ear. So police will not bother investigating.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Jaqenhghar: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2020
Her name is Chinenye Obioha Ihekwereme but on SM her name na Sandra George. It is well. RIP
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Rodwave: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2020
EliteBiz:

Shalom.

RIP to the dead

Story.

I have been shouting I need a house in New York since last 3 years, why havent it come to pass?
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2020
Cause of death: no customers due to lockdown which resulted in her eating red oxide with raw yam for 80 days.

She should have bought food stuff instead of techno phantom.

Thank God for interstate movement her type of business will flourish, no more eating raw yam like prodigal daughter.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by mechanics(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2020
She does not know the tongue has power, always confess positive.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by hgnbello(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2020
She Post It As Joke Though. R.I.P
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Choi! That seems like voodoo! shocked
Lol, its not. The differences between the two apple will amaze you. You can check YouTube for the video as well.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Emma1Oj(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Xristars:
This is one reason we Should be careful with what we say.
Words are life.
RIP to her.
but y is it that all the good good tins one said to himself or herself even during praying will be hanging on air without manifestation but once one open their mouth and say one negative tin like dis, sharp sharp it will manifestation, y??.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Tapout(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Imperare:
they can't feed their daughter, sister and friend but have money for burial now. what a world

what are you talking about ?? Do u think she meant that rubbish she posted on fb?? Take a 2nd look at her, does she look like someone that wasn't well fed?? Family said she died after a brief illness, accept that and move on.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2020
Watch out how her burial will be celebrated in a big way,

People will gather to eat food even though na hungry killed her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by louiziana(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2020
EliteBiz:

I am not here to argue, I am here to pass an important message across, I did not say she died because of what she said, I am trying to let people know that it all works together. As I said earlier, people lack knowledge, if only you knew that many are spiritually dead already, just a walking corpse.

Let those who need the information, get the information. Thank you.

Take this assignment to gain knowledge.
Buy two fresh apple. Put them each in a seal nylon and seal it up, label one curses, label one blessings. Every morning for 14days, wake up in the morning, say curses to the one labelled as curse(You are bad, You are ugly, You are shit etc) , say blessings to the one labelled as blessings (You are fine, you are beautiful, You are good etc). On the 15th day, Quote me.

Lol see spiritual experiment, it is normal if one rots faster. Sometimes you buy six apples and find about 2 not really fresh inside
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Zubbix: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Ausrichie:

She said "if I die?" is it that people can't read anymore.

No they can. The problem is comprehension or rather deciding not to comprehend because their minds are fixated on ' Power of the tongue '. Smh undecided
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by kingxsamz(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2020
EliteBiz:

Shalom.

RIP to the dead

She died 2months later, please let us hear word.
It's mere coincidence.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by caprini1: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2020
Davicl:
Na cloth dey cover us o, mmm. People are really going through a lot in this country embarassed R. I. P
Hmmm....you can say that again!..…..That is why i try to be nice to people as much as i can
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by kingxsamz(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2020
linearity:

Bros take a chill pile....

About 150,000 people died today world wide....more 90% of them were positive in their confessions and never wished to died.

The words from their mouth, their thoughts, etc was to live, but they still end up dead!

Now, if 90% who were positive end up dying, and only 10% who were negative died....by every scientific measures....it means, one stands the chance of survival if they are negative.

Am not in anyway saying that, been negative somehow makes one not to suddenly pass...am only bringing in stats to let you know that, the data did not back your conclusion....they even appear to contradict them.

You need free beer my brother.

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by purples25(f): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2020
When nobody would help her! She posted all these and no one thought of reaching out and helping this young lady! Na nl guys mentality full this world.

R.I.P so sad.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Lordcassy: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2020
EliteBiz:

Shalom.

RIP to the dead
sometimes, I wonder upon everything happening in the 21st century, the accessible knowledge of history, numerous books of research. there are still ignorant bozos like this one alive. be there shouting from a third world country that your delusions has powers. how do you function i mean do you read and how can something as common as death generate such an ignorant remark[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by purples25(f): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2020
FrMbaka:
Watch out how her burial will be celebrated in a big way,

People will gather to eat food even though na hungry killed her.

People are wicked, stingy and selfish. They will still come and eat at her funeral, but the able amongst them couldn't give her a dime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Consequences Of Female self-service / Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.