Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends (6489 Views)

Edo COVID-19 Update By Governor Obaseki / Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances / COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends by heykims(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nigga don pay tax
Re: Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends by Angelfrost(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
*Yawns****

Normal APC levels.... Nothing to see here!!!
Re: Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends by obonujoker(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
3,000 per day ke... For Edo state??

No wonder una be no want the SCAMdemic to end
Re: Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends by Unigrad: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
E don use Una money buy PDP ticket for September 19.
I hope civil servants money no dey among over 6billions he has been sharing to Tax collectors in PDPcheesy
Don't play politics with this, the money have been released by the government but some top persons in the HMB sat on it. I know some of those persons that protested, why did they not go to government house to protest?
I'm a Medical Laboratory Scientist in Benin City, I know and have heard what is playing out before now. Before you blame the governor because of politics, do investigations. Those rushing here to comments are those castigating the governor in other trends and as well as create topics to castigate him.
In a given government, there must be those who are there to hack the process to favour their personal interest.
I think it will be resolve soonest.
Re: Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends by AdeolaB: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
TestingNV:

This thief, you have returned again. Shame no dey catch you?
how can you call me a thief. I wish you the best sha
Re: Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends by MrFly(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Am so sorry cos ur stipends were paid to 'Tax collectors'.
Re: Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
THELATTERMAN:
The displayed glory of a tree through it leaves comes from it stem/roots buried in the soil.

As the roots, we can change the govt ...
yea we can.
Re: Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends by oyeb15: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
He gave their money to PDP. Nigeria is a wonderful country where a governor will come out to seek reelection with just one achievement:

" I FIGHT GODFATHERISM"

God help us o.

1 Like

Re: Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends by Golan007: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
But he had 6 billion to distribute amongst his PDP welcome committee members.

1 Like

Re: Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends by THELATTERMAN(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
yea we can.

Then let us do something!
Re: Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends by Quelme: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Unigrad:

Don't play politics with this, the money have been released by the government but some top persons in the HMB sat on it. I know some of those persons that protested, why did they not go to government house to protest?
I'm a Medical Laboratory Scientist in Benin City, I know and have heard what is playing out before now. Before you blame the governor because of politics, do investigations. Those rushing here to comments are those castigating the governor in other trends and as well as create topics to castigate him.
In a given government, there must be those who are there to hack the process to favour their personal interest.
I think it will be resolve soonest.
Hello search light .

What is the situation report from over there and which facility are you manning currently?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends by basybasy: 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/30/breaking-edo-covid-19-response-team-protest-over-unpaid-stipends/
This is the same Obaseki which some people want to die for. Bringing Obaseki to PDP is a great error. He used his 4yrs fight his benefactor. He can't be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends by afesco: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
It is true because I know abt 20 persons that work with covid-19 response team. The Governor is a wicked man n he claimed to have spent 1 billion naira few months ago on it but yet he can't pay little stipends. He could spent 6 billion naira to have bought his way through PDP ticket. Edo people should pls wise up otherwise everybody will cry in Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends by mechanics(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
The governor has used their money to settle PDP members.
Re: Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends by jericco1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Governor don use Una money buy nomination form
Re: Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends by seleroms2(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/30/breaking-edo-covid-19-response-team-protest-over-unpaid-stipends/
meanwhile a nairalander who always drops a list of obasekis achievement said he pays hazard allownace of between 90 to 300k a month
Re: Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends by earnit2: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
ok
Re: Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends by tianaevent(f): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2020
I want to introduce you to a product that will change your life forever. Have you heard about STC 30 (super life total
SUPERLIFE WORLD is an international multi-level marketing company from Malaysia, with a multiple award winning product* from the newest innovations on natural Plant Stem Cell based therapy. Superlife was established on 22nd May, 2017 in Malaysia but just expanded into Nigeria with its main office at Lagos; meaning you will be joining at its early stages. Superlife is currently in more than 45 countries now.

STC30 is a well researched supplement for health promotion that is capable of preventing several ailments and improving immune system by it being a 100% natural stem cell product from great fruits.
Whether you are sick or not, you have to get SUPERLIFE product to optimise your own health and/or improve your immune system. Everyone can take it. In fact, it is recommended everyone takes at least two small boxes of STC30 from SUPERLIFE in your lifetime for the sake of your own health and/or improving your immune system. But if you are sick or know someone who has been sick for long or someone on some long term medication for any chronic condition, take STC30 product from SUPERLIFE as a SUPPLEMENT in addition to your prescribed or regular medications! And I can assure you your health challenge will be either alleviated or dealt with! Even if you are not sick, still take the SUPERLIFE product to help optimise your own health and/or boost your immune.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance / COVID-19 Update For April 2 2021 In Nigeria / Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.