Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko (7281 Views)

Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Mstick: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
I already posted it here. Here is it again.

https://www.nairaland.com/4353398/handsome-devil-know

Remember when they told her that if she leaves him her son will die? She changed his name to Toshiba and their child's to Zina.

Toshiba TV fall on both of their coconut head.

Ulunne777:

The link. Just paste it on a random thread and mention me.
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by tydi(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ulunne777:

Your shame dey shame me. grin
I blame her mum that should have treated your Bleep up. Igbo men that don't joke with their wives. Even if the marriage was forced. What of Zion?

Lol. You are back from Dubai to benis arms and knocked her up again. [center][/center] grin grin

Amu ekwe nwoke grin

Fvck off!
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by tydi(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mstick:
Of course it's her choice, after all if she doesn't beg how will your son eat.
grin grin

Yeah. You get the drift now.
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Mstick: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Toshiba is that all you've to say?! You normally have a lot to say when it involves the relationship of others.

grin

tydi:

Yeah. You get the drift now.
tydi:

Fvck off!

1 Like

Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Ulunne777(f): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mstick:
I already posted it here. Here is it again.

https://www.nairaland.com/4353398/handsome-devil-know

Remember when they told her that if she leaves him her son will die? She changed his name to Toshiba and their child's to Zina.

Toshiba TV fall on both of their coconut head.

I already read it when she was updating it. Toshiba is Tochukwu nah.
Lol at Toshiba TV. Tydi is. Smooth operator and she is willing to bare her coochie.
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by tydi(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mstick:
Toshiba is that all you've to say?! You normally have a lot to say when it involves the relationship of others.

grin

grin grin
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Mstick: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
I just because begin laugh, see me see Toshiba.

Of course she said she likes sex with him even after the beating and humiliation.

So it wouldn't be hard for Toshiba to impregnate her every day.

Ulunne777:

I already read it when she was updating it. Toshiba is Tochukwu nah.
Lol at Toshiba TV. Tydi is. Smooth operator and she is willing to bare her coochie.
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Ulunne777(f): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mstick:
I just because begin laugh, see me see Toshiba.

Of course she said she likes sex with him even after the beating and humiliation.

So it wouldn't be hard for Toshiba to impregnate her every day.

He has gone to read of his escapades.

Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Ulunne777(f): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
tydi:

Fvck off!

Aww. How's the betting center you opened with her mums money?
Fu.ckk that is what the botth of you know very well. Keep saying fu. Ckk grin grin grin and go meet your dickmatized wife at her lodge. grin

1 Like

Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Mstick: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
He should go and read that's if he can, he strikes me as someone with low attention span.

You think he feels shame?! Remember when he used to act all lovely towards his wife on that thread in health section even announcing her birth till they both disgraced themselves.

All the insults that day you will think he would feel a bit of shame whenever he logs in, oga is now the face and voice of the ALFA MAIL association on nairaland.

Ulunne777:

He has gone to read of his escapades.
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by tydi(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ulunne777:

Fu.ckk that is what the botth of you know very well. Keep saying fu. Ckk grin grin grin and go meet your dickmatized wife at her lodge. grin

Seems you know too much.. You must be her in denial. Lol.
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Ulunne777(f): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
tydi:

Seems you know too much.. You must be her in denial. Lol.

wink winkkupu nti.
We get your gist for palm. grin. Do right by your son that's all. You owe him even if you don't love the mother. Find a way to make it up to him.

Can't be her cos I'm happily married.
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Mstick: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
The fact that all that amount of sex was happening on an old worn out mattress is even crazy.

After they finish rubbing their sweaty body together they will expect nairalanders to pay for the result.

Ulunne777:

Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Ulunne777(f): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mstick:
The fact that all that amount of sex was happening on an old worn out mattress is even crazy.

After they finish rubbing their sweaty body together they will expect nairalanders to pay for the result.

Hahhahahhahahahaahahhhaahahahhhhahahahahhahaahahahhaa.
The girl was dickmatized by tydi. Chaai
She even gave him Mouth Gig as a parting divorce gift if he would change his mind.

Tydi, you enjoyed oo. grin
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by tydi(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ulunne777:

wink winkkupu nti.
We get your gist for palm. grin. Do right by your son that's all. You owe him even if you don't love the mother. Find a way to make it up to him.

Can't be her cos I'm happily married.

Thessalonians 4:11-12
And to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own business and to work with your hands, as we instructed you...
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by tydi(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ulunne777:

She even gave him Mouth Gig as a parting divorce gift if he would change his mind.

Sorry to say..

You sound so dumb to engage in a meaningful conversation with...

1 Like

Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Mstick: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
I dey tell you, I am usually pro woman but most of the time this Women are the reason this lowlifes see us all as slut.

Your "husband" called you a slut and so many demeaning names on a WhatsApp group, still you're still giving him sex as compensation and "parting" gift.

A man that abuses the same body that gives him pleasure and she still took in again and again and again even when her own mother asked her to leave she keeps going back.

She's such an enabler.
Ulunne777:

1 Like

Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Mstick: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
See this ashawo dey quote Bible. You made it our business when you willing brought your issues online. See this lazy man talking about work are you done leeching on women.

Your wife told us oh, your job is to go after women so you can collect money for drugs and alcohol.
tydi:

Thessalonians 4:11-12
And to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own business and to work with your hands, as we instructed you...

2 Likes

Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by tydi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mstick:
See this ashawo dey quote Bible. You made it our business when you willing brought your issues online. See this lazy man talking about work are you done leeching on women.

