Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl (1866 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Gangnam Style Becomes Youtube's Most Watched Video. / M.i New Song God Bless You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by gracious(f): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2006
have y'all watched pink's new song. i thot it was so hilarious. esp when she was imitating Jessica simpson's these boots were meant for working. I also liked the lindsay lohan and paris side. I don't know but i think she is trying to start something here. though she said she is just trying to talk for girls that are never noticed. what do you all think.
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by hotangel2(f): 1:12am On Jan 31, 2006
I totaly love that video. It's ama-za-zing. Pink is the girl.

She was on TRL today, and she said.. the video wasn't to cause no feud between nobody. She was just telling girls not be stupid or try to act like what they are not. Did u see the Jessica simspon thing she did? (boots are made for walking.. she was washing the car too).. and the way she ate that thing like paris did.. everything was funny.

I like the emergency bra thingy! cheesy cheesy
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by nike4luv(f): 1:23am On Jan 31, 2006
oh boy, i just watched it! nice.. cheesy
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by hotangel2(f): 1:25am On Jan 31, 2006
It's really nice.
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by nike4luv(f): 1:43am On Jan 31, 2006
we gat nasty girl, stupid girl what else undecided
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by hotangel2(f): 1:48am On Jan 31, 2006
hollaback girl too wink
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by nike4luv(f): 1:48am On Jan 31, 2006
sorry, yea cheesy

we dont hav sexy girl do we?
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by hotangel2(f): 1:49am On Jan 31, 2006
uhmmm i dont think so. cheesy
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by nike4luv(f): 1:50am On Jan 31, 2006
i should sing dat tongue
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by hotangel2(f): 2:12am On Jan 31, 2006
pick me for back up.
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by Eastcoast(f): 3:12am On Jan 31, 2006
i really liked the video. i thot it was really funny. Pink was really looking kool on trl today. As for the video, it is a thumbs up. the guy that acted like 50cent really looks like him. she said it is his cousin. the jessica simpson's boot for working thing was also very funny. I just hope she doesn't start any fight or stuff like that. I heard that lindsay lohan is going to diss Ashley simpson in her next album because of Ashley's boyfriend song. All these teen queens of hollywood really do and undo.
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by hotangel2(f): 3:48am On Jan 31, 2006
Girl.... tell me abt it. I also heard the lohan and ashley thingy. Wow... i just pray hilary dont join in these crap. Although she also has comma.
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by Eastcoast(f): 3:53am On Jan 31, 2006
hilary doesn't have what it takes to get into a diss. the girl is just managing with her lil lizzy mcguire series, movies and singing. she is battling with her dressing. i don't know but she just doesn't have that red carpet look. she is always on the worst dressed list. you now want to include her in a war of words. she doesn't have the liver. As for Lindsey and Ashley, they are still trying to confirm whether she will release the song. Did you hear that Lindsey cut herself with a broken cup. it was an accident. any way wotevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  i don't know why i get got up and interested in hollywood gossip undecided undecided embarassed
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by eveseh(f): 8:08pm On May 20, 2006
i love it,I DONT WANNA BE A STUPID GIRL grin
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by GUNNER(f): 8:10pm On May 20, 2006
nice und funny video,

pink is poking fun at some dumb blondes wink
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by eveseh(f): 8:19pm On May 20, 2006
lol Gunner,yea she is grin
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by Eastcoast(f): 1:32am On May 21, 2006
She is now a pain in the neck to the royal family in england. She wrote a letter to the queen requesting the palace guards hats be made from synthetic fur rather than bear fur. cheesy
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 1:34am On May 21, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by Badman888(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2006
The video is Stupid, but kinda nice to watch
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by eveseh(f): 7:19pm On May 22, 2006
MYABE I'MMA ACT LIKE THAT,PUSH UP MY BLOND HAIR BACK,BUT I DONT
WANNA BE A STUPID GIRL tongue
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by ldollier(f): 7:21pm On May 22, 2006
the video is very nice. i have always loved pink cuz of her unique nature. but ehh do yall think that maybe pink was hating on all those gurls she dissed? i mean if you really look at it, she was in the buisness before they got in, and now they are making way more than her. i have been pondering on this for a while ooo
Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by eveseh(f): 7:24pm On May 22, 2006
yea i love pink,she's cool

Re: Have Y'all watched Pink's New Song: Stupid Girl by saintkola(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2006
one hell of a crazy vid but i luvd it esp d jessica bit !

(1) (Reply)

New Slang For The Street "yoruba" (credit Tosinaded@) Lol! / [download] J-martins – Goodtym F. Cabo Snoop + Kele Papa F. Fally Ipupa / (MUSIC): Lil Kesh – Gbese (prod. By Young john)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.