Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Trending Criminal Tactics In Lagos:a Lady Recount Her Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trending Criminal Tactics In Lagos:a Lady Recount Her Experience (364 Views)

Has Anyone Experienced This Kind Of Scam In Lagos, A Friend's Integrity At Stake / Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Criminal Tactics In Lagos:a Lady Recount Her Experience by oluemmakay(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2020
Today I was about to board a keke headed to ilasa from jakande estate isolo suddenly a guy tapped me from behind and I shunned him. He left but immediately he did another came I thought he was a passenger just like me only for him to threaten me.
Saying if I didn’t want to die I should go and apologize to the guy that I was flying their color and still being rude while still trying to understand what was happening he lifted his shirt and showed me something that looked like a gun, I froze.
This was about 1pm in broad daylight but I was scared stiff, I went to apologize but then a third appeared saying he was the number 1 of the cult and that didn’t I know there was a cult war going on in that area that I was an informant.
He accused me of calling someone, he asked me to walk with him, I made sure to stay close and In sight where people could still see me I was shaking at this point, confused and helpless, I unlocked my phone showed him my call log and messages.
While all this was happening he was signaling the other two guys who started everything, then I realized they were about 6 positioned in different places but close I got even more scared at this point begging and crying that I was sorry.
That he should let me go he said I shouldn’t cry or panic that I was safe with him, he was making phone calls asking them not to shoot me that I wasn’t the one while all this was happening people were passing going about their business, I felt helpless.
Then he made a statement that made me realize that they weren’t cultists but kidnappers, he said that I was going to see a keke drive by and park that I should enter it that I would be safe, that was when I realized I was in even more danger than I thought.
After he said that something woke up in me and I realized I had only a few minutes to either save myself or that was the end, The supposed number 1 guy turned to signal on of the guys and I made a run for it I crossed the road without looking.
I ran as fast as I could crying, I was to scared to stop or tell anyone I kept running until I got to my friends shop at jakande gate told her and her boss what just happened and they tried to comfort me, I was scared and in shock, I am still in shock.
I’m sharing this so ladies can be aware, I have never experienced such, Ladies please be careful especially when you are alone whether day or night, Lagos isn’t safe. May God continue to keep us safe.
I’m grateful to be here to tell this story it could have been something different.
Re: Trending Criminal Tactics In Lagos:a Lady Recount Her Experience by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2020
Thanks to GOD for your safety!
The days are evil! The times are evil!
The desperation for wealth and blood is alarming.
If there is anytime you need JESUS, it is now..
There is no other Safe Zone! Here on earth and in Eternity..

1 Like

Re: Trending Criminal Tactics In Lagos:a Lady Recount Her Experience by steeltu(m): 8:58am On Jun 30, 2020
Guess it will not make front page. Read about it on twitter. Let's be observant, most especially Ladies. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Trending Criminal Tactics In Lagos:a Lady Recount Her Experience by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 30, 2020
Incase e make front page abeg make i advetise my YouTube channel.
The link is down below.
Like, comment, share and subscribe.
Learn business tips to grow, manage and sustain small and medium businesses.
Re: Trending Criminal Tactics In Lagos:a Lady Recount Her Experience by DaddyRochie1642: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2020
Next Time Don't Be RUDE
Re: Trending Criminal Tactics In Lagos:a Lady Recount Her Experience by FreakDesign: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2020
Thank God for your safety ooo boys no dey smile at all.
Re: Trending Criminal Tactics In Lagos:a Lady Recount Her Experience by EzzyCarter: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2020
Imagine those guys ran such format on a naive person. We'd most likely be hearing of a missing person in the news by now. Keep your eyes open guys!

1 Like

Re: Trending Criminal Tactics In Lagos:a Lady Recount Her Experience by Vyzz: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2020
I am sorry ma...
Re: Trending Criminal Tactics In Lagos:a Lady Recount Her Experience by EzzyCarter: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Next Time Don't Be RUDE

So you think if she had been courteous with them it would have made a difference? Nah. I doubt that
Re: Trending Criminal Tactics In Lagos:a Lady Recount Her Experience by Ibechris2: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2020
There is no street in Ilasa in oshodi isolo LGA that has no cultist.
In fact,u will get at least 5 each in every street. They are in competition against one another.

And the one that usually gets me crazy,97% of them are from poor homes.

1 Like

Re: Trending Criminal Tactics In Lagos:a Lady Recount Her Experience by 2shure: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2020
I keep a straight face,my mask is black,my gloves are black.dont utter no words to no stranger,ask me what time is it on my watch. Go fuc yourself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (pictures) / Concerns Over Rise In Teenage Cultism / Phoenix Police Kill Ex-nfl Player Nigerian Ekom Udofia, Bodycam Footage Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.