Your wife told us oh, your job is to go after women so you can collect money for drugs and alcohol.

Lmao.
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Ulunne777(f): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
tydi:

Sorry to say..

You sound so dumb to engage in a meaningful conversation with...

Eddy be careful.dont allow me to expose you. grin grin. By the time I invitee Craze women from that pregy section,you will deactivate.

Gba nkiti wink winkighotago?
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
Try to make money cause what if you're to use money to make your way through to heaven and you don't have any hellfire loading.......
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Mstick: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
I knew you were a lousy man when I saw that wedding picture of yours with the silly glasses and casket hand gloves.

It's shocking you still have an ass to laugh off seeing the way you've been sharing it around to anyone that can give you money for igbo.

tydi:

Lmao.
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by tydi(m): 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mstick:
I knew you were a lousy man when I saw that wedding picture of yours with the silly glasses and casket hand gloves.

It's shocking you still have an ass to laugh off seeing the way you've been sharing it around to anyone that can give you money for igbo.

Hahaha.. Check in to any mental asylum.. You are not ok. Swears!

You make me laugh.

Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Mstick: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
I would've but I've sent my asylum money to your wife. Do you mind refunding me my money?!

[quote author=tydi post=91283443][/quote]
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by tydi(m): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mstick:
I would've but I've sent my asylum money to your wife. Do you mind refunding me my money?!

Prove me wrong.. Send me your acct details.

Nwata ebugo!
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Mstick: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ta gbafuo! See this hungry clown. Prove your wife wrong! Send money to your perpetually pregnant wife and your son.

grin

BTW this your wife's account number send that your millions to her.
6230077675, Fidelity Bank, A Beni C.

tydi:

Prove me wrong.. Send me your acct details.

Nwata ebugo!
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Missyajoke(f): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
tydi:

It's her choice.

Nawa ohhh
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Mstick: 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Toshiba:
Toshiba kept making it look like I was playing pranks with him on the group. He had earlier blocked me from his Whatsapp, else I would have gone there to lash him more.

A strange number started calling my line in the middle of the chat, then I picked to discover it was Toshiba. I pretended I could not identify the voice so he kept trying to tell me "Baby it's me it's me Toshiba your husband" I ended his call. He definitely knew I wouldn't have taken that call if he had called with his number.

Just then, he unblocked me from his Whatsapp and started chatting me up to stop already, he was threatening me too. So I screenshot the chat and sent it to the group, that confirmed everything I was saying. So he kept mute for a while and started apologizing to me on the group just to tell people he could be a nice guy all the same. Narcissist try as much as possible to portray a very good image of them in public.

He came back that day just when I was having a conversation with his dad telling him I was leaving the next day whether or not the money was ready. "Have you told your husband you are leaving tomorrow?" He asked just as he walked past us to the room. I was sure he heard it, I was sure it was going to prick his ego and that alone made me smile, I was slowly becoming like him, a narcissist.

He came out with a swollen face, not of anger but that pitiful look I always fell for then he started "Nne sit down let's talk" he looked at his Daddy and continued "Daddy help me ask her what I did to her that she can't forgive me?". I knew he was set to start manipulating me again, so I put up my defensive walls and made it clear to his father that I had to go and get a life. He told his father that I was educated and intelligent, he had sworn not to marry a literate woman so she would take every orders hook, line and sinker. This is somebody who told me that my being submissive irritates him.

He left us in the discussion to God knows where and he came back with a nylon of Suya to appease me. Of course I took the Suya, ate and shared with everyone present but I didn't take his words. At night, he woke me up and said we needed to talk. He went on and on and on but he was just pouring water on the ducks back. When he saw he wasn't buying me over, he said I should please postpone my travel and I still refused vehemently. Toshiba was angry he no longer had control of me and my mind.

Then he said rather quickly, "what if I tell you I just want to have se.x?" I smiled and was like "I knew you can't resist my charms". I started with the romance cause I needed the s.ex even more than he did. We had a pleasurable rough thing and he thought "damn am good" he whispered to my ears to stay at least one night more and I hissed loudly to his surprise. I had to go and take my bathe then cause it was almost morning, he needed to know that bae has no turning point.

Tbc

grin angry

Ulunne777:

Eddy be careful.dont allow me to expose you. grin grin. By the time I invitee Craze women from that pregy section,you will deactivate.

Gba nkiti wink winkighotago?
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by tydi(m): 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mstick:
Ta gbafuo! See this hungry clown. Prove your wife wrong! Send money to your perpetually pregnant wife and your son.

grin

BTW this your wife's account number send that your millions to her.
6230077675, Fidelity Bank, A Beni C.

Okay
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Ulunne777(f): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
You never sleep?
Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by Ulunne777(f): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mstick:

Hhahahahaahahhahaahhahha.wedding Sponsored by the mil. Casket hand glove ndi Apams. Did you see his weed lips cheesy cheesy

He already said he will teach Zion how to smoke cos it's a generational thingy.

Edward repent. There is a way that seems right...

1 Like

Re: Adorable First Photo Of Regina Daniels Child With Ned Nwoko by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:48am On Jul 02, 2020
Mstick:
Yes she's pregnant again and still begging for handouts, I used to pity her sha but not anymore. They fit themselves, clown and clownette.

I only pity the poor kids being brought into such confusion.

Tydi and Sapphireprincex you're both hopeless agbayas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo / ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B / American Singer Usher Spotted Scratching His Herpes Infected D*ck (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.