Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

9ice Is Truly An Ingrate - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate (3153 Views)

Photocopy Ko Easy: Who Do You Think 9ice Is Directing This To? / Hottest!9ice Is Engaged To Toni Payne / 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by MeGaStReEt: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2011
javalove:

he can not be as rich as 9ce his

are you just coming from Ganja joint
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by javalove(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

are you just coming from Ganja joint

jamb question. . .shalaye now. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by iz2much: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2011
Hmmm Everything is interesting,
I dey come make i chop first and read again then i will reply
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by pheesayor(m): 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2011
iz2much:

Hmmm Everything is interesting,
I dey come make i chop first and read again then i will reply

You never chop finish

Make una dey talk, I am listening

It's Fify!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by darequam(m): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2011
Y u No do like 9ice
ur food is ready sir!~
na later later,
allow me to read from this murderpfuckrs
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by iz2much: 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2011
@ every one sorry for coming late, hope the discussion is still on. Go-Slow been hook me up b4,
pheesayor:

You never chop finish

Make una dey talk, I am listening

It's Fify!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no vex oga mi, na the OMO GHETTO WE I DEY WATCH WHILE EATING DEY TOO INTERESTING AFTER A TERRIBLE GO-SLOW MAN MUST RELAX.

STILL ON THE MATTER

When look from where everything started, when KOFFI FT 9ICE & BIG LO - AROMA. the song wasnt good enough for people to notice 9ice. and again after he worked on his Certificate Album the publicity was bad, not long again 2short featured 9ice on his Make dem talk that gained a massive air play. then people started noticing him. Despite the guy was the main Coded Tunez representer and still he wasnt that known, again 2 shotz ft him again on Thank You track,in his Music & Business Album. then he started gaining publicity.
He had worked hard no doubt about that. But nothing to show for it excepts free, cheap shows. When rugged-man met 9ice in cabasa's studio he still just the errand boy that is respectful and humble and onced called Rugged Broz . after Rugged featured him on his ruggeddy baba. Things changed. More Collabo started coming and he goes to show with Rugged. then things changed. I never said rugged is a saint, ofcourse he isnt. but the fact still stays that he was pushed to the wall to do what he did. and trust me any one will do that.
You got your name in the media saying things that aren't right and the only person that can make it right is keeping off just cuz your loss is his own gain. for crying out slowly Rugged is about to Leave the Industry and he got his album launch coming up, Birthday Bash and Clothings Line too and that Kinda S/h/i/t/s is in the air. we will do something about it. As he said "he cleared his name, maybe he did that in a wrong way but 9ice gave him no choice"

As for me, if someone is up coming and he/she is good, i will start following his/her career right from the day i heard his/her first singles (possibly album)
So brother am not sentimental. 9ice got the 79% Fault and Blame
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by tical(m): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2011
iz2much:

@ every one sorry for coming late, hope the discussion is still on. Go-Slow been hook me up b4,no vex oga mi, na the OMO GHETTO WE I DEY WATCH WHILE EATING DEY TOO INTERESTING AFTER A TERRIBLE GO-SLOW MAN MUST RELAX.

STILL ON THE MATTER

When look from where everything started, when KOFFI FT 9ICE & BIG LO - AROMA. the song wasnt good enough for people to notice 9ice. and again after he worked on his Certificate Album the publicity was bad, not long again 2short featured 9ice on his Make dem talk that gained a massive air play. then people started noticing him. Despite the guy was the main Coded Tunez representer and still he wasnt that known, again 2 shotz ft him again on Thank You track,in his Music & Business Album. then he started gaining publicity.
He had worked hard no doubt about that. But nothing to show for it excepts free, cheap shows. When rugged-man met 9ice in cabasa's studio he still just the errand boy that is respectful and humble and onced called Rugged Broz . after Rugged featured him on his ruggeddy baba. Things changed. More Collabo started coming and he goes to show with Rugged. then things changed. I never said rugged is a saint, ofcourse he isnt. but the fact still stays that he was pushed to the wall to do what he did. and trust me any one will do that.
You got your name in the media saying things that aren't right and the only person that can make it right is keeping off just cuz your loss is his own gain. for crying out slowly Rugged is about to Leave the Industry and he got his album launch coming up, Birthday Bash and Clothings Line too and that Kinda S/h/i/t/s is in the air. we will do something about it. As he said "he cleared his name, maybe he did that in a wrong way but 9ice gave him no choice"

As for me, if someone is up coming and he/she is good, i will start following his/her career right from the day i heard his/her first singles (possibly album)
So brother am not sentimental. 9ice got the 79% Fault and Blame

True! this is the simple FACT that always eludes these blinded haters!!!
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by bjmighty(m): 5:40am On Feb 03, 2011
****hiss, fart on thread and slam door****

In Tosin omo jesu's voice. Oshi odaa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by pheesayor(m): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2011
bjmighty:

+ 1

It's Fify!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by sweetguy10(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2011
bjmighty:

+ 2

Craps ! Crapssss !!!!
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by tosinaded(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
lol
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by yungblurd(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2011
nd tell me how rugheadybaba track would have sounded in your ears without the 9ce hook?mumu listen to rugged and flavour make you know how e go be like or try rugged iceprince she aint ma swagger grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ode
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by javalove(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2011
yung blurd:

nd tell me how rugheadybaba track would have sounded in your ears without the 9ce hook?mumu listen to rugged and flavour make you know how e go be like or try rugged iceprince she aint ma swagger grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ode

mogbe moku mo daran!!. . .wetin dis slowpoke dey talk? Na iceprince doo hook for rugheadybaba or na flavour do am? No be 9ce do am? Dude. .9ce is in a world of his own. . .none of those names u mentioned will make that track the way 9ce made it. . .

#javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by pheesayor(m): 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2011
True talk Java, always on point,
It's Fify!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by Mobinga: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2011
WAHALA DEY OH!

E NEVER DO?

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

THREAD LOCKED.

Currently sending a request to Seun to filter the words "RuggedMan", "Mode9"," Modenine"

although no one talked about mode9 here grin
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by A40(m): 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2011
@Poster of topic
You Ruggedy fans are so simple minded John Stockton couldn't assist you
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by abdurrazaq(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2011
Mobinga:

WAHALA DEY OH!

E NEVER DO?

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

THREAD LOCKED.

Currently sending a request to Seun to filter the words "RuggedMan", "Mode9"," Modenine"

although no one talked about mode9 here grin
I'm also tired of this repeated arguement over over flogged issue. angry angry You're wrong though because Modenine has been Mentioned @ least twice in this discussion. grin cheesy
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by bouzymill(m): 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2011
Have you ever wondered why any thread with [b]Ruggedman's [/b]name always fly?

Simple. . .

Because nonsense sells in Nigeria.

Ruggedman knows where he belongs; among them Klever Jay and Danny Young grin grin
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2011
photo and short bio of ruggedman plz?

the thread title was what caught my own attention.
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by zeeko: 11:58am On Feb 07, 2011
Upload and download unlimited Naija songs FREE on Entertainment, Media Files Section of http://www.ForumCitizens.com (Proudly Naija!) , Forum just got Revolutionalized!
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by tical(m): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2011
9ce's case is what pple call ''money miss road'' when he was living in penury selling atarugu 4 his stepmom til he bacame a studio rat, he remained humble. .But since he started making money, behold! 9ce seized to be nice. .Well its no longer a secret, Even my 7 yr old nephew calls him an Ingrate now grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by bouzymill(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2011
tical:

9ce's case is what pple call ''money miss road'' when he was living in penury selling atarugu 4 his stepmom til he bacame a studio rat, he remained humble. .But since he started making money, behold! 9ce seized to be nice. .Well its no longer a secret, Even my 7 yr old nephew calls him an Ingrate now grin grin grin grin grin grin

Because you fed your 7 year old nephew a half-baked story
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by tosinaded(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2011
tical:

u made the money and fame for him?
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by pwiz(m): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2011
Ruggedman watch dog CHYNADU diss d guy badly, i dey hear d beef song evrytym grin
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by sweetguy10(m): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2011
tical:

Make your own money and stop hating on someone that can feed you and your impoverished generations for 10 years okay ? Rubbish
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by tical(m): 12:59am On Feb 11, 2011
sweetguy10:

Make your own money and stop hating on someone that can feed you and your impoverished generations for 10 years okay ? Rubbish
lmao. .look at this poverty stricken doofus talkin abt 9ce feedin me nd my generation. .u think my family lives in penury lyk yours. .Dare leave ur aunt's husband house and see the bitterness of life grin grin grin grin grin. . BRAINLESS HOUSEBOY! angry angry angry angry
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by sweetguy10(m): 2:11am On Feb 11, 2011
tical:

lmao. .look at this poverty stricken doofus talkin abt 9ce feedin me nd my generation. .u think my family lives in penury lyk yours. .Dare leave your aunt's husband house and see the bitterness of life grin grin grin grin grin. . BRAINLESS HOUSEBOY! angry angry angry angry

Well , I already got my point across , keep ranting u're not in my league so I won't start arguing with your foolish self . I repeat my statement , 9ICE will feed you and your impoverished generation and 5 generations to come , like him or hate him he is making his money , make yours and stop being a jealous dead brain ok ? do you know how much your mother will be happy if she have 9ICE as a son ? not like your type that is making her weep everyday in hopeless realization that she gave birth to a failure . it really sucks to be you , I shake my head in pity of your blurred future .Keep hating alright .OSHI ODA
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by tosinaded(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2011
sweetguy10:

OSHI ODA

copyright violation!
My lawyers will contact u
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by 04kaa: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2011
tosin check the aq thread, i dey ask u question
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by lalaboi(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2011
tosinaded@:

copyright violation!
My lawyers will contact u

The guy nor sabi how to reference lol. .
eg, Oshi oda(Tosinaded@, NL Music) grin
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by dammiecool(m): 11:39am On Feb 11, 2011
oNe (DBR NL music) grin grin
Re: 9ice Is Truly An Ingrate by Iagree1: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2011
RM no get 1 single sense, if he's d "elder" as he wants everybody to to call him, he should get d common sense to shut up!!! and be d boss!!! buh he's a childish fool, no sense dey him brain, even if e no Bleep 9ice wife, he needn't press record on his BB, things go cool down sooner or later buh d fool career was over, he wanted to end his career as he started it, on a beef note, bad thing is we no dey Eedris time again & nice is a beta music person than rugged will ever b, so he shld shhhh, concentr8 on doing some petty business to keep his life runnin after he leaves music,

For 9ice, poor handling of things esp with the wife and d response to rugged man, buh seriously d guy say no b him wife him sing for, na pple just blwo things outa proportion,

as someone said, dis does not change d price of tomato in d market, so make all of us stop dey listen to dis 2 old men as dem dey mess dem selves up & down!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Video Of Timaya Ukwu. / Download Rema – Lady (mp3) / Yanni And Enya: Whose Music Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